DELIVERANCE FROM FOUNDATIONAL BATTLES


YOU AND YOUR FOUNDATION. Psalms 11:33, Lamentation 5:7
To be great and succeed in life, there are battles you must fight; there hurdles you must cross and one of such battles and hurdles is your foundation. It is very important for any child of God to have knowledge of foundations. Without this knowledge, many battles will be lost and the believer will not live to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Foundations are the core hiding places of our enemies. such realms are controlled by evil/wicked kings. Altars are activated from them and gates open at their prompting.
Everything in life; be it family, business, academic, church etc. has a foundation; and such foundation is very important. God created the world with a solid foundation. Foundation could either be weak or strong, faulty or perfect. Your foundation can either lift you up or limit you in life. It can dictate your height in life.
Many are ending their reign badly; many are becoming perpetual losers; many are repeating the patterns of their parents because of their foundation. The mystery of it all is that we are not the one who laid our foundation; someone, somewhere, sometime laid our foundation which is our ancestors and we are living on that foundation whether good or bad.
Most of the problems we are facing today are caused by our ancestors because of the evil they did. Our ancestors in pursuit for power, fame and wealth sold many of us out through evil dedications and by entering into dangerous and satanic covenants, alliances and vows which many of us are paying for today.
WHAT IS FOUNDATION?
1. Simply refers to as the beginning
2. It is the point of commencement.
3. The genesis of your life.
4. The starting point of your life.
Causes of Bad foundation
1. Sin
2. Unbroken evil covenants
3. Idolatry
4. Polygamy
5. Evil dedication
6. Unbroken curses
7. Illegal shedding of blood
8. Illegal conception
9. Occultism
10. Witchcraft
11. Adultery
12. Ritual & Sacrifice
13. Incisions
14. Patronizing Herbalists
EFFECTS OF BAD FOUNDATION
1.Strange Dreams
2.Collective captivity in your family
3.Failure And Disappointment
4.Opposition you can't explain
5.Going about in a circle.
6.Disfavour
7.Unhindered demonic attack
8.Close Heaven
9.Lack of Helpers
10.Failure at the edge of success
11.Poverty
12.Delays and Stagnation
13.Unexplainable Hatred
14.Marrital Problems
Foundational problems can only be resolved with deep prayers and repentance . If not, the strange problems will persist. Faulty foundations are problem generators, they cause all sorts of sorrow and trouble. It is either you deal with your
foundation or it will deal with you.

   Prayer Section: 

A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship

Prayer Points
1.O God of Israel deliver me and my family from our foundation in the name of Jesus
2.Foundational battles in my life and family die in the name of Jesus
3.Inherited battles in my life and family die in the name of Jesus
4.Foundation of my Father and Mother working against me and my family die in the name of Jesus
5.Polygamous battles in my life and family die in the name of Jesus
6.Household enemies and household wickedness in my life and family die in the name of Jesus
7.Strongman of my mother and fathers family die now in the name of Jesus
 8.My family idol die by fire in the name of Jesus
9.My destiny, glory, star, marriage, Business, certificates, breakthrough, prosperity, fruitfulness, promotion, progress, testimony etc come out of my foundation now by fire in the name of Jesus
10.Evil Powers of my mother and fathers family die now in the name of Jesus
11.Any satanic agent or satanic lion in my family die in the name of Jesus
12.Any battle at the edge of my breakthrough die shamefully In the name of Jesus
13.Any Power bringing evil dreams to my life and family die with your evil dreams in the name of Jesus
14.My testimony manifest now by fire in the name of Jesus
15. Pray aggressively against the following evil foundations. Pray as follows: You (pick the under-listed one by one), loose your hold over my life and be purged out of my foundation, in Jesus name.
- evil physical design - parental curses
- envious rivalry - demonic blood transfusion
- evil dedication - demonic alteration of destiny
- demonic incision - demonic marriage
- dream pollution - evil laying on of hands
- demonic sacrifice - fellowship with family idols
- exposure to evil diviner - inherited infirmity
- demonic initiations - wrong exposure to sex
- Unscriptural manner of conception - destructive effect of polygamy
- Fellowship with local idols - fellowship with demonic consultants
16. You evil foundational plantation, come out of my life with all your roots in the name of Jesus.
17. I release myself from every evil domination and control in the name of Jesus.
18. Let every evil gate opened to my foundation be close forever with the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
19. Lord Jesus, walk back into every second of my life and deliver me where I need deliverance, heal me where I need healing, transforms me where I need transformation in the name of Jesus.
20. Lord Jesus, restore me back to the original design you made for my life in the name of Jesus.
21. I soak my life, Body, Soul and Spirit in the precious blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
22. Lord Jesus, I thank you for this wonderful deliverance in the name of Jesus.
23. I release myself from the grip of any problem transferred into my life from the womb in the name of Jesus.
24. Let the blood of Jesus flush out from my system every inherited satanic deposit in the name of Jesus.
25. Let the blood of Jesus and the fire of the Holy Ghost cleanse every organ in my body in the name of Jesus.
26. I break and loose myself from every inherited covenant in the name of Jesus.
27. I break and loose myself from every inherited evil curse in the name of Jesus.
28. I vomit every evil consumption that I have been fed with as a child in the name of Jesus
29. I command all foundational strongman attached to my life to be paralyzed in the name of Jesus.
30. Let any rod of the wicked rising up against my family line be rendered impotent for my sake in the name of Jesus.
31. I cancel the consequences of any evil local name attached to my person in the name of Jesus.
32. I break and loose myself from every form of demonic bewitchment in the name of Jesus.
33.My testimony manifest now by fire in the name of Jesus
34.Add your prayer point and say the Grace.





Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393, +2349057921119.
WhatsApp.: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com,
 

Top of Form

Comments

Popular Posts