BREAKING THE YOKE OF BARRENNESS: POWERFUL PRAYERS FOR THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB WITH BIBLE VERSES.
BREAKING THE YOKE OF BARRENNESS: POWERFUL PRAYERS FOR THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB WITH BIBLE VERSES
Key Scriptures
Isaiah 54:1-7; Deuteronomy 7:14; Psalm 127:1-5
Isaiah 54:1 declares:
“Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud.”
The Word of God gives hope to everyone trusting Him for the fruit of the womb. This article contains scriptural confessions and powerful prayers for women and couples believing God for conception, pregnancy, safe delivery and children.
SCRIPTURAL CONFESSIONS FOR WOMEN BELIEVING GOD FOR THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB
Heavenly Father, I thank You because Your Word is settled in heaven and Your faithfulness endures to all generations.
Psalm 119:89 says:
“For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.”
You have blessed me and commanded that I be fruitful and multiply.
According to Genesis 1:28, I receive Your blessing of fruitfulness.
Your Word assures me that You will bless the fruit of my womb and that neither I nor my husband shall be barren.
Deuteronomy 7:13-14 says that You will bless the fruit of the womb and that there shall be neither male nor female barren among Your people.
You have said, Lord, that all sicknesses will be taken away from me.
According to Deuteronomy 7:15, I receive Your healing power over my body.
I thank You, Father God Almighty, that I am a joyful mother of children.
Psalm 113:9 says:
“He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children.”
I thank You because I am indeed a fruitful vine by the sides of my husband's house.
I rejoice because my children will surround my table like olive plants.
Psalm 128:3 says:
“Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table.”
Creator of heaven and earth, I praise You because my body is fearfully and wonderfully made.
Psalm 139:14 says:
“I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.”
You are not a man, O God, that You should lie, nor the son of man that You should repent.
You have said it, and You will do it.
You have spoken, and You will make it good.
Numbers 23:19 declares:
“God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent.”
You have said, Lord, that whatever things I ask in prayer, believing, I will receive.
Matthew 21:22 says:
“And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.”
And like Hannah, Lord, I know I can declare that for this child or children I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition which I asked of Him.
Like Rachel, I can say with joy that God has taken away my reproach.
Genesis 30:23 says:
“And she conceived, and bare a son; and said, God hath taken away my reproach.”
I know, Lord, that without faith it is impossible to please You.
Hebrews 11:6 says:
“But without faith it is impossible to please him.”
Even as Sarah by faith received strength to conceive seed, I also receive that strength by faith, in Jesus' name, and I judge You faithful who has promised.
Hebrews 11:11 says:
“Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed.”
Heavenly Father, even as Abraham did not waver at Your promise through unbelief, but was strengthened in faith, giving glory to You, being fully convinced that what You have promised You are also able to perform, so also shall I not waver, Lord.
Romans 4:20-21 says:
“He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; and being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.”
I will not cast away my confidence, which has great reward.
I will be patient, Lord, because Your Word says that after I have done Your will, I will receive the promise.
Hebrews 10:35-36 says:
“Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. For ye have need of patience.”
I thank You for all the advances in medicine and the sciences regarding infertility, but I am not moved by my doctor's negative report because my faith is not in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
1 Corinthians 2:5 says:
“That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.”
I thank You, Lord, that the weapons of my warfare are not carnal but are mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds.
2 Corinthians 10:4 says:
“For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds.”
I come against Satan, all his cohorts and all manner of oppression, in Jesus' name.
I pull down all strongholds of the enemy in Jesus' name.
I nullify all curses and covenants in Jesus' name.
I plead the blood of Jesus over my womb.
Body, I speak to you in Jesus' name. You will come in line and agreement with the Word of God.
Every organ and every tissue in my body and my husband's body will function in the perfection to which God created them to function, and I forbid every malfunction in the name of Jesus.
Galatians 3:13 declares that Christ has redeemed us from the curse.
Romans 8:11 reminds us of the life-giving power of the Spirit of God.
I bless Your holy name, Lord, for You have promised that they shall not be ashamed who wait for You.
Isaiah 49:23 says:
“They shall not be ashamed that wait for me.”
Therefore, I will hold fast the confession of my hope without wavering, because I know that He who promised is faithful.
Hebrews 10:23 says:
“Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised).”
I give You all the glory and all the praise, Lord.
In Jesus' name. Amen.
PROGRAM INSTRUCTIONS
Prayer Times
Pray at:
- 5:00 AM
- 2:00 PM
- 6:00 PM
- 12:00 Midnight
Fasting Time
Fast from 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM, or until after the program.
PRAYER PREPARATION
Before beginning the prayer points:
A. Thank God
Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program.
B. Confession and Repentance
Confess every known and unknown sin and ask God for mercy. Repent of them all and ask the Lord to cleanse you.
C. Quality Praise and Worship
Spend quality time praising and worshipping God before entering into the warfare prayers.
35 POWERFUL PRAYER POINTS FOR BREAKING THE YOKE OF BARRENNESS
- O Lord, whatever I or my spouse has done that has made us childless or unable to have more children, please forgive us, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord my God, whatever our parents, grandparents and great-grandparents have done that will not allow us to have children, please forgive us, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord my God, open my womb now, in the name of Jesus.
- Let a creative miracle take place in my womb and reproductive system, in the name of Jesus.
- Whatever anyone has said that is stopping me from getting pregnant, let it be cancelled, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the grace to conceive enter me and my spouse, in the name of Jesus.
- Let good children come out of this marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the fruit of the womb be my portion, in Jesus' name.
- Every cause of barrenness, known and unknown, in my life and marriage, be destroyed by the Holy Ghost fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I pray that You restore every part in me that has been tampered with or negatively affected and has brought barrenness upon me, in the name of Jesus.
- It is written, “By the stripes of Jesus Christ, I am healed.” I receive total healing and restoration upon my body and reproductive system, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, in Your Holy Word, no one who truly serves You remains barren or unfruitful. My God, I cannot remain barren anymore, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject from my life and marriage every form of barrenness and infertility, in the name of Jesus.
- I destroy every power of darkness or personality causing miscarriage in my life and marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject miscarriage from my life and marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall conceive and give birth naturally, in due season, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil power assigned to attack my pregnancy, I wipe you out of existence, in the name of Jesus.
- Every person, power or personality that agreed that I will never be pregnant nor give birth to children in my lifetime, I command the Holy Ghost fire to destroy your evil works, in the name of Jesus.
- Every demonic projection into my womb causing infertility, I uproot and destroy you, in the name of Jesus.
- Every household wickedness that refuses to release my fruitfulness, I break you asunder, in the name of Jesus.
- Every household wickedness inflicting barrenness upon my marriage, either from my family side or from my spouse's family side, I bind and destroy you and your works, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic contraceptive the enemy has inserted into my reproductive organ, I command it to be uprooted and destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject every medical result or report that says I cannot give birth, in the name of Jesus.
- I silence every voice of barrenness speaking against my fruitfulness, in the name of Jesus.
- God who quickens the dead, quicken my womb and reproductive system, in the name of Jesus.
- I command all satanic networks against my being fruitful to be completely broken, in the name of Jesus.
- I break and cancel every curse, jinx and spell placed on my womb, in the name of Jesus.
- Let all spiritual parasites feeding on the seeds of my womb be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
- I command all evil plantations in my womb to come out with all the roots, in the name of Jesus. Lay your hand on your womb and pray aggressively.
- Lord, correct every disorder in my ovaries, Fallopian tubes and womb, supernaturally, in the name of Jesus.
- I soak my womb, Fallopian tubes and ovaries in the blood of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, deliver me from barrenness, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, fight for me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
- O God of Israel, have mercy upon me and remember me and my family for conception, in the name of Jesus.
- Add your personal prayer point and ask God for the specific desire of your heart concerning conception, pregnancy, the fruit of the womb and your family, in the name of Jesus.
DECLARATIONS OF FAITH
I believe the Word of God.
I will not give up.
I will not cast away my confidence.
I will continue to trust the Lord.
The Lord is faithful.
My womb belongs to God.
My reproductive system belongs to God.
My marriage belongs to God.
My family belongs to God.
Every power of barrenness shall be broken.
Every satanic limitation against my fruitfulness shall be broken.
Every evil voice speaking against my fruitfulness shall be silenced.
I receive grace to conceive.
I receive grace to carry my pregnancy.
I receive grace for safe delivery.
I receive the joy of motherhood.
My reproach shall be rolled away.
I shall testify of the goodness of the Lord.
In Jesus' mighty name. Amen.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION
In the name of Jesus Christ, I declare over every woman and couple believing God for the fruit of the womb:
Let the Lord remember you.
Let the Lord visit you.
Let every reproach be rolled away.
Let every closed door of fruitfulness be opened.
Let every yoke of barrenness be broken.
Let every satanic limitation against your fruitfulness be destroyed.
Let every evil voice speaking against your conception be silenced.
Let restoration come upon your body.
Let strength come upon your reproductive system.
Let the grace of God rest upon your marriage.
Let the Lord grant you the desire of your heart according to His will.
As Hannah was remembered, may you be remembered.
As Rachel's reproach was taken away, may every reproach be taken away.
As Sarah received strength to conceive, may you receive strength.
May your testimony change.
May your mourning be turned into joy.
May you have a testimony that will cause you to glorify the name of the Lord.
In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.
CLOSING PRAYER
Heavenly Father, we thank You for Your Word and Your faithfulness. Remember every woman and every couple trusting You for the fruit of the womb. Break every yoke of barrenness and bring healing, restoration, fruitfulness and joy. Let every prayer offered in faith produce a testimony according to Your perfect will.
Give Your children strength to continue trusting You and let their reproach be turned into celebration.
In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.
SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY
If God has answered your prayer, restored your hope, blessed your family or given you a testimony concerning the fruit of the womb, share your testimony.
Your testimony may encourage another person who is trusting God.
NEED PRAYER OR SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE?
For Bible-based prayers, deliverance, healing, restoration, breakthrough and spiritual warfare:
Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call: +2348034051701 | +2348085989393
WhatsApp: +2348034051701
Blog: deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com
Follow Arena for Prayers for Bible-based prayers, deliverance, healing, restoration, breakthrough and spiritual warfare.
RELATED ARTICLES
- 50 Powerful Prayers for Pregnancy With Bible Verses
- 50 Powerful Prayers for Safe Delivery With Bible Verses
- 50 Powerful Prayers Against Miscarriage With Bible Verses
- 50 Powerful Prayers for Protection During Pregnancy With Bible Verses
- 50 Powerful Prayers for Women Trusting God for the Fruit of the Womb
- 50 Powerful Prayers Against Family Patterns and Foundational Problems With Bible Verses
- 50 Powerful Deliverance Prayers With Bible Verses







Comments
Post a Comment