MY STORY MUST CHANGE.

 TOPIC- MY STORY MUST CHANGE.
BIBLE TEXT. John 9:1-9


The destiny of this man in the Bible passage read above was completely afflicted and buried by the enemies. But one day he met Jesus who has the power to change his story for better and the story changer Jesus change his story the same way he will change your story for better before the end of this Month.
  
Jesus Christ is the story changer and when you have an encounter with him, everything about your life will turn around for better. There is no situation Jesus cannot turn around for better. There is no life no matter how badly damaged that Jesus cannot repair. There is no life Jesus cannot beautify and there is no enemy Jesus cannot destroy.

The cry of Jabez in 1 chronicles 4:9-10 was a cry for a change. The cry of Jacob in Genesis 32:26 was a cry for a change. The cry of bartmeaus in mark 10 was a cry for change. The cry of Elisha in 2 Kings 2:12-14 was a cry for a complete change. Hannah cried unto God in 1 Samuel 1 and God gave her Samuel and Joseph cried unto God in Genesis 41 and God took him from prison to the Palace.As you cry unto God during this programme,the story changer Jesus Christ will certainly intervene in your life and change your story for better.

YOUR STORY MUST CHANGE MEANS.
1. The evil name given to you by the enemy has Change
2. It means the witchcraft bird flying against you fell down and died
3. It means that those who have been mocking you comes around to celebrate with you
4. It means your glory has manifested, your destiny has risen and your Star has started to shine
5. It means to disgrace and put to shame
those who want to put you to shame
6. It means your Pharaoh and Goliath are dead
7. It means the plans program and works of the enemies in your life has been terminated

What Do You Need To Do.?
You need to reconcile yourself with the story changer Jesus Christ and violently cry unto him with the prayer points below for a complete change in every areas of your life to the Glory of God.

Prayer Section:
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this programme.
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship

Prayer Points.
1. Blood of Jesus, deliver me from sin and every works of darkness in the name of Jesus
2. Any power that wants to quench the fire of my Glory die in the name of Jesus
3. Every good things I have lost in life be restore back to me now by fire in the name of Jesus
4. Satanic armed robbers in my life die in the name of Jesus
5.Every yoke of stagnancy and delay in my life and family be broken for ever now in the name of Jesus
6.Any Power holding down my marriage, fruitfulness, promotion, traveling, visa, business helpers, testimonies, relationship certificate, health, contract and miracle die in the name of Jesus
7.Any evil eye monitoring my life and family I blind you by fire in the name of Jesus
8.Any satanic power manipulating and controlling my life and family die in the name of Jesus
9.Every satanic strongholds in my life and family be destroy by fire in the name of Jesus
10.Accusers of my life and family die in the name of Jesus
11.Any power bringing evil dreams to my life die with your evil dreams in the name of Jesus
12.Any curse, any evil covenant working against me and my family die now in the name of Jesus
13.Any power inside the water on earth and in high places working against me and my family die in the name of Jesus
14.Any power, man or woman behind my problems die shamefully In the mighty name of Jesus
15.Any power in me, in any Man or Woman in any tree or any animal working against me and my family die in the name of Jesus
16.Divine prosperity manifest in my life and family now by fire in the name of Jesus
17.You month of April 2017 favour me and my family by fire in the name of Jesus
18.Add a prayer point yourself and start to give thanks to the God of Elijah for answering all your prayers and share the grace.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
08085989393. 08034051701

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts