DELIVERANCE PRAYERS FOR YOUR MARRIAGE.


                                        
                           ENEMIES OF MY MARRIAGE MUST DIE.
   
Scripture Reading: Numbers 16:1-35, Matthew 19:1-9, Malachi 2:14-16 .

Confession: Genesis 12:3 says, “And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.”

These days, the home is under serious attack. The devil’s number one enemy is the godly home. The home is therefore a primary target of the devil. The Devil started his attack right from the Garden of Eden. He has concentrated destructive forces on the home. Unfortunately many are complying with satanic strategies in the home. He has converted many homes to houses. So, these days, homes are disintegrating, society is falling and lives are blown into pieces.
 
Are you experiencing turbulence in your marital life? Is your marriage a nightmare? Then this Program is for you. It is my prayer that the good Lord shall certainly use this program to turn situation around in your marriage.

Program Instructions
1.Prayer Time. 5am, 2pm, 6pm and 12midnight
2.Fasting Time. 6 to 3pm or or till after the program.

Prayer Section:
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship

PRAYER POINTS
1.Whether the devil likes it or not my marriage shall be like heaven on earth in the name of Jesus.
2.O Lord, give me wonderful children that will glorify your name in my family, in the name of Jesus.
3.Every abnormality and disorderliness in my family, you will not prosper in my own marriage, in the name of Jesus.
4.You the strongman in charge of marital failure in my family be exposed and disgraced, and die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
 5.Holy Ghost anointing break every yoke of failure attached to my marital destiny in the name of Jesus.
6.The problem that disgraced my parents in marriage, you will not prosper in my life in the name of Jesus.
7.Father Lord, let all giants standing against peace and unity in my marriage fall down and die now in the name of Jesus.
8.Let all powers encamping against my home become confuse and scattered in the name of Jesus.
9.I bind you the strongman working against me in the heart of my husband/wife and all his/her relatives in the name of Jesus.
10.I command the arrows of the strongman working in my family to be roasted completely in the name of Jesus.
12.Let all bitter and hatred water flow out of my marriage, out of my life and out of the life of my husband/wife in the name of Jesus.
13.I receive victory over the host of wickedness surrounding my marriage in the name of Jesus.
14.. Let all the troublers of my marriage be disbanded and be confused in the name of Jesus.
.15. Lord Jesus, answer all powers asking “Where is my God?”
16.Every satanic storm in my marriage, be silenced in the name of Jesus.
17.I prophesy life to every dead blessing in my marriage, my life and the life of my partner in the name of Jesus.
18.I paralyze all marriage destroyers and anti marriage forces in the name of Jesus.
19.Father Lord, correct every negative impression about me in the heart of WIFE OR HUSBAND in the name of Jesus.
20.Any power sponsoring divorce in my marriage receive death sentence in the mighty name of Jesus.
21.Any power hardening the heart of my partner, somersault and die now in the name of Jesus.
22.My marriage will not be what the enemy wants it to be in the name of Jesus.
23.The name of Jesus shall not fail in my marital case in the name of Jesus.
24.Whether the enemy likes it or not I shall regain my rightful position in my matrimonial home in the name of Jesus.
25.You stubborn problem that is troubling my marriage I command you to disappear now in the name of Jesus.
26.I disconnect my marriage from every evil connection in the name of Jesus.
27.Every evil desire, counseling, motivation and step that I have received from every enemy of my marriage die in the name of Jesus
28.my marriage, that is now working against my life, receive divine correction now in Jesus name.
29.I reject every satanic judgment over my marriage in the name of Jesus.
30.Father Lord, deliver my spirit, body and soul from every useless marital journey I have ever undertaken in the name of Jesus.
31.Every household power working against the fulfillment of the program of God for my marriage, be disgraced and be exposed in the mighty name of Jesus.
32.My marriage shall not be controlled by any strange woman in the name of Jesus.
33.I reject anything that will not glorify the name of God in my marriage in the name of Jesus.
34.I nullify the effect and activity of every information about me that my husband/wife had been fed with, in the name of Jesus.
35.O Lord, remember me for good during this program and open the book of remembrance for me concerning my marital case in the name of Jesus.
36.Every demonic trap holding my marriage to ransom be destroyed beyond repair in Jesus name.
37.You vagabond spirit operating in the life of my partner be bound forever in the name of Jesus.
38.I bind every spirit of marital fruitlessness in my life and in the life of my partner in the name of Jesus.
39.Lord, let the crown of marital success be placed in my head in the name of Jesus.
40.Lord, your divine prescriptions for my marital problems shall work for me in the name of Jesus.
41.I fire them back to sender, every arrow or martial shame targeted at me, in the name of Jesus.
42.Every demonic wall of partition between me and my husband/wife, be dashed to pieces in the name of Jesus.
43.Any power from the water that want to scatter my marriage, working against my marriage die in the name of Jesus
44.My spiritual wife/husband die in the name of Jesus
45.Any satanic marriage in my life scatter by fire in the name of Jesus
46.In this program, O Lord, let me receive you divine mercy and favor in the mighty name of Jesus.
47.Lord let this program be divine testimony program in the name of Jesus.
48.Lord, let me be among Your children that will give testimony for what you have done in their marriage through this program in the name of Jesus
49.during the prayer program I shall be number one in Jesus mighty name.
50.Add any prayer point and begin to thank the Lord for answered prayers and say the grace.

Kindly sow a seed to seal your testimony with the details below:
    U. B. A.  BANK.
ACCT /NUMBER- 2046273598
ACCT\Name/ -   THADDEUS OMOZEGBAI
May The God Of Elijah Answer All Your Prayers In Jesus Name.
Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393,
Whats App.: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com,

Comments

Popular Posts