DEALING WITH SERPENTINE POWER

                                         DEALING WITH SERPENTINE POWER
Bible Passage: Genesis 3:1-14; Luke 10;19,Exodus 7:8-12; Psalm 74:13-14; Revelation 12:9-12; Acts 28:1-5,

 Snake is a poisonous animal and it’s venom has the capacity to kill people once it penetrates into human body. The presence of snake in an environment threatening the life of the people living in that area. It is a dangerous for you to be ignorant of serpentine dream and Unless you rise up to the challenge of the spirit of snakes behind your dream life, you may not experience stable deliverance. A lot of people are attacked by snakes in the dream. There are numbers of people who have been put into bondage by mere dreaming about the snake.

There are many Christians today who are even afraid to kill a snake in the dream let alone setting fire on them. And this is part of their spiritual weakness. It is dangerous when you see a snake in the dream and not be able to kill it. It is dangerous when a snake bite you in the dream and escape unhurt. It is dangerous when a snake is pursuing you in the dream. It is bad when a snake is eating something in your presence. It is even more dangerous when a snake is living with you in your house.

People who dream about snake attacking them should know that they are under spiritual attack and manipulation. It is a sign of foundational problem. The uprising of hatred in the yard of your father or mother’s house can initiate evil serpent in your father’s house. When someone is taking your name to an evil altar can initiate evil serpent in the dream. When there is polygamous witchcraft in the family, it can work against marital and destiny of people.
When there is so much of evil practice or ancestral idol in the family or when a person is dedicated to evil spirit, it can foster all sort of serpentine dream which may bring setbacks, and marital woes. You may have them without knowing it. Today lots of lives are perishing like fowls, some cannot even understand themselves whether to die or to live, they are simply confused.While a particular snake escape in the dream shows that the person is under the danger of the enemy of the marine agent of the father’s house and mother’s house. Sometimes such snakes may come for monitoring, and planting affliction into the life of someone.

Affliction may come in form of backwardness, failure, sluggishness in life, unfinished treatment of sickness, business failure, marital tsunamy, financial setbacks, bad luck. If you are unable to kill a snake and the snake escaped unhurt, it shows that you are spiritually ignorance about the device of the devil. If you are living in a public house, it shows you are not safe.
Furthermore, It also foretells that you are spiritually weak as your prayer life is very low to arrest the common enemy around you. Snake bites is as deadly as other activities of snake.
An effective way of crushing the serpent is through fervent prayers. While praying to crush the serpent, you cannot afford to pray like a gentleman or lady; you have to be violent in your spirit and aggressive in your prayer pattern.  God has given you power to trample on snakes and scorpions. Exercise that power now

HOW DO SERPENTS OPERATE
1.    They carry out the agenda of the devil which is Killing, stealing, and destroying.
2.    They attack people physically
3.    They attack people in their dreams
o   They inject poisons into their victims
§  Through bites
§  By spitting on them
o   They introduce terrible sickness and afflictions
§  Through eating, drinking, and sex in the dream
4.    They lay eggs that form evil deposits and plantations and create problems.
5.    They inhabit the body and move about the body polluting the blood and biting the victim.
6.    Serpents swallow up good things in the life of their victims.
7.    Serpents also swallow up their victims both their destiny and their lives physically.
8.    Serpents attack you when you help someone that is under their attack.
9.    They empty out and spoil a person’s life.
10. They bring about sudden captivity, destruction, servitude, and slavery.
11. They instill fear in their victims.
12. They seduce people through evil suggestions, temptation.
o   Mostly carried out through attacks on the truth of the word of God.
o   Like the serpent did to Eve. Genesis 3:2-5.
13. They redesign and bring down glorious destinies by engineering setbacks and reversal of fortune.
14. They weave evil conspiracies against a person.
15. They promote curses and even precipitate God’s curse to come upon people.
SYMPTOMS OF A LIFE UNDER THE ATTACK OF SERPENTS
When a life is under the attack of serpents, there will be:
1.    Destinies are swallowed up.
2.    The future turns bleak.
3.    Strange diseases which should only be for your enemies show up in your life. Deuteronomy 7:15; Exodus 15:16.
4.    Riches to rag story.
5.    Demotion from grace to grass.
6.    Keeps you in the tail region when the bible says you should be the head.
7.    Living below heaven’s standard and expectations for your life.
8.    Confusion.
9.    Lack of focus or plan. No clear definition of where going.
10. Diverted life.
11. Wasted life.
12. Wrong positioning - both in the dream and in the physical
You miss your divine your timing.
Absence on day of goodness and favor.
13. Error and mistake.
14. Refusal to listen to sound advice.
15. Murmuring against God and God’s constituted authority. Deuteronomy 1: 26-28.
16. Helpers disappear or become uncooperative.
17. Unpardonable errors and mistakes.
18. Backwardness others that you started with, catch up with and overtake you.
19. Demotion - Your juniors overtake and pass you.
20. Progress not commensurate with your efforts. 

