BREAKING THE YOKE OF DELAY


 

                Theme. Breaking The Yoke Of Delay.
 


Program instructions.
1.Prayer Time. 12 midnight to 3 midnight each day
2.Fasting 6 to 3 or 6pm daily.                          
                            
 Topic For Today;  BREAKING THE YOKE OF DELAY
Scriptures: Genesis 28:1-5; Genesis 28:1-4; 11-19; 31:38-42; Isaiah. 6:1-8; Psalm 105:17-22; I Corinthians. 15:8-10; Isaiah 60:1
  
There are good things in life, but those good things could be delayed or withheld. There are powers that specialize in holding back good things which are actually available. The spirit of delay hinders people from entering their destiny at the appropriate or set time despite much efforts and labour.

Those who suffer from this spirit spend a much longer time to get what others get easily and quickly. They work so hard before they can get anything. By the time they eventually get it, all the joy of such achievement would have gone.
They pay unusual price in getting anything done and they are always last on the line of blessing. The last to get admission, the last to pass examination, the last to get married, the last to have children.

 But you can only correct what you are willing to confront. Victory is never accomplished without conflict.

WHAT IS DELAY
1.Delay means to postpone
2.It means to slow down
3It means to detain
4.It means to linger
5.It means lateness

AREAS OF DELAYS.
1.Marital Delay
2.Financial Delay
3.Physical delay
4.Spiritual delay
5.Material delay
6.Academic delay etc.

CAUSES OF DELAYS.
1.Sin .Isa 59;1-2,jer 5;25
2.Your foundation. Gen 6 vs. 25-27
3.A curse. Gen 49 vs. 1-4
4. Wrong association.Gen 13 vs. 8-12
5.Wrong positioning. Gen 12
6.Evil powers
7.The house you are living.

There are withholding powers and they play a major role in the rising and falling of families, individuals, organizations, nations etc. They are crucial to the fulfillment or frustration of our divine mandate.

WAY OUT
When you check your life and you find out that the spirit of delay is in control, then you need to resist it. Embark on aggressive fire prayers. Pray delay destroying prayers. You must pray against the spirit of delay with holy aggression.

Prayer Section:
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship

Prayer Points.
1.Blood of Jesus deliver me by fire in the name of Jesus
2.Any  delay in my life and family die by fire in the name of Jesus
3.Any power bringing delay to my life die in the name of Jesus
4.Any demon, any spirit working against me and my family die in the name of Jesus
5.What ever has been tie down in my life and family be loose now by fire in the name of Jesus
6.Any power blocking my progress die in the name of Jesus
7.Any power standing on my way die in the name of Jesus
8.Any power bringing disappointment to my life die in the name of Jesus
9.Any power using cobweb to block me die in the name of Jesus
10.Any evil dream delaying my testimony die in the name of Jesus
11.Cobwebs in my life catch fire in the name of Jesus
12.Any arrow delaying my progress die in the name of Jesus
13.Chains of stagnation in my life break by fire in the name of Jesus.
14.Every arrow of disappointment in my life die, in the name of Jesus.
15.Thou power of hard-life in my life die, in the name of Jesus.
16. Every power ordained to make me rise and fall, die, in the name of Jesus.
17. Every power of my father’s house, delaying my breakthroughs, die, in the name of Jesus.
18. Chain of delay, holding my star, break, in the name of Jesus.
19. I pull down every stronghold of satanic delay, in the name of Jesus.
20. Every strongman assigned against my progress, die, in the name of Jesus.
21. Power of stagnation, dry up, in the name of Jesus.
22. Every padlock holding down my progress, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
23. My wasted years, be restored by fire, in the name of Jesus.
of Jesus.
24. Covenant of hard labour of my father’s house, die, in the name of Jesus.
25.. Holy Ghost fire, convert my delay to speed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
26.Every wall of Jericho standing between me and my destiny  collapse, and never to rise again in Jesus mighty name.
27.Any satanic bewitchment over my life die in the name of Jesus
28.Satanic strongholds in my life and family collapse by fire in the name of Jesus
29.Any evil hand in my life and family wither by fire in the name of Jesus
30.Any power manipulating my life for evil die now in the name of Jesus
31.Any power bringing failure to my life and family die in the name of Jesus
32.Any satanic chain that tie my legs and hands down break by fire now in the name of Jesus
33.Satanic deposit in my life die by fire in the name of Jesus
34.Any power from the grave working against me and my family die now in the name of Jesus
35.Any satanic power summoning my spirit for evil die now in the name of Jesus
36.Any power tormenting my life and family die now in the name of Jesus
37.Any coven working against me and my family die in the name of Jesus
38.Any obstacle on my way scatter by fire in the name of Jesus
39.Any power against my progress die in the name of Jesus
40.Any power calling or circulating my name for evil die in the name of Jesus
41.Any power that want to frustrate me, disgrace me or put me to shame in life die by fire in the name of Jesus
42.Every hidden enemy in my life be expose and die in the name of Jesus
43.Any evil eye monitoring my life for evil die now in the name of Jesus
44.Household enemies household wickedness in my life and family die now in the name of Jesus
45.Any curse working against me and my family die in the name of Jesus
46.Any darkness in my life and family die in the name of Jesus
47.Any power chasing away good things from my life and family die now in the name of Jesus
48.O Lord my God have mercy upon me and family in the name of Jesus
49.Enemies of my destiny, glory and Star die in the name of Jesus
50.Add your prayer point and say the grace.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393,
Whats App.: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com,

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts