WHY YOU MUST PROSPER

                                           WHY YOU MUST PROSPER. EPH 4:28.
Prosperity is a state of having money and everything needed for a good life It means to be successful in whatever you lay your hands. It means to become strong and flourish within and around you. It is state of well-being both physically and spiritually.

Reasons Why You Must Prosper
1. God wants you to prosper because it is His nature (Gen. 17:1-2)
2. God wants you to prosper so He can establish His covenant in the earth (Deut. 8:18)
3. God wants you to prosper so that you can provide for His church (Mal. 3:10)
4. God wants you to prosper to keep finances out of the devil’s control (Mal. 3:11)
5. God wants you to prosper so that you can help the poor (Pro. 19:17)
6. God wants you to prosper so you can honour and glorify Him (Pro. 3:9-10)
7. God wants you to prosper so that you can leave an inheritance for your family (Pro. 13:22)
8. God wants you to prosper so that you can prove the sincerity of your love (2 Cor. 8:8)
9. God wants you to prosper so that you can lead and influence society (Deut. 28:11-13)
10.God almighty said so. 3 John 1:2.Psalm 35:27
11.You need yourself to prosper Eccl 7:12

How Can You Prosper.
1.You must be born again
2.You must study the world of God
3.You must that God has should deliver you from poverty
4.Pray for prosperity revelations
5.Pray for breakthrough and open doors
6.Pray for wisdom to manage prosperity

Prayer Points
1.Blood of Jesus deliver me from poverty in the name of Jesus
2.Any poverty in my life and family die in the name of Jesus
3.Any power bringing poverty to my life and family die with your poverty in the name of Jesus
4.Foundational poverty in my life and family die in the name of Jesus
5.Any dream of poverty, any arrow of poverty fired into my life and fire backfire now by fire in the name of Jesus
6.Any Power that want me to be poor In life die with your poverty in the name of Jesus
7.Any yoke of poverty Any inherited poverty in my life and family die now by fire in the name of Jesus
8.Any power blocking my progress die in the name of Jesus
9.Helpers of my destiny locate me and help me by fire in the name of Jesus
10.Any barrier or obstacle between me and my divine helpers be destroy by fire in the name of Jesus
11.Any good thing I have lost in life be restore back now by fire in the name of Jesus
12.Any power that tie me down and whatever the enemies have used to tie me down be consume now by fire in the name of Jesus
13.Any power wasting my time die shamefully In the mighty name of Jesus
14.My foundation vomit my prosperity by fire in the name of Jesus
15.Where the enemies says there is no way, God of Elijah arise and make a way for me by fire in the name of Jesus
16.Divine prosperity manifest in my life and family by fire in the name of Jesus

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
08034051701

Comments

Popular Posts