24 HOURS PROGRAMME PRAYER POINTS

                            Welcome to our 24 hours Online Marathon Fasting and Prayers

Program instructions.
1. Prayer Time. 5am, 2pm, 6pm and 12 midnight.
2. Fasting 6am to 3 or 6pm or dry as you can.

THEME; CALL UPON ME
Bible Passages. Psalm. 145:18, James 4:2 Psalm 34:6, Psalm 50:15, Psalm 91:15, Psalm 55:16

To call upon the Lord is to address or approach God with a specific request and God wants us to call upon Him whenever we are in trouble. Many people make the mistake of thinking since God already knows their needs and will automatically meet them. Nothing could be further from the truth. God wants you to continually come to Him and be specific about all your needs. matt7:7 “"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

The source of our safety and security is the Lord God Almighty, no threat, battle, enemy, obstacle, or danger, no matter how great, is stronger than God’s power. We may have to be persistent and ask and seek more than one time. It is interesting to note that Jesus spent many hours in prayer. Matthew tells us that when Jesus went up to the mountain to pray, he was still there in the evening. This tells me that he did not offer a short quick prayer like we often do, but his prayer was pouring out his heart to his Father. It was a one on one talk with no interruptions and no set time.

As you call upon God today, may Him hear you and answer all your prayers in Jesus Name. Call upon the Lord for your material needs..Call upon the Lord for deliverance and shelter from trouble for your marriage, for your fruitfulness, for your healing, for your restoration, for divine and good employment, for whatever is bothering you.etc

Prayer Section:
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship

Prayer Points
.
1.Blood of Jesus deliver me and my family by fire in the name of Jesus
2.O God of Elijah, in your mercy answer my prayers by fire in the name of Jesus
3.Any power against my prayers and testimony die in the name of Jesus
4.Evil family pattern in my life die by fire in the name of Jesus
5.Any power that want me to suffer what my parents suffer die in the name of Jesus
6.Any curse working against me and my family break by fire in the name of Jesus
7.Any evil covenant working against me and my family break by fire in the name of Jesus
8.Witches and wizard troubling me and my family fie in the name of Jesus
9.Satanic stronghold in my life and family be destroy by fire now in the name of Jesus
10.Any evil garment in my life catch fire now in the name of Jesus
11.Strong man and strong woman of my family die in the name of Jesus
12.Any idol troubling me and my family die by fire in the name of Jesus
13.Any power promoting captivity, failure, stagnancy and disappointment in my life and family die in the name of Jesus
14.O God of Elijah, Arise and repair my life by fire in the name of Jesus
15.Every root of bitterness in my life and family be uprooted by fire in the name of Jesus
16.Foundational battles in my life die in the name of Jesus
17.Any battle attach to my name and my surname in my life die now by fire in the name of Jesus
18.Household enemies and wickedness in my life and family die in the name of Jesus.
19.Any marine power working against me and my family die in the name of Jesus
20.Any snake or serpentine powers working against me die in the name of Jesus
21.Any evil marriage in my life scatter by fire in the name of Jesus
22.My spiritual husbands\wife die in the name of Jesus
23.Any evil plantation in my life be uprooted by fire now in the name of Jesus
24.Any evil arrow, Any evil dream in my life backfire now in the name of Jesus
25.Goliath of my dream die with your evil dream in the name of Jesus
26.Enemies of my destiny, glory and star die in the name of Jesus
27.Any power blocking my progress die in the name of Jesus
28.Any good opportunity I have lost in life, any good thing I have lost in the day, night, in the dream be restore back to me now by fire in the name of Jesus
29.Blood of Jesus, fire of God fight for me and my family in the name of Jesus
30.Add your any prayer point and say the Grace.

Kindly sow a seed with the details below:
U. B. A. BANK.
ACCT /NUMBER- 2046273598
ACCT\Name/ - THADDEUS OMOZEGBAI
May The God Of Elijah Answer All Your Prayers In Jesus Name.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393,
Whats App.: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com,

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts