DIVINE INTERVENTION

                                                    DIVINE INTERVENTION
Text: Daniel 3:23-30,John 5:2-9,Matthew 17:14-18,2 Kings 4:1-7,1 Samuel 1:4-20,2 King 7:1-8, 2 Chronicle 20:20

I know I need divine intervention. I know there are certain areas of my life that unless God intervenes I am in trouble.There are certain situations that people find themselves that it is only the hand of God that can bring them out. Israel was in bondage in Egypt, under the rule of Pharaoh. If God did not step in, there would have been no deliverance. Pharaoh was just too strong. What is your own situation that you want God to take over? A bondage? A miry clay? A debt? A prison? A sickness? A seemingly endless family crisis? Or what?

As God intervened in those days, He still does today. He is God and He does not change. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. Call upon the Lord with all your heart. Report that situation to Him. Ask Him to do something particular. Tell Him exactly what you want. Believe Him with all your heart. He will surely do it and you shall glorify Him.
God still loves to intervene in seemingly impossible situations, if He is invited in. Invite Him today and He will surprise you.

What is Divine Intervention
1. Sudden movement of God upon your situation and challenges.
2. When God fights for you and your enemies destroy themselves.
3. When God stretches His hand from heaven to act on your behalf.
4. Angelic interventions – divine messengers from heaven.
5. Unexpected signs and wonders Malachi 3:1
6. When God does the unusual and uncommon
7. Miracles that come up when you have given up
8. Move of God that shows God as the All Sufficient God, El Shaddai, The God that is more than enough in every situation.
9. When God comes from an unexpected quarter at an unexpected time to help you.
10. When God moves beyond human understanding.
11. When God comes in through the back door when you are expecting Him at the front door.
12. God gives you divine beneficial secrets that solve your particular problem.

When Do You Need Divine Intervention?
1. When you are boxed in and there is no way out.
2. When there is no human solution to a problem.
Peter a professional fisherman toiled all night with no catch but everything changed when Jesus came.
3. When doctors have written you off.
4. When friends have written you off.
5. When you are owing everybody around you and no money is coming in.
6. When death is staring you in the face.
7. When you are at zero hour and have been written off.
8. When mockers are gathered around you waiting for evil expectation.
9. People are asking where is your God
10. Powers of darkness seemingly are having an upper hand.
11. Shame and disgrace is starring at you. Apostle Paul in Acts 28:3
12. When your life is following an evil pattern.

What to do to Provoke Divine Intervention
1. Be sold out for God.
Holiness in and out
You must be a clean vessel
2. Kill all anxiety and worry (John 14:1)
3. Exercise violent faith (1 King 18:41)
4. Must exhibit Holy violence Like Jacob’s encounter with the angel “I will not let you go unless you bless me.”
5. Be tenacious like the Syrophoenician woman
6. Be a prayer addict.
7. You must be a man of the word.

Prayers:
1. Father Lord I thank you for your rainbow of unfailing promises in the name of Jesus
2. Holy Spirit anoint my prayers to move the hand of God of the suddenlies in the name of Jesus
3. By the fire of the Holy Ghost I burn every garment of reproach to ashes in the name of Jesus
4. With terrible speed, O Lord, arise and intervene in my situation, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every power assigned to kill my laughter, you are a liar, die in the name of Jesus
6. I apply the blood of Jesus to break all curses working against my finances in the name of Jesus
7. Curses and covenants of satanic delay break, in the name of Jesus.
8. God will bless them that bless me and curse them that curse me, in the name of Jesus
9. I position myself by fire for divine intervention in the name of Jesus
10.The Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid in the name of Jesus
11.O God, arise and intervene in my situation today, in the name of Jesus in the name of Jesus
12.O God, put in my hand this moment the keys to my break throughs in the name of Jesus
13.Lord I thank you because with you all things are possible and your plans for my life shall be fulfilled in the name of Jesus
14. Heavenly Father, I bless your name for keeping me alive for a purpose – to show forth your glory in my life in the name of Jesus
15. I shall not die before the manifestation of my miracle and before I enter into my destiny in the name of Jesus
16. Father, send me help from thy sanctuary and strengthen me out of Zion for the fulfillment of your plan for my life in the name of Jesus
17. I shall not die but live to fulfill my destiny in the mighty name of Jesus.
18. While my friends and foes are watching, the Lord will send me an outstanding divine intervention in the name of Jesus
19. I overthrow every prince of darkness and all territorial spirits around me, which are hindering the manifestation of God’s purpose in my life in the name of Jesus
20. Lord, prevent my soul from death, my eyes from tears and my feet from falling this year in the name of Jesus
21. Praise waiteth for thee, O God in my mouth and in my family as a result of your intervention in the name of Jesus
22. I shall fulfil my destiny in the name of Jesus
23. Father, let your divine intervention in my life bring souls into your kingdom in the name of Jesus
24. Father, give me reasons to jubilate, celebrate and appreciate your divine intervention in my life this year in the name of Jesus.
25. This year, I shall move from story to glory and from glory to glory in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701., 2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry. blogspot. com

Comments

Popular Posts