HOW TO GET VICTORY OVER SERPENTINE ATTACKS
1.    Repent from and deal with sin
2.    Surrender your life to Christ.
3.    Deal with fear and unbelief.
4.    Get filled with the Holy Ghost. The serpents cannot stand the fire.
5.    Exercise your spiritual authority.
6.    Go for deliverance.
7.    Trust God and believe.  Have faith and appropriate His promises for your life.
9.    Barricade your life always with the blood of Jesus and the fire of God.

Prayer Points.
1. I cover everything within me, everything around me and everything over me now with the blood of Jesus.
2.Thou serpent of impossibility in my life and family die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every serpentine power and scorpion power working against my life, be disgrace in the name of Jesus.
4. Every serpentine manipulation upon my life and family, be frustrated and rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus.
5. All you serpents, I command you to vomit my prosperity, health, marriage, finances and spiritual strength that you have swallowed, in the mighty name of Jesus
6. I tread upon all serpents and scorpions, they cannot harm me, in the name of Jesus.
7.I cut every soul tie with any serpentine spirit, in the name of Jesus.
8. I cut myself off from all cobra, serpentine, and ancestral worship, in the name of Jesus.
9. I release myself from every serpentine bites and poisons, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every serpent in my foundation, die, in the name of Jesus.
12. I break every covenant with the spirit of python, in the name of Jesus.
13. Every altar of serpent, erected against me, burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
14. I withdraw my name from every evil register and record file, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every covenant formed on my behalf with serpent spirit by my ancestors/parents, break by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
16. I loose myself from every hold of the serpent, in the name of Jesus.
17. Every poison of the serpent in my life, come out in the name of Jesus.
18. Fire of God, enter into my life and consume every stranger, in the name of Jesus..
19. Every invisible programme of the serpent in my life, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
20. Every unrepentant snake worshipper in my family fall down and die, in the name of Jesus..
21.Serpent powers of my father’s house, die! In the name of Jesus.
22.Serpent powers of my mother’s house, die! In the name of Jesus.
23.I fire Back, every arrow of the serpents, In the name of Jesus. 24.Serpent poison or venom in my body, come out now! In the name of Jesus.
25.Serpents from the waters, assigned against my life die In the name of Jesus..
26. Every dream animal assigned against my destiny die In the name of Jesus.
 26.O God arise! and let my stubborn pursuers scatter! In the name of Jesus.
27.Serpent power of my place of birth die In the name of Jesus.
28. God of deliverance, send down fire and deliver me and my family in the name of Jesus
29. Super blood of Jesus, Come and deliver me now by fire in the name of Jesus
 30. Blood of Jesus buy me back from every serpent to which I have been sold in the name of Jesus
31. Every serpent that has swallowed me, vomit me now, and die, in the name of Jesus.
32. Every ancestral debt collector forcing me to pay for what I did not buy, die in the name of Jesus
33. Every serpent in my foundation, swallowing my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
34. Every serpent in my blood, die in the name of Jesus.
35. Every serpent, caging my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
36. I neutralize every serpentine defilement, pollution,and contamination with the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus
37. Let the Holy Ghost arrest every serpent of darkness assigned against me and my family in the name of Jesus
38. Holy Spirit destroy the power behind any serpent troubling my life, in the name of Jesus
39. Every evil serpent monitoring my life, stretch and die, in the name of Jesus
40. Any man or woman turning into a serpent to frustrate God’s will, plan, and purpose for my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
41. Every unholy, ungodly, conscious and unconscious covenant and soul tie with serpentine powers and snake break now by fire and die in the name of Jesus
42. I pull down every ancestral serpent altar militating against my life in the name of Jesus
43. Thunder of God locate and pull down every ancestral altars of snake and serpentine spirits working against my life in the name of Jesus
44. I build a new altar for myself and my family using the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus
45. Blood of Jesus neutralize every dream pollution and poison in my body in the name of Jesus
46. Holy Ghost fire sanitize my spirit, soul, and body in the name of Jesus
47. Ancestral serpent in my body die now in the name of Jesus.
48. I drink the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus
49. Every poison of the enemy in my life, be neutralized by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
50. Every arrow of darkness in my spirit,body and soul be neutralized by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
51. Every power enforcing terminal sickness in my life, fall down and die in the name of Jesus. .
52. Every evil plantation troubling my life and family die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
53. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I return every evil load of sickness back to the owner, in the name of Jesus.
54. I will not die but live to declare the works of the Lord, in the name of Jesus.
55.Give thanks to God for answered prayers.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. 2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry. blogspot. com

Comments

  1. Thank you for the information.
    I would just say everything written here is all about me .My life is shambles, I dont have a place of my own ,am moving up and down.
    But I believe it is very well with me and everything that concerns me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts