THE GOD OF ELIJAH WILL FIGHT FOR YOU

GOD WILL FIGHT FOR YOU. EXO 14:13-14.
The Israelites where in bondage, captivity, afflicted and oppressed by Pharaoh in Egypt for more than 430 years. But one day,God rose up fought and deliver them from the hands of their oppressor and Pharaoh died for their deliverance and freedom.
When God appear at your battle front, that is the end of that battle. You have stayed too long in that position and it is time for God to intervene and fight for your progress.
I don't really know what you have been through or the power behind your problems but God has just taken over your battles and He will fight for you and your will hold your peace in Jesus Name.
Prayer Points 
1.Blood of Jesus deliver me from every consequences of sin and iniquity in the name of Jesus 
2.Anything committing sin and iniquity in my life and family die now by the power in the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus 
3.Blood of Jesus deliver and my family from every satanic oppression and manipulation in the name of Jesus 
4.O God Arise and fight for me and my family by fire in the name of Jesus 
5.O God Arise and fight for my 
a. Marriage 
b. Fruitfulness 
c. Victory 
D. Deliverance 
E. Business and Contract 
F. Employment 
g. My healing 
I. Visa 
j. Prosperity and breakthrough 
K. Education etc
5.Blood of Jesus heal my Wounds and deliver me and my family by fire in the name of Jesus 
6.Any Power fighting me in the spiritual realm with spiritual power,Arise consuming fire and consume them all in the name of Jesus 
7.Every long, stubborn enemies and battles in my life and family die in the name of Jesus 
8.Any battle that want to frustrate and disgrace me in life die in the name of Jesus 
9.Any man or woman pointing evil hand to me and my family die now in the name of Jesus 
10.Any evil hands in my life and family,wither now by fire in the name of Jesus 
11.Any sacrifice working against me and my family be consume by fire in the name of Jesus 
12.Any evil arrow fired into my life and family, go back to your sender now by fire in the name of Jesus 
13.My testimony manifest now by fire in the name of Jesus
Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393,
Whats App.: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com,


Comments

Popular Posts