EVIL CONSPIRACY MUST DIE



  DEALING WITH EVIL CONSPIRACY. (Psalm 64; 2, Acts 23; 20-21)

The enemy will do everything possible to stop the children of God from moving forward in life. His goal is to keep us in perpetual bondage and frustrate our efforts  As Christians, there are multitudes of evil powers gathered against us. Our enemies and their cohort rage over our life day and night. Power of the world and spiritual wickedness in heavenly places come together to plot evil against the children of God. A lot of people have been victim of family conspiracies, evil plot of other at places of work and demotion or punishment in the church as a result of false accusation.

WHAT IS EVIL CONSPIRACY
1.An agreement to perform together an illegal or wrongful act
2.An agreement between two or more people to commit a crime  
3.A plot to carry out some harmful activities

WHY DOES THE ENEMY CONSPIRE
1.When your destiny is colorful           
2.When the heaven is planning your celebration
3.When you have been promoted above them
4.When you are about to cross your red sea
5.When you are determined to forget your expired past
6.When your turning point is near
7.When there is an ancestral yolk that as tied the whole family and you alone want to get out
8.When you want to rewrite your family history
9.When you have been consulting dark powers before you become born again
10.When your name has been circulated in the witchcraft kingdom
11.When you want the enemy to restore all that they have taking from you

VICTIMS OF EVIL CONSPIRACY END UP IN ?
1.Destruction
2.Suffering
3.Burdens
4.Problems
5.Pains
6.Misery
7.Disease
8.Critical illness
9.Complete eradication of the victim

HOW TO DEAL WITH EVIL CONSPIRACIES
1.You must be born again
2.Connect to the Holy Spirit
3.Destroy their strong hold in your life
4.Send fire of God against them
(a)To destroy their altars
(b)To scatter their throne
(c)To burn their feet
(d)To roast witchcraft bird on assignment
(e)To destroy their weapons and arsenals

Prayer Points.

1.Fire of God deliver me and my family from the hands of the enemies in the name of Jesus
2.Blood of Jesus destroy every works of satan in my life and family in the name of Jesus
3. Any power wasting my efforts die in the name of Jesus
4.Any power taking my matter to any satinic gathering die in the name of Jesus
5. Any satanic kingdom or coven working against me and my family catch fire now in the name of Jesus
6. Anywhere they have gathered against me and my family in the day, night, dream, inside the water, on earth in my family, place of work and high places, fire of God consume and scatter them in the name of Jesus
7. Every stubborn enemy bent on stopping my progress die now in the name of Jesus
8. Any altar working against me and my family die in the name of Jesus
9. Satanic weapons working against me and my family catch fire in the name of Jesus
10. Agenda of witches and wizard against me and my family die in the name of Jesus

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
08085989393,08034051701



               
                                          

Comments

Popular Posts