THE MYSTERY OF UNBROKEN CURSES



The mystery Of Unbroken Curses. Psalm 109 vs. 12-20.
There are some people and Powers who love to Curse and their greatest delight is to curse people. One of the greatest disaster in human race is the power of curses. The root of many people's problems is as a result of the curses insured against them.
People fast, pray, go to the mountains because of this problems. Curses are real and not just angry words. They are serious weapons in the hands of the enemies and should not be taken lightly.

WHAT IS A CURSE?
1.A Pronouncement of evil against a person, place of thing.
2.A sentence calling for punishment or injury or destruction over a place, thing or person.
3.Labouring under a close heaven.
4.An unseen force mocking your efforts.

Source of Curses
1.God .Gen 3:9-16.Deut 28:15-45
2.Man. Gen 49,Joshua 6:26,2kings7:2
3.Satan,1samuel 17:42-47
4.Through inheritance .Exo 3:47.1sam2:31-33
5.When you bring a curse object into the house
6.When you occupy a curse land
7.When you are living in a curse house
8.When you break covenant.

Effect Of Unbroken Curses.
1.Unanswered Prayers
2.Constant Failures
3.Marital Problems
4.Acidic Poverty
5.Profitless Hard work
6.Chronic Physical or Mental illness
7.Bad Luck
8.Total rejection and hatred
9.Serious Errors and unpardonable mistake
10.Premature or Untimely death.

Facts About Curses
1.Unless a curse is broken it will continue to operate
2.A curse is a spiritual problem and can only be solve spiritually and not physically
3.Where sins remain, curses remains
4.There is no curse without a demon attach to it
5.Anybody,place or thing can be curse
6.Curses are living thing, they have life, they can multiply and can die
7.Identifying the particular reason behind a curse is the first step towards breaking it

Curses kills destiny, glory and Star. A curse is one killer that stubbornly destroys with terrible violence. This is one killer that has turned fertile land to desert It is a killer that distribute a harvest of failure. curse is a very serious thing and satanic powers use it effectively. A curse is the mother of bondage and captivity and it can be killed, broken or send back to sender.
                                         
 PRAYER POINTS
1.Blood of Jesus deliver me from every sin and iniquity in the name of Jesus
2.Every consequences of sin and iniquity in my life and family be destroy by the power in the blood of Jesus
3.Any. curse working against me and my family break by fire now in the name of Jesus
4.Any month speaking evil against me and my family die now by fire in the name of Jesus
5.Every inherited or foundational curse in my life and family break now by fire in the name of Jesus
6.Any curse in the day, night or in the dream manifesting in my life break by fire in the name of Jesus
7.Lay your hand on your head and pray the following prayers one after the other. Any curse of
a. Thou shalt not excel in my life and family break by fire in the name of Jesus
b. Poverty in my life and family break now by fire in the name of Jesus
c. Barrenness in my life and family break by fire in the name of Jesus
d. Loneliness in my life and family break by fire in the name of Jesus
e. Late marriage in my life and family break by fire in the name of Jesus
f. Joblessness in my life and family break by fire in the name of Jesus
g. Disappointed in my life and family break by fire in the name of Jesus
h. Sickness and diseases in my life and family break by fire in the name of Jesus
I. Failure at the edge of success in my life and family break by fire in the name of Jesus
J. Lack of helpers in my life and family break by fire in the name of Jesus
K. Any curse of untimely death in my life and family break by fire in the name of Jesus
8.Every self imposed curse in my life break by fire now in the name of Jesus
10.Any covenant working against me and my family break now by fire in the name of Jesus
11.Any curse from the water, on earth and high places manifesting in my life and family break now by fire in the name of Jesus
12.My testimony manifest now by fire in the name of Jesus.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
08085989393. 08034051701




Top of Form

Bottom of Form

Comments

Popular Posts