BREAKING EVIL COVENANTS

                                                     BREAKING EVIL COVENANTS.
       Bible Passages; Mark 14:24; Heb. 13:20; Heb. 12 24; Ps. 94:11.

Evil covenant keep many problems in place and some times, deliverance is achieved by breaking evil covenants.
What is evil covenant?
This is an agreement between two or more parties, bounded together by evil powers and monitoring satanic spirit.
Evil covenant is a covenant between Man and Satan

CATEGORIES OF EVIL COVENANT
Evil foundational covenant
    Inherited evil covenant
    Forced covenant through dream
    Conscious evil covenant
    Unconscious evil covenant (This can be initiated by witchcraft powers without your consent)

HOW EVIL COVENANTS ARE FORMED
    Through blood
    Through sex
    Marital covenant
    Through food either in the dream or in real life by witchcraft powers or agents.
    Through carrying evil sacrifices – to the river, T-junction, Under the tree etc
    Covenant can be formed in the dream

FACTS ABOUT COVENANT
 It is formed by at least 2 parties.  They could be more
    It is binding whether you are  aware of it or not
    There are powers that are backing this covenant to enforce it
    There is always a sign or token to establish a covenant
    Except you break this covenant with the word of God and violent prayer; it remains
    It makes people enter into unconscious agreements through life activities that look harmless
    The devil has repackaged the initiation process for covenant to look very attractive.

EXAMPLES OF EVIL COVENANTS:
     Covenant with idol
    Covenant with water
    Covenant with land
    Covenant with witchcraft
    Covenant with triangular power (Sun, Moon and Stars)
    Covenant with occultic agents
    Covenant with masquerades
    Covenant with kola nut or bitter kola
    Covenant with particular food items e.g. Okro
    Covenant with marine spirit
    Covenant with rock spirit
    Covenant with spirit husband/wife
    Covenant with trees
    Covenant with evil spirits and powers at cross-roads

HOW TO BREAK EVIL COVENANTS
     Surrender your life to Jesus
    Identify the source of the problem
    Reject evil covenant
    Renounce the evil covenant
    Determine to get out of the evil covenant
    Prayerfully break the evil covenant by praying aggressively
    Confess the word of God regularly
    Live a life of regular fasting.
    Pray regularly on your foundation
    Under go deliverance
    Be filled with the Holy Ghost
    Avoid eating and drinking carelessly.

Prayer Points
1.Blood of Jesus,deliver me and my family from evil covenants in the name of Jesus
2.Every foundational evil covenant and agreement reigning in my life and family and foundation be revoked and be bind in the name of Jesus.
 3.I break every evil covenant with water spirits and the yokes attached to it, in the name of Jesus.
 4. I break and cancel every covenant with any idol and the yokes attached to it, in the name of Jesus.
 5.I break all covenants of blood or soul tie entered into with spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.
 6.Every negative household covenant affecting the destinies of people in my family line break by fire in the name of Jesus.
 7. Every agent of darkness operating evil covenant in my family line, be arrested by fire in the name of Jesus.
 8.Every power that wants to renew negative family covenant upon my life, fail in the name of Jesus.
 9.I break you evil covenant of evil repetition in my family line working against me in the name of Jesus
10.I nullify you covenants of chain of problem functioning against me in the name of Jesus.
 11.I revoke you covenants of rise and fall, gathering and scattering, vicious circle and fruitlessness in my life and family in the name of Jesus.
 12. I break you evil covenants that disconnect my life from progress, blessings, favour, good luck, serving and loving God, good health and long life in the name of Jesus.
 13.I severe you evil covenants operating in my life that is bringing adversities, miseries, tears and pains in my life in the name of Jesus.
14.Every evil family altar and its covenants speaking against my life, I break, destroyed and bind it in the name of Jesus.
15.Every agent of darkness operating evil covenant in my life and family line, I arrest and bind you in the name of Jesus.
16.Every evil family prison empowered with evil covenants holding me down from fulfilling destiny in the name of Jesus I break and dismantle you in the name of esus.
17.Every intentional or non-intentional agreement with the devil in my family line, affecting my destiny, scatter and be nullified by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus
18.All demonic spirits attached to all these covenants and curses, be roasted with the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
19.I break and cancel any evil covenant entered into by my parents on my behalf and the yokes attached to it in the name of Jesus.
 20.I revoke every evil covenant I have with any snake power and kingdom in the name of Jesus
 21. I revoke every covenant I have with any demon and kingdom of poverty, suffering,failures,bitterness, shame, and hatred,barrenness, miscarriages in the name of Jesus
 22.Every covenant between any tree and my placenta, break, in the name of Jesus.
 23. I break you covenants and contract my father, mother, fathers, mothers and ancestor entered with the devil because of help, gift, protection, direction and any type services they got from the devil standing against me in the name of Jesus.
 24.Every evil covenant made with witchcraft spirits, evil sacred trees,masquerade spirits, evil family guardian spirits,evil family demon gods,spirits inside / under sacred rocks / hills,environmental and territorial evil spirits, authorities and witchcraft standing against me be broken by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
  25.Every unconscious evil soul-tie and covenant with the spirits of my dead grandfather, grandmother, occult uncles, aunties, custodian of family Gods/oracles/shrines, be broken by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
  26.Any witchcraft covenant, initiation, witch, worshipping and celebrative day and time set in my foundation, family, kindred or lineage standing and inflicting me and my family Holy Ghost Thunder waste, cancel and erase them forever in the name of Jesus.
 27.Every fetish foundations, generation and ancestral covenants and initiations in my foundation, family and lineage waging war against me, my destiny and family Thunder of the HOLY Ghost Fire scatter, break and bind them in Jesus name. 28.Every foundational evil covenant and agreement reigning in my family and foundation be revoked and be bind in Jesus name.
28.Blood of Jesus Christ destroy and erase any evil covenant bringing curse into my life in Jesus name.
 29.You evil covenants making me to have bad dreams I revoke you in Jesus name.
 30. I cancel you evil covenants that make demons introduce problems into my life through dream in the name of Jesus Christ.
 31.Grip your head with your two hands and pray very aggressively, “I release my head, destiny and glory from every evil covenant, covens and soul ties, in the name of Jesus.
 32. Every drop of blood, speaking evil against me, be silenced by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
 33. I recover, all the good things stolen through evil covenants by the enemies, in the name of Jesus.
 34.Holy Ghost fire consume every evil deposition that entered my body through evil covenant in the name of Jesus .
 35.My destiny receive the power of God to come out of any cage of evil covenant in the name of Jesus
 36.Every ancestral covenant limiting my success catch fire in the name of Jesus.
 37.Every past relationship tying my life down scatter by fire in the name of Jesus.
 38.Every ancestral evil covenant working against my life by the blood of Jesus break in the name of Jesus .
39.Every hidden evil covenant operating in my life, I renounce you, I reject you and I command you to break now in in the name of Jesus.
40.Any evil covenant from my land of nativity affecting my glory and life, break by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
41.Evil covenant in the foundation of the house where am living right now or I have ever lived, affecting my progress and life, break in the name of Jesus .
42.Any power backing up evil covenant in my life and family, die in the name of Jesus .
 43.Every dark law enforcement agency enforcing evil covenant in my life and family, die in the name of Jesus .

PastorTeddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. 2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com

  


Comments

  1. Powerful message, just what I need, thank you jesus christ for this message.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts