REVIVE AND FILL ME AFRESH WITH FRESH FIRE OH LORD

                               REVIVE AND FILL ME AFRESH WITH FRESH FIRE OH LORD

                                 Scripture Reading - Acts 2:1-5: Acts 2,Psalm 92:10.
                                               Confession - Psalm 138:7

Fresh fire simply means the annointing of the Holy ghost being ever fresh in your heart.It takes a Christian who is on fire to live like Christ Jesus. Every believer in Christ must always pray for fresh fire and fresh Annointing. When a Christian is on fire, the devil cannot manipulate his life and blessings. A lot of Christians are going from place to place for prayers, simply because they lack fire. When you carry fire, you become unstoppable, unkillable and indestructible.
One of the greatest weapons for crushing oppression is to be baptized with the fire of the Holy Ghost. Generally, oppression will thrive where there is no fire. The devil and his agents will perpetrate all kinds of wicked acts when they find the atmosphere comfortable. You cannot say no to oppression until you have fire in your life. When you become baptized in the fire of the Holy Ghost, your life will become too hot for the enemy to handle. If you have noticed symbols of oppression, intimidation, manipulation, and wickedness, it is an indication of the fact that your fire has been extinguished. Rather than box shadows, you need to go back to the presence of God and receive fresh fire.
 The baptism of fire is the symbol of the overflowing presence of the Holy Spirit in your life. The moment you are endued with fire from on high, you will become master over circumstances and forces of darkness. This prayer programme will restore your lost glory and make you to declare that there is something in your life that can repel the enemy.

As you pray this prayer points for fresh fire, I see the oil of God upon your life being refreshed and rekindled in the name of Jesus. Pray this prayers with faith today and expect a miracle.

Prayer Section:
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship

PRAYER POINTS.
1.     Holy Ghost fire, envelope every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
2.     I receive fresh fire to run through the troops and leap over the wall, in the name of Jesus.
3.     My Father, arise with Your fire of power and manifest Your presence in my life, in the name of Jesus.
4.     Anything hindering the power of God in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
5.     I shall trample upon every serpent and scorpion of powerlessness, in the name of Jesus.
6.     Holy Ghost fire, incubate my ears, my eyes and my mouth, in the name of Jesus.
7.     Fire of excellence from heaven, begin to burn in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
8.     Every power failure, I sack you today, in the name of Jesus.
9.     Road blocks and obstacles to my flowing in Your anointing, clear them away, by fire, in the name of Jesus.
10.   My Father, arise for my help and turn me to untouchable coal of fire, in the name of Jesus.
11.   Spirits of lukewarmness and procrastination in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
12.   Father, let the Holy Spirit fill me afresh in the name of Jesus.
13.   Father, let every unbroken area in my life be broken, in the name of Jesus.
14.   Father, incubate me with fire of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus
15.   Let every anti-power bondage break in my life, in the name of Jesus
16.   Let all strangers flee from my spirit and let the Holy Spirit take control, in the name of Jesus.
17.   Lord, catapult my spiritual life to the mountain top in the name of Jesus.
18.   Father, let signs and wonders be my lot, in the name of Jesus.
19.   I decree the joy of the oppressors upon my life to be turned into sorrow, in the name of Jesus.
20.   Let all multiple strongmen operating against me be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.
21.   Lord, open my eyes and ears to receive wondrous things from You in the name of Jesus.
22.   Lord, ignite my spiritual life so that I will stop fishing in unprofitable waters in the name of Jesus.
23.   Lord, release Your tongue of fire upon my life and burn away all spiritual filthiness present within me in the name of Jesus.
24.   Father, make me to hunger and thirst for righteousness, in the name of Jesus.
25.   Lord, help me to be ready to do your work without expecting any recognition from others in the name of Jesus.
26.   O Lord, give me depth and root in my faith in the name of Jesus.
27.   O Lord, heal every area of backsliding in my spiritual life in the name of Jesus.
28.   Lord, help me to be willing to serve others rather than wanting to exercise authority in the name of Jesus.
29.   Lord, open my understanding concerning the Scriptures in the name of Jesus.
30.   Lord, let me be willing to be the clay in Your hands, ready to be molded as You desire in the name of Jesus.
31.   Lord, wake me up from any form of spiritual sleep and help me to put on the armour of light in the name of Jesus.
32.   Lord, give me victory over all carnality and help me to be in the centre of Your will in the name of Jesus.
33.   Father God, I need fresh fire from above today in the name of Jesus.
 34. O Lord my Father, baptize me with the Holy Ghost afresh in the name of Jesus
 35. Pour out Your Spirit upon me like never before in the name of Jesus
 36.Holy Ghost, purify me with Your fire today in the name of Jesus
 37.Fire of God, fall upon me now, and swallow whatever is in my life that is not of God in the name of Jesus
 38.Evil deposit and all seed of the stranger in my body and life, be destroyed today by the fire of the Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus
 39.  Holy Ghost anoint me afresh today for greater exploit in life in the name of Jesus
 40.Today, Holy Spirit, illuminate my life and world with Your unquenchable fire in the name of Jesus
 41.Oh Lord, I need fresh fire, re-fire me now in the name of Jesus
 42.Holy Ghost fire, blood of Jesus, purge my soul, body and spirit in the name of Jesus
 43.Lay your right hand on your chest: Holy Ghost fire, purge my heart. 5mins in the name of Jesus
44.My soul, body and spirit become magnetic to Pentecost fire in the name of Jesus
 45. Holy Ghost fire, flush my eyes, ears, tongue and my heart 5mins in the name of Jesus
 46.Oh Lord, turn me to coal of fire and make me unquenchable in the name of Jesus
47.Father Lord, break me down and re-mould me for your use in the name of Jesus
48.Father Lord, with your fire, flush and sanitize every channel of my life in the name of Jesus
49. I dip and keep my tongue inside the Holy Ghost fire 3mins in the name of Jesus
50. Oh Lord, make me a reservoir and carrier of your fire and power in the name of Jesus
51. Holy Ghost fire, arrest and silence any part of my body that is demanding for sin in the name of Jesus
 52. Oh Lord, let your gift in me, be revived and be on fire in the name of Jesus
53.  I socket myself into the heavenly socket of fire and power in the name of Jesus
54. Holy Ghost fire, ignite my ministry and my calling in the name of Jesus
 55.Satanic embargo upon my life and ministry, be consumed by Holy Ghost fire in the name of Jesus
 56.Any part of my body that is not co-operating with the will of God, receive fire and co-operate in the name of Jesus
 57.My Ministry and calling, awake by fire by force in the name of Jesus
 58.Oh Lord, make me a transformer of your fire and power in the name of Jesus
 59. Oh Lord, make me a magnet of favour and blessing any where I go in the name of Jesus
 60.Thank You for Your infilling and outpouring in the name of Jesus

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. 2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry. blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts