MY HEAVENS MUST OPEN



                         MY HEAVENS MUST OPEN
    (Scriptural Reference: Ezekiel 1:1-10, Psalm 137:1, Malachi 3:10, Luke 3:21-22, James 4:7,10, Acts 16:25-26 Matt 3 vs. 16-17,


There is something called spiritual heavens over every nation, over every individual and over every family etc. When God is against you, the gates of heaven are closed. In Leviticus 20:19 God says I will make your heaven like an iron, and what that means is that there is nothing coming down and nothing going up. The enemies can equally close the heavens against us.

As believers we must always pray to God for open heavens. Open heavens bring a release of everything we were denied of. Open heavens bring God's grace, favour and blessings.

When God is with you; it means your heavens are opened. In Deuteronomy chapter 28 verse 12, God says” I will open to you the treasures of heaven and He began to name the treasure. It is important for us to understand that heavens must open for our prayers to be answer and showers of blessing to come down. When you read the book of Luke 3:21, the bible said when Jesus prayed the heaven opened. Under normal circumstances, when you pray, your heavens should open; there are many nations and individuals that are operating and living under closed heavens.

The first thing to check if you you want to make it in life is to check whether your heavens are opened or not. When heavens open, God comes down and when he comes, His presence is manifested and when His presence manifests, mountain begins to melt away

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR HEAVENS ARE CLOSED?
1.     Demon will overcome you with ease
2. Nothing comes easy
3. Plant much but reap very little
4. Life becomes terrible
5- Profitless hard work
6. Problems may remain after deliverance
7.labour so much but achieve little
8.devourers are released into the person’s labour
9. live on past achievement
10.fresh fire will be far from the person’s spiritual life and prayers will be ordinary noise
11- mind wonders during prayers
12- quiet time are dry
13- expectations are cut short
14- much investment but will amount to nothing
15- linkages in the purse
16- businesses will be running to death
17.scarcity of testimonies
18. Lack of divine visions, dreams and revelations
19. Circular and chains of problems
20. Inexplicable hardship
21. Experience darkness instead of light
22. Encounter error instead of the truth
23.going to the wrong mountains and prophets for prayers
24. Instead of love, there will be hatred
25. instead of freedom, there will be bondage
26. instead of joy, there will be sorrow

If there are open heavens then it means there are closed heavens equally. If you operate under closed heavens life will be nothing but difficult and full of misery, pain and unfulfilment.
     
Prayer Points
1.Blood of Jesus deliver from sin and every work of darkness in the name of Jesus
2.Heaven over my life and family, open by fire in the name of Jesus
3.Every satanic king and authority contesting for my glory,star and destiny die in the name of Jesus
4.Heavens of my breakthroughs, open in Jesus name
5. Any curse pronounced against my progress backfire in Jesus name
6. Powers that blocked my heavens, fall down and die in Jesus name
7. My father connect me with my divine helpers in the name of Jesus
8. My heavens, fight for me in Jesus name.
9. Heaven of my prosperity, open in Jesus name
10. Any power closing my heavens die in the name of Jesus
11. By fire by force I shall witness the downfall of my enemies in Jesus name
12. My labour shall not be swallowed by pharaoh in the name of Jesus
13. Every dessert spirit troubling my destiny scatter in Jesus name
14. Heaven over my calling, carrier, business and marriage open by fire in Jesus name
15. Principalities in my heaven fall down die in the name of Jesus
16. Ground, open and swallow every strange child or spirit troubling my life in Jesus name
17. Where the Lord God of Elijah, arise, and let my story change in Jesus name
18. Every power saying no to my breakthrough die in the name of Jesus
19. I shall testify by the power in blood of Jesus
20. Oh God of signs and wonders, answer your name in my life in Jesus name.


Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393,
Whats App.: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com,

Comments

Popular Posts