PRAYER IS THE MASTER KEY


PRAY WITHOUT CEASING
                              Bible passage – 1 Thessalonians 5 vs. 17


Jesus and the Holy Spirit was speaking through Paul to the Christians that we should pray without ceasing. Praying without ceasing means that we should pray all the time, anywhere and everywhere. You are equally expected to pray about everything
Apostle Paul must have seen the need before the instruction that we should pray without ceasing. In matt 26;39-45. Jesus was angry with his disciples for not being able to hold on and he instructed them to pray without ceasing.

Prayer is communication to God. It means pouring out your petition, desire and heart to God. It is always an avenue for the enemies to strike whenever there is communication breakdown between God and man. Any church that is not praying and there are miracles, sign and wonders is an occultic church

Prayer makes you spiritual and Jesus started his ministry with prayers (matt 4). What is lost in the church today is payer. Prayer makes you spiritual, empower you above your enemies. For you to excel in your spiritual gifts to heavens delight, you must be prayerful. Prayer is the strength, sword, power and glory of Christians.
Church are been organize naturally today and such churches and getting natural results by framing testimonies. Without prayer, prophesy cannot manifest and with prayer, anybody can become somebody.

Occultic kingdom control churches whose prayers are not effective. It is good to obey all the laws of God, but without prayers, there will be no meaningful result. James 4 vs. 7 says “We should resist the devil and the major way to resist the devil is through prayers and he will flee”.

What you need do after salvation is to learn how to pray effective prayers. People can be manipulated through dreams, revelation and prophesy, but you cannot be deceived through prayers.Show Me A Man Of Prayer And I Will Show You A Friend Of God.

Prayer makes the barren to be fruitful, sick people to be healed, turn poverty to prosperity. Prayer makes your offering and tithe to be effective. There is nothing prayers cannot do. It moves mountains, prayer set the captives free. Any church, family, organization etc that lack prayers will definitely be at the mercy of the enemies and they will be taken for a ride.
Prayers make you to be in charge or satanic kingdom. How can a pastor or a Christian go to herbalist for power or solution?  It is because of laziness to embark on prayer and fasting.A prayerless Christian is a powerless Christian.

You need to constantly check your prayer life. We need to pray more for God still answer prayers. Without prayer you cannot live a holy life and make heaven and for your prayers to be answer, you must give your life to Jesus.

Prayer Points
 1.Blood of Jesus deliver me and the effects of sin in the name of Jesus
2.Seperate me from every evil and Powers of darkness in the name of Jesus
3.Any curse or spell working against me and my family die in the name of Jesus
4.Blood of Jesus, cover my nakedness in the name of Jesus
5.Blood of Jesus, heal and restore me and my family in the name of Jesus
6.Blood of Jesus, Contend with any satanic power contending with my life, family, my destiny ,glory and Star in the name of Jesus
7.Any arrow that enter into my life through the dream die in the name of Jesus
8.O God of Elijah, restore back all my loss by fire in the name of Jesus
9.Every wall of Jericho blocking my progress collapse by fire in the name of Jesus
10.Any evil covenant working against me and my family die in the name of Jesus
11.Any power taking my matter to any satanic Kingdom or meeting die shamefully In the mighty name of Jesus
12.Accusers of my life and testimony die in the name of Jesus
13.Blood of Jesus, give me total victory and authority over Marine power in the name of Jesus
14.Blood of Jesus, perform miracles in my life and loose my legs and my hands by fire in the name of Jesus
15.Any evil eye monitoring my life and family for evil die in the of Jesus
16.Every wicked power assigned to bring me down, I bury you Now by Fire In the name of Jesus.


Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393,
Whats App.: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com,

Comments

Popular Posts