WARFARE AGAINST DOMESTIC WITCHCRAFT

                                     WARFARE AGAINST DOMESTIC WITCHCRAFT

Beloved, rise up at midnight between the hours of 12:00 midnight and 3:00am and pray your way to breakthrough with these prayers. God bless you as you do so in Jesus Name.
Confessions: Ps 18:37; Obadiah 1: 3-4; Isaiah 54: 17; Luke 10:19 & Jeremiah 1:19

Prayer Points
1. Thank the Lord for His power that is available to open your spiritual eyes
2. Thank the Lord for the power in the Blood of Jesus to save, heal and deliver
3. Let my environment become too hot for any private enemy in the Name of Jesus
4. Let all friendly witchcraft powers be exposed and disgraced in the Name of Jesus
5. Every cooperation from the Spirit of darkness around me scatter in the Name of Jesus
6. Lord, let your light expose every hidden evil structure planted around me in the Name of Jesus
7. I shall arise and go forth in the Name of Jesus
8. Any evil tree planted around me be uprooted in the Name of Jesus
9. I dismantle the powers stealing from the garden of my life in the Name of Jesus
10. Every veil of darkness be roasted by the fire of God in the Name of Jesus
11. Let the source of the power of unfriendly friends be dissolved by the fire of God in the Name of Jesus
12. I shake off any evil thing deposited into my body by friendly enemies in the Name of Jesus
13. O God arise in your power and confuse my close oppressors in the Name of Jesus
14. Lord, plant your warring angels around me to dismantle and destroy evil stronghold of internal witchcraft in the Name of Jesus
15. Let my enemies make mistakes that will advance my course in the Name of Jesus
16. Anything that the Father has not planted in my immediate environment, be uprooted in the Name of Jesus
17. Listen to me satan, I plead the Blood of Jesus over this environment
18. Lord take absolute control over my body, soul and spirit in the Name of Jesus
19. Lord Jesus, I surrender every part of my life to you
20. I receive the anointing of the warrior to damage the plot of the enemy in the Name of Jesus
21. I charge my spiritual battery with the fire of the Holy Ghost in the Name of Jesus
22. I challenge and destroy every satanic operation against my prayer life in the Name of Jesus
23. I reject every involvement of the flesh and satan in my prayer in the Name of Jesus
24. O God arise and let every evil presence around me scatter in the Name of Jesus
25. Every power blocking me from the will of God fall down and die in the Name of Jesus
26. I pull down every stubborn stronghold protecting my enemy in the Name of Jesus
27. I arrest every spirit of confusion by fire in the Name of Jesus
28. I bring the Blood of Jesus between me and the powers of darkness in the Name of Jesus
29. Every problem (name it) harassing my life, I break your backbone by fire in the Name of Jesus
30. I release myself from every spirit behind the problem (name it) in the Name of Jesus
31. Let the backbone of the strongman in charge of each problem be broken in the Name of Jesus
32. Every evil flame fueling my problem, be disgraced by the Blood of Jesus in the Name of Jesus
33. I command every evil monitoring spirit to leave me now in the Name of Jesus
34. I renounce satan and his host and declare them to be my enemies in the Name of Jesus
35. I exercise my authority over stubborn witchcraft and I pull down their structures in the Name of Jesus
36. Listen to me satan, because of the Blood of Jesus you have no more power over me, in the Name of Jesus
37. I place the Blood of Jesus upon myself and my family in the Name of Jesus
38. I draw the bloodline of the Lord Jesus Christ around all my possessions in the Name of Jesus
39. I draw the bloodline of the Lord Jesus Christ around all my possessions and property in the Name of Jesus
40. O Rock of Ages smash to pieces every foundation of witchcraft in my family in the Name of Jesus
41. Let witchcraft powers eat their own flesh and drink their own blood in the Name of Jesus
42. Every seat of witchcraft receive the thunder fire of God in the Name of Jesus
43. Let the habitation of witchcraft powers be desolate in the Name of Jesus
44. Every throne of witchcraft be dismantled by fire in the Name of Jesus
45. Let the stronghold of witchcraft powers be pulled down by fire in the Name of Jesus
46. Let the refuge of witchcraft powers be pulled down fire in the Name of Jesus
47. Let the network of witchcraft disintegrate in the Name of Jesus
48. Let the communication systems of witchcraft powers be destroyed by fire in the Name of Jesus
49. Every transportation system of witchcraft powers be destroyed in the Name of Jesus
50. Let the weapons of witchcraft powers turn against them in the Name of Jesus
51. I withdraw my blessings from every bank or strongman of the enemy in the Name of Jesus
52. O altar of witchcraft break in the Name of Jesus
53. Every witchcraft padlock fashioned against me break by fire in the Name of Jesus
54. Every trap of witchcraft catch your owners in the Name of Jesus
55. Every witchcraft utterance and projection made against me be overthrown in the Name of Jesus
56. I reverse every witchcraft burial fashioned against me in the Name of Jesus
57. I deliver my soul from every witchcraft bewitchment in the Name of Jesus
58. I reverse the effect of every witchcraft summoning of my spirit in the Name of Jesus
59. Every witchcraft identification mark be wiped off by the Blood of Jesus
60. I frustrate every witchcraft exchange of my virtues in the Name of Jesus
61. Let the Blood of Jesus block the flying route of witchcraft powers targeted at me in the Name of Jesus
62. Let every witchcraft curse break and be destroyed in the Name of Jesus
63. Every covenant of witchcraft melt by the Blood of Jesus
64. I withdraw every organ of my body from any witchcraft altar in the Name of Jesus
65. Anything planted in my life by witchcraft, come out and die in the Name of Jesus
66. Let the Blood of Jesus cancel every witchcraft initiation fashioned against my destiny in the Name of Jesus
67. Every witchcraft poison be destroyed in the Name of Jesus
