UPROOTING EVIL PLANTATIONS


      
              UPROOTING EVIL PLANTATIONS.
 CONFESSIONS: Matthew 3:10, Matthew 13:25, Matthew 15:13, 2 Timothy 4:18, 1 John 3:8.

Planting evil or problems in the life of people such as poverty, sickness, loneliness, stagnation, barrenness, demotion, failure, insanity, divorce etc is one of the ways the enemies kill, steal and destroy the life of people. Such evil plantations shall be disgrace and uprooted out of your life with the following prayer points in Jesus Name.

PRAYER POINTS.
1. Every evil plantation in my body be flush out by the blood of Jesus.
2. Every power burning incense against me somersault and die now.
3. Every hidden sickness programmed into my life in the dream, come out and die now, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every agenda of darkness for my life, scatter by thunder, in Jesus name.
5, Every owner of evil load in my life, appear by fire. Now, carry your evil load and go, in the name of Jesus
6. Every satanic power claiming ownership of my life, you are a liar, fall down and die.
7. Every arrow of destruction fired into my life, jump out and back fire.
8. Every slow moving animal programmed into my life to slow down my destiny, come out with all your deposits and die, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every stranger in my body, come out by fire.
10. Every evil consumption in my system, be purged by the fire of the Holy Ghost and be flushed out by the blood of Jesus.
11. I disconnect myself from every evil caterer, in the name of Jesus.
12. I break the hold of any evil power over my life, in the name of Jesus.
13. Evil arrows fired into my life, jump out and locate your senders and kill them.
14. Every evil gunman assigned against me, turn the gun on yourself and shoot.
15. I drink the blood of Jesus.
16. Resurrection power of God, fall upon my life.
17. Every strongman of body destruction, fall down and die.
18. Blood of Jesus purge my body organs.
19. Blood of Jesus repair all that evil plantations have destroyed in my life.
20. O Lord, restore back to me all that I have lost as a result of evil plantations in the name of Jesus

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393,
Whats App.: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com,

Comments

Popular Posts