THREE DAYS MIDNIGHTS PRAYERS

                                  
                       PRAY WITHOUT CEASING
Prayer changes things and remove the hands of the enemies from our lives. The only language the enemies understand is persistent violent prayers. The Bible commanded us to pray without ceasing.

Kindly join me for 3 Days online Midnight Deliverance, Fasting And Prayer Program to cross over and take over the Month of May. Starting from Friday 28th this Week to Sunday 30th

Theme. Enough Is Enough

Program instructions.
1.Prayer Time. 12 midnight to 3 midnight.
2.Fasting 6am to 3 or 6pm daily.
 

 May God bless you and answer all your prayers in Jesus Name. This is your Month To Take Over In Jesus Name. 

PRAYER POINTS
1.Hatred and ganged up, against my life, scatter in the name of Jesus
2.Satanic net, spread over my star, catch fire, in the name of Jesus
3.My Father, I am ready to arise, let me shine, in the name of Jesus
4.Destiny helpers, destiny supporters, destiny promoters, where are you now? Locate me now, in the name of Jesus
5 Every witchcraft attack in my dream die in the Name of Jesus
6 Holy Ghost fire; deliver me now in the Name of Jesus.
7 Every witchcraft power manipulating my destiny, die in the Name of Jesus
8 Wicked animal spirits come out of my body, in the Name of Jesus.
9 Every weapon of bewitchment in my life, break away in the Name of Jesus.
10 You destiny quenchers, I bury you today, in the Name of Jesus.
11 Every spirit of tragedy, gather yourselves, go back to your sender in the Name of Jesus.
12 Every spirit of sorrow ,Untimely death, Backsliding,Frustration ,Failure,Disappointment,Marital disturbance, Insanity,Poverty in my life and family die in the Name of Jesus.
13.Every Arrow of witchcraft, Arrow of familiar spirits, Marine spirits,Arrow of sickness,Arrow from the heavenliness, Arrow from the forest,Arrow from my place of birth fired into my lufe go back to sender in the Name of Jesus .
14 Every poverty pursuing me from my father and mothers family, die in the Name of Jesus.
15.The target of darkness against my life and family scatter in the name of Jesus
16.Any cage, holding people in my family, I break it now, in the name of Jesus
17.Any obstacle to my greatness, I command them to vanish, in the name of Jesus.
18.Every cloud, surrendering my destiny, that does not wants it to manifest, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
19.Any power, stubbornly siting down on what belongs to me, be forcefully unseated now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
21.By fire by force, O God arise, and make me unstoppable, in the name of Jesus.
22.Powers, assigned to stop my light from shining, die, in the name of Jesus.
23.Demotion, stagnation, assigned against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
24.O God arise, this month, let the world know that you are my God, in the name of Jesus.
25.Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise, increase my speed, in the name of Jesus.
26.Every satanic foundation, troubling my destiny, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus.
27.Holy Ghost, rearrange my life for breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.
28.Powers, working against my next level, die, in the name of Jesus.
29.Glory killer of my father’s house, glory killer of my mother’s house, die, in the name of Jesus.
30.Any power, that wants my life to end in shame, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus.
31.1. Every arrow, fired against my star, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
32. Anointing that breaks the yoke, I am available, break my yokes, in the name of Jesus
33.O God of Elijah, turn me to Fire in the name of Jesus
34. Destiny robbers, I am not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.
35. O God Arise and raise a voice for me where i do not have a voice in the name of Jesus.


Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393,
Whats App.: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com,



Comments

Popular Posts