DELIVERANCE FROM SATANIC COBWEBS.



          
             DELIVERANCE FROM SATANIC COBWEBS ATTACK.
              Bible Passage: Isa 59;5-7, Luke 10:19.
 
Spider in the bible symbolizes that which is wrong, poisonous, something that is bad and God warn us about it. Cobweb attack is one of the weapons use by Satan and his agent to make life difficult for people. Victims do encounter cobwebs either in the dream or physical. They are anti breakthrough powers that do appear at the edge of breakthrough.

Satanic cobwebs serve as satanic roadblock and embargo blocking people from moving forward. They will make you history while you are still alive. Manipulate people into wrong marriage, wrong Job, wrong house, wrong business, wrong church and above all, they manipulate people out of Gods timing and purpose for their life, just to derail their destiny.
 
EFFECTS OF SATANIC COBWEBS ATTACKS
1. Frustration and discouragement. 2. Delays. 3. Poverty. 4. Confusion. 5.Satanic accusations. 6. Backwardness. 7.Failure 8.Stagnancy. 8.lack of favor. 9.Miscarriage. 10.Setbacks. 11. Lateness in Marriage. 12. Failure at the edge of success. 13. Disappointment.14. Non achievement .15. Rejection. 16. Sickness. 17. Barrenness and unfruitfulness. 18. Sorrow and pain.19. Lack of helpers.
 
WAY OUT

1. Make God your friend by getting born again so that He can fight for you
2. Kill the spiders that are behind the cobwebs
3. Scatter and born the cobwebs
4. Wage war against the person or kingdom using cobweb to attack you.

People experiencing cobweb are under serious satanic attack and they need serious deliverance from satanic bondage.
 
Prayer Points  
 1.Every cobwebs in my life be consume by fire in the name of Jesus
2.Any powers using cobweb to block my progress die in the name of Jesus
3.Every agent of cobweb in my life fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
4.Every satanic spider working against me fall down and die in the name of Jesus
5.Every cobweb in my head, hands, face, body, feet, mouth, be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus
6.Any witchcraft cobwebs attack in my life die in the name of Jesus
7.Any witchcraft cobwebs in my household catch fire Now In the name of Jesus
8.Any foundation Power manipulating my life with cobwebs die now with your cobwebs in the name of Jesus
9.Any cobwebs troubling my destiny, glory and Star die in the name of Jesus
10.Any power, man or woman troubling me with cobwebs die in the name of Jesus
11.Blood of Jesus purify me from every effects of demonic cobwebs in the name of Jesus
12.I break and loose myself from the prison of evil Spider in the name of Jesus
13.Any evil ever done to me through cobwebs attack be reverse now by fire in the name of Jesus.
14.Bondage of cobwebs in my life and family die in the name of Jesus
15.Every trap set for me by cobwebs catch your owner now in the name of Jesus
16.Any power that want to imprison my wealth die shamefully In the mighty name of Jesus
17.Any power blocking my physical and spiritual progress die now in the name of Jesus

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393,
Whats App.: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com,
                        

Comments

Popular Posts