POWER IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS




                 THE BLOOD OF JESUS ( REV 12v11)

There are many weapons in the bible to fight spiritual warfare. But there is a weapon the enemy is afraid of when you start to talk about it. It is very effective and has not lost its power. But Christians have not learnt how to make maximum use of it. There is a power that supersedes every other powers and learning to claim the power in the blood of Jesus, is very important. It is a prayer that brings deliverance and protection.

THE BLOOD OF JESUS PROTECT AND PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING;
1. Wash away sin Eph 1v7
2.  Reconcile us back to God Col 1v20-21, Act 20v28, 1pet 1v18 19
3.  It gives both physical and spiritual healing Ish 53v5, 1Pet 2v24
4.  It brings deliverance
5.  It brings protection
6. It break yokes
7.  Open doors
8.  Restore virtues
9.  Remove burdens
10.Destroy bondage
11. Paralyses demons
12. Dissolve battle
13. Destroy poison
14. Give life- Revive anything dead.
             
        Many Christians are being robbed, cheated, raped, murdered. Many are being hypnotised and confused. Pleading the blood of Jesus will give you immunity against these things. As you plead the blood of Jesus today, God will release physical, Spiritual, Material, Marital and Financial breakthrough on you.
                 
       Prayer Points
1. Blood of Jesus destroy sin and every works of darkness in my life and family in the name of jesus
2. Blood of Jesus deliver me and my family in the name of Jesus
3. Blood of Jesus destroy poverty in my life and family in the name of Jesus
4. Blood of Jesus fight for me and my family in the name of Jesus
5. Blood of Jesus take away my reproach in the name of Jesus
6. Blood of Jesus pursue all my pursuers in the name of Jesus
7. I plead the blood of Jesus over my life and family in the name of Jesus

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
08085989393,08034051701




Comments

Popular Posts