THAT WITCH MUST DIE



THAT WITCH MUST DIE. {Exodus 22:18}

That witch, who is behind your case, which has refused your life from moving forward, must die in the name of Jesus. A lot of people are under witchcraft attack, under witchcraft manipulation, stopping and blocking their progress, blocking their star from shining, eating their money, causing serious problems for them. The major Problem is that there is no single family on the face of the earth that doesn’t have a representative of witchcraft among them.

Why must they die?
 Because if you mistakenly fall into their hands, they will waste you.
 Because the spirit of witchcraft can never be at peace with you.

 Because the devil has given them a mandate, marching order to kill you and scatter your destiny.

 Because they are into a bloody strong covenant with Satan and they are not ready to repent.

 Because that is the bibles solution.

 Because they have no bit of mercy in their dictionary.

 Because scriptures must be fulfilled.

 Because if they do not die, some people’s glory will not show up.

 Because when a superior power comes in contact with a lower power, the lower power must bow.

 Because the death of a witch is the confirmation of your superiority
and anointing that the kingdom of darkness is losing ground in your life and family.

My Question to you is; are you actually living your correct life? Are you happy with the current life which you are living?If you are not happy, then God is also not happy because they have changed you from God’s original design to their own design.
If you are not happy then this is a possible symptom; suspect witchcraft and wage war against them in your life.


Prayer Points.
1. Every activities of witchcraft in my life and family die in the name Jesus
2. Every manipulation of witchcraft in my life and family die in the name of Jesus.
3. Any one that is not happy with my testimony die in the name of Jesus
4. Any man or woman attacking me with witchcraft power die in the name of Jesus
5. Any witchcraft power sponsoring sickness into my life and family die in the name of Jesus.
6. Any witch attacking me and my family directly or indirectly die in the name of Jesus.
7. Every coven behind my toiling and oppression scatter by fire in the name of Jesus.
8. Any part of my body that is inside the pot of darkness, I command that part to jump out in the name of Jesus.
9. Anyone interested in eating my flesh or drinking my blood or the blood of my children die In the name of Jesus
10. Anyone that is representing witches and wizard in my family die in the name of Jesus.
11. Any power that has vowed to drag my name on the floor die in the name of Jesus name.
12. Anything at all sitting on my star die in the name of Jesus.
13. Any witch assigned to scatter my life (you can put anything there), you are a liar, die in the name of Jesus.
14. Any family witch that is following me around, you are a liar, die in the name of Jesus.
15. Coven of witches that is harboring my photograph, you are a liar, scatter by fire in the name of Jesus.
16. Any witch that has vowed that I will not be happy in life, you are a liar, die permanently in the name of Jesus.


Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
08085989393


Comments

Popular Posts