MY ENEMY MUST DIE



                                             
                                        






Theme. Enough Is Enough
Program instructions.
1.Prayer Time. 12 midnight to 3 midnight.
2.Fasting 6am to 3 or 6pm daily.         


TOPIC FOR TODAY- My Enemies Must Die Luke 19:27.Exo 18:22.
This message is meant for people who are tired of where they are and are desperately looking for God's intervention in their life and family. A lot of people are facing stubborn, mysterious and long term battles such as illness joblessness loneliness, stagnation barrenness etc which seems to have defiled both spiritual and physical solution because of an unrepentant enemy that has vow to make them suffer In life.

Some people have fasted, prayed and cried silently and loudly to God and they are almost believing that God is not there or God has ignored them. Some other people have been frustrated to such an extent that they silently ask in their minds if God still answer prayers. The simple truth is that God exist and still answers prayers but the enemies behind your problems must die before your deliverance can manifest.

For Jesus to reign Herod had to die (Matt 2.)For Mordecai to enjoy life, Haman bad to die (Esther 7)for the Israelites to get to their promise land, Pharaoh and his armies had to die (Exodus 14). For David to fulfill destiny Goliath had to die (1 Samuel 17) and for you to fulfill destiny and enjoy life your enemies must die.

Who Is An Enemy?
1.Any power bringing disappointment and failure to your life
2.Whoever say you will not marry or carry your children
3.Whoever say you will not get a good job
4.whoever say you will not prosper and enjoy good health
5.Any power planning your downfall
6.Power that do not want you to fulfill destiny
7.Power wasting your time
8.Power sponsoring attack against you and your family
9.Power promoting delays in your life
10.Power pursuing your helpers away
11.Power bringing evil dreams to you
12.Power issuing curses against you
13.Power taking your matter to any satanic meeting or meetings
14.Powers against your Testimony
15.Power that has vow that you Will not prosper in life


You can't pacify the enemy because they are not merciful but wicked. God has given us the power to tread upon serpent and scorpion and all the power of the enemies. Believe it or not, where there are opportunities, there are enemies. Every great door open attract enemies and failure to remove the enemies has made many people history while they are still living

Do you want those beautiful dreams and wonderful prophesy fulfill, do you want to shine in life instead of murmuring and complaining, then your enemies must die.

Prayer Section :
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship


Prayer Points.
1.Blood of Jesus wash away my sin and iniquity in the name of Jesus
2.Arise O Lord and answer my prayers by fire in the name of Jesus
3.Any power against my prayers die in the name of Jesus
4.My prayers receive the fire of God in the name of Jesus
5.Any darkness in my life and family die now in the name of Jesus
6.Any Power using the day, night or dream to trouble me and my family die in the name of Jesus
7.Any power assign to redesign my destiny die in the name of Jesus
8.Every embargo in my life and family die now in the name of Jesus
9.Any power in any Man or Woman working against me and my family die in the name of Jesus
10.Any power in any river sea ocean or any water working against me and my family die in the name of Jesus
11.Any power in any tree or any animal working against me and my family die now in the name of Jesus
,12. Any power from my foundation working against me and my family die in the name of Jesus
13.Enemies of my life and family die in the name of Jesus
14.Any power that tie me down wasting my time die shamefully In the mighty name of Jesus
15.Blood of Jesus, separates me from evil and Powers of darkness in the name of Jesus
16,Any curse or spell working against me and my family die by fire in the name of Jesus
17.Any evil dream in my life die in the name of Jesus
18.Any evil plantations, evil programs and any evil arrow fired into my life die in the name of Jesus
19.Any power standing on my way blocking my progress die in the name of Jesus
20.My testimony manifest now by fire in the name of Jesus
21.Add any prayer point of your choice and say the grace.


Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393,
Whats App.: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com,

Comments

Popular Posts