DESTROYING EVIL GARMENTS

                                                     DESTROYING EVIL GARMENTS .
                                                        Bible Passage; Zechariah 3:1-5..

No matter how beautifully you are dressed in the physical you can be given rags to wear in the spiritual and According to the scripture above, Joshua the High Priest faced humiliation because of the filthy garments that he was wearing. Bad garments are garments that that are not too decent in the sight of God and there is a department in the kingdom of darkness that specialize in designing evil garments for people. The garment that you are wearing in the spiritual realm determines what happens to your life in the physical realm. If you are wearing good garment, good things will be pursuing you and if you are wearing an evil garment then bad things will be happening in your life.

There are people who are wearing beautiful garments in the physical realm but in the spirit realm they are wearing garments of rejection, ugliness, condemnation, widowhood, sorrow, stagnancy, and bad luck, shame, disgrace, ridicule, poverty, hatred, backwardness, retardation, trouble, sickness, infirmity, and untimely death. These are evil garments that disturb favour and blessings in one’s life. When you put on an evil garment, it will invite trouble into your life. The struggle of many could be as a result of evil garment. When you pray in an evil garment, it distorts the flow of your prayers.

Prayer Points.
1.Fire of God pass through my life by fire in the name of Jesus
2.Blood of Jesus, deliver me and my family now in the name of Jesus
3.Every power, personality, or spirit preparing evil garments for me, die, in the name of Jesus
4.Every evil garment that I am wearing that is magnetizing problems to my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
5.Every problem in my life coming from evil garments, expire now by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus
6.Evil hands in my life and family wither and burn to ashes now, in the name of Jesus
7.Any satanic power manipulating my life for evil die in the name of Jesus
8.Fire of God, consume negative situations surrounding me and my family in the name of Jesus.
9.O Lord, arise and put upon me your garment of glory and Honour in the name of Jesus.
10.O Lord give me divine prescription for my problems in the name of Jesus.
11.O Lord if my life is on the wrong course, correct me by your mercy in the name of Jesus
13. Lord, help me to locate the defect in the clay of my life in the name of Jesus
14.O Lord give me the revelation that will put me at the right place at the right time in the name of Jesus
15. You power of incision in my life and family die now, in the name of Jesus
16. Every satanic mark upon my spirit, soul, and body, be erased by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus
17. Let evil covenants break off from my finances and life now in the name of Jesus.
18. Waters of affliction, dry up in my life and family in the name of Jesus.
19. Divine restoration, arise and locate me, in the name of Jesus.
20. Everything the enemy has gathered from my life, I recover it, in the name of Jesus.
21. Powers behind my oppression, die, in the name Jesus.
22. You my destiny reject satanic manipulation, evil exchange, or evil transfer, in the name of Jesus
23. Whoever that needs to die for me to become what God ordained me to be, die now by thunder, in the name of Jesus.
24. Any power using my virtues to prosper and leaving me poor. Enough is enough. You that power return my virtues to me and then somersault and die In the name of Jesus.
25. Every power pulling me down, be roasted to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
26. Evil hands pushing down my head every time that I try to lift it up, wither and die, in the name of Jesus.
27. Powers working against my promotion run mad and die, in the name of Jesus.
28.Accusers of my life and family die in the name of Jesus
29.Every satanic weapons against me and my family be destroy now by fire in the name of Jesus
30.Evil garment in my life and family catch fire now in the name of Jesus
31.My testimony manifest now by fire in the name of Jesus

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. 2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry. blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts