BREAKING THE YOKE OF MARITAL DELAYS.


SPINSTERS/BACHELORS YOKE BREAKING DELIVERANCE PROGRAM
                         ENEMIES OF MY MARRIAGE MUST DIE

Scripture reading: Ecclesiastes 3:10-14, Matthew 19:5, 31:10, Ecclesiastes 4:9, 11-12, Deuteronomy 32:30,Genesis 2:18, Genesis 2:21-25, 1 Cor. 7:27

Confessions: Matthew 7:24, Psalm 11:3, Daniel 11:32

Marital delay is a situation where someone of a marriageable age is unable to get someone to marry.  It is the will of God that when a woman/man come of age, that they should get married. The problem of late marriage and arrested marriage is real and many Christians are getting married very late because they are under satanic yoke of marital delay.

 Some forces kept on delaying some peoples marriages and such people are beginning to ask certain question such as Why me? Where are you Lord? Can I still depend on you and your Word? Are you still there? Am I not getting too old for marriage? But when will you answer me, Lord? These are questions of hopelessness and frustration.

Have you been struggling with getting married? Are you always facing rejection and disappointment in relationship, are you facing frustration concerning your marriage? Are you of marriageable age and no man is asking you out. This program is for you. Pray with expectation in your heart and pray with sensitivity. Your story is about to change. The battle against marital delay is one that requires that you fight with all your might. You must launch into this battle with faith and aggression.

Program Instructions
1.Prayer Time. 5am, 2pm, 6pm and 12midnight
2.Fasting Time. 6 to 3pm or or till after the program.

Prayer Section:
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship

Prayer points
1.O Lord, send your fire into the foundation of my life, to consume every works of the enemies and every evil carryover from my ancestors that want to disgrace my marital life in the name of Jesus.
2. I will not follow any evil family pattern in my marriage in the name of Jesus.
3. Every evil spiritual engagement, dowry, and wedding conducted on my behalf, be dissolved by the blood of Jesus.
4. I speak destruction to the root of oppression and affliction in my marital journey in the name of Jesus.
6. Ancestral spirit wife/Husband militating against my physical marriage be arrested in the name of Jesus.
7. Any power, spirit, demons, wickedness of the wicked that says that I will not settle down in marriage, die by fire in the name of Jesus.
8. Every evil authority over my marital life be scattered in the Name of Jesus.
9. I break every curse and covenant of loneliness by the blood of Jesus.
10. I destroy the power of barrenness in marriage by the power of the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name.
11. You my divine partner anywhere you are manifest and locate me by fire, in Jesus name.
12. Thou power of error in choosing the right partner be disgraced in the name of Jesus.
13.My divine husband/wife locate me by fire in the name of Jesus
14.Any obstacle or barrier between me and my divine husband\wife be destroy by fire in the name of Jesus
15.Any veil covering me catch fire now in the name of Jesus
16.Any power delaying my marriage die now in the name of Jesus
17.Any evil covenant working against my life and marriage break now by fire in the name of Jesus
18.Any marine power working against my marriage die in the name of Jesus
19.Any serpentine power, any snake working against me and my marriage die by fire in the name of Jesus
20.Any satanic soul tie in my life break by fire now in the name of Jesus
21.Any evil dedication working against me and my marriage die by fire in the name of Jesus
22.Any curse against my marriage break now by fire in the name of Jesus
23.Family captivity and bondage in my life die now in the name of Jesus
24.Any power that tie me and my marriage down die in the name of Jesus
25.Any mistake I have made in the past that is working against my marriage die in the name of Jesus
26.Any foundational battle in my life die in the name of Jesus
27.Any power bringing disappointment to my life die with your disappointment in the name of Jesus
28.My marriage manifest now by fire in the name of Jesus
29.Any where they have gathered against me and my marriage, fire of God scatter them now in the name of Jesus
30.Any evil altar working against me and my marriage, catch fire now in the name of Jesus
31.Any image representing me in any satanic kingdom,catch fire now in the name of Jesus
32.Any evil voice against me and my marriage die in the name of Jesus
33.Any embargo place upon my marriage die in the name of Jesus
33.Any power that tie down my marriage die and release my marriage by fire in the name of Jesus
34.Any power chasing away my divine husband/wife die in the name of Jesus
35.Any satanic marriage in my life scatter now by fire in the name of Jesus
36.My spiritual husband/wife die by fire in the name of Jesus
37.Any satanic power ruling and controlling my life for evil die in the name of Jesus
38.Foundational bitterness in my life die in the name of Jesus
39.Any delay and the power bringing delays to my life and marriage die in the name of Jesus
40.O God of Elijah take away my reproach in the name of Jesus
41.Accussers of my marriage die in the name of Jesus
42.My divine husband/wife locate now by fire in the name of Jesus.
43. Oh God reveal to me my life partner in the course of these prayers in the name of Jesus.
44.Heavens of my marriage open now by fire in the name of Jesus
45.Add your prayer points and say the grace.

If you have faith and believe that God has answered your prayers,Sow a Seed Offering With The Account Details Below to seal your testimony.It is your time to marry.

U.B.A. BANK
ACC-Name- OMOZEGBAI THADDEUS
ACC/Number- 2046273598

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com




Comments

  1. Glory be to God for HIS MERCIES and the gift of life.Please pray for me to break the curse of delayed marriage upon me and my family in the MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts