BREAKING THE YOKE OF STAGNANCY

 STAGNANCY MUST DIE. Deuteronomy 1:3-6, Acts 3:1-10
 
The spirit of stagnancy is one terrible power that creeps silently into the life of people. Many people notice it only after it has settled to become a stronghold in their lives and affairs. God expects us to flourish and make progress in every aspect of our lives. Jeremiah 17:17-8, Psalm 92:12

WHAT IS STAGNANCY?
1.It means to put a life on hold
   2.It means to e limited in life
   3.It means inability to make progress in life
   4.It is an evil bus stop in the journey of life
    5. It means remaining on the same spot or position without any reasonable progress in–spite of available opportunities or resources.
 
SYMPTHOMS OF THE SPIRIT OF STAGNANCY
When a life is stagnant, there will be:
1.No progress because it ties a man to one spot
2.Missing of your divine timing and opportunities
3.Rotating around the same spot as life goes around in the same circle and takes you back to square one.
4. Rising and falling. There is repeated progress failure
5. Living below heaven’s standard and expectations for your life.
6. Diverted life And Wasted life
7. Wrong positioning - both in the dream and in the physical. You miss your divine timing, Absent on your day of goodness and favor.
8. Refusal to listen to sound advice
 9.Turn back at the edge of greatness
 Go to wrong places and people for help                      
10. A place where people forget the past miracles and wonders of God in their lives.
11. A place where people’s heart can quickly change towards God
12. Helpers disappear or become uncooperative
13. Unpardonable errors and mistakes are made
14. Backwardness so others that you started with catch up with and overtake you.
15.. Demotion - others your juniors overtake and pass you.
16. Profitless hard work. Progress not commensurate with your efforts.
17. Confusion
18. You are the most talented and qualified but others overtake you and pass you

WAY OUT OF STAGNANCY
1. Surrender your life completely to Christ.
2. Deal with unbelief
3. Pray against anti promotion witchcraft powers.
4. Deal with foundational problems such as collective captivity and evil dedication to idols? 
5.  Deal with unbroken evil covenants and curses.
6. Barricade your life with the blood of Jesus and the fire of the God.
7.Embark on aggressive violet prayers. 
 
PRAYERS
1.Blood of Jesus wash away my sin and iniquity in the name of Jesus
2.Blood of Jesus deliver me and destroy every works of darkness in my life and family by fire in the name of Jesus
3.Any power that tie me down, wasting my time die now in the name of Jesus
4. Every satanic agenda and calendar for my life and family catch fire in the name of Jesus.
5. Glory of God, overshadow my life and cover my nakedness.
6. Every evil pit prepared for me and my household, swallow your digger.
7.Every power prolonging stagnancy in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
8.Every arrow of stagnancy fired into my life and family backfire now by fire in the name of Jesus.
9.Power of failure, frustration, and backwardness, harassing my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
10.Every bondage of circular spirit in my life and family break, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every anti-promotion witchcraft agenda for my destiny die in the name of Jesus. 
12.You spirit of stagnancy, I am not your candidate, therefore die in the name of Jesus.
13.Anti-breakthrough decrees, be revoked by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
14.Every shoe of stagnancy upon my feet, catch fire and burn to ashes.
15.Owner of evil load of stagnancy troubling my life, appear and carry your load in the name of Jesus.
16.Every yoke of stagnancy in my life break by fire in the name of Jesus.
17.I pull down every stronghold of stagnancy in my life with the hands of fire in the name of Jesus.
18.Every water of stagnancy and affliction flowing into my life, dry up by fire in the name of Jesus.
19.Every strongman supervising stagnancy in my life and family, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai                      
08085989393,08034051701







Comments

Popular Posts