68. I reverse every witchcraft pattern fashioned against my destiny in the Name of Jesus
69. Every witchcraft cage fashioned against my life be destroyed in the Name of Jesus
70. Let every problem in my life that originated from witchcraft receive divine and instant solution in the Name of Jesus
71. I command all the damages done to my life by witchcraft to be repaired in the Name of Jesus
72. Let every blessing confiscated by witchcraft spirits be released in the Name of Jesus
73. Every witchcraft power assigned against my life and marriage receive ---(pick from the underlisted) in the Name of Jesus
- The thunder and lightning of God
- Unbearable heat
- Raging fire
- Hail and fire mingled with the Blood of the Lamb
- Concentrated acid
- Continuous plagues
- Destroying flood
- Destruction
- Failure
- Confusion
74. I loose myself from any power of witchcraft in the Name of Jesus
75. Every camp of witchcraft gathered against my prosperity, fall down and die in the Name of Jesus
76. Every witchcraft pot working against me, I bring the judgment of God against you in the Name of Jesus
77. I command every witchcraft pot using remote control against my health to be broken into pieces in the Name of Jesus
78. Witchcraft opposition receive the rain of affliction in the Name of Jesus
79. Let the spirit of witchcraft attack the familiar spirit fashioned against me in the Name of Jesus
80. I retrieve my integrity out of the hands of household witchcraft in the Name of Jesus
81. I break the power of the occult, witchcraft and familiar spirits over my life in the Name of Jesus
82. In the Name of Jesus, I break and loose myself from all evil curses, chains, spells, jinx, bewitchments, witchcraft or sorcery which may have been put on me
83. Let the thunder of God locate and dismantle the throne of witchcraft in my household in the Name of Jesus
84. Let every seat of witchcraft in my household be roasted by the fire of God in the Name of Jesus
85. Let the altar of witchcraft in my household be roasted in the Name of Jesus
86. Let the thunder of God scatter beyond redemption the foundation of witchcraft in my household in the Name of Jesus
87. Every stronghold of refuge of my household witches be destroyed in the Name of Jesus
88. Every hiding and secret places of witchcraft in my family be exposed by fire, in the Name of Jesus
89. Let every local and international witchcraft network of my household witches be shattered into pieces in the Name of Jesus
90. Let the communication system of my household witches be frustrated in the Name of Jesus
91. Let the terrible fire of God consume the transportation system of my household witchcraft in the Name of Jesus
92. Every agent ministering at the altar of witchcraft in my household, fall down and die in the Name of Jesus
93. Let the thunder and the fire of God locate the storehouses and strongrooms of the household witchcraft harboring my blessings, and pull them down in the Name of Jesus
94. Let any witchcraft curse working against me be revoked by the Blood of Jesus
95. Every decision, vow and covenant of household witchcraft affecting me be nullified by the Blood of Jesus
96. I destroy with the fire of God every weapon of witchcraft used against me in the Name of Jesus
97. Any material taken from my body and now placed on a witchcraft altar be roasted by the fire of Good in the Name of Jesus
98. I reverse every witchcraft burial fashioned against me in the Name of Jesus
99. Every trap set up for me by witches, begin to catch your owners in the Name of Jesus
100. Every witchcraft padlock fashioned against any area of my life be roasted in the Name of Jesus
101. Let the wisdom of household witches be converted to foolishness in the Name of Jesus
102. Let the wickedness of household enemies overtake them in the Name of Jesus
103. I deliver my soul from every witchcraft bewitchment in the Name of Jesus
104. Any witchcraft bird flying for my sake, fall down, die and be roasted to ashes in the Name of Jesus
105. Any of my blessings that household witches are trading with, be converted to hot coals of fire of God, and be vomited in the Name of Jesus
106. Any of my blessings and testimonies swallowed by witches, be converted to hot coals of fire of God and be vomited in the Name of Jesus
107. I break myself loose from every bondage of witchcraft covenants in the Name of Jesus
108. Any witchcraft coven where any of my blessings are hidden be roasted by the fire of God in the Name of Jesus
109. Lay your right hand on your head and say – Every witchcraft spirit plantation, pollution, deposit and material in my body, melt by fire and flushed out by the Blood of Jesus in the Name of Jesus
110. Every witchcraft hand planting evil seeds in my life through attacks in the dream wither and burn to ashes in the Name of Jesus
111. Every witchcraft obstacle put on the road to my desired miracle and success be removed by the East wind of God in the Name of Jesus
112. Every witchcraft chant, spell and projection made against me, I bind you and turn you against your owner in the Name of Jesus
113. I frustrate every plot, device, scheme and project of witchcraft designed to affect any area of my life in the Name of Jesus
114. Any witch projecting himself or herself into the body of any animal in order to do me harm, be trapped in the body of such animal in the Name of Jesus
115. Any drop of my blood sucked by any witch be vomited now, in the Name of Jesus
116. Any part of me shared out amongst household/village witches, I recover you in the Name of Jesus
117. Any organ of my body that has been exchanged for another through witchcraft operation, be replaced now in the Name of Jesus
118. I recover any of my virtues/blessings shared out amongst village/household witches in the Name of Jesus
119. I reverse the evil effect of any witchcraft invocation or summoning of my spirit in the Name of Jesus
120. I loose my hands and feet from any witchcraft bewitchment or bondage in the Name of Jesus
121. Let the Blood of Jesus wash away every witchcraft identification mark on me or on any of my properties in the Name of Jesus
122. I forbid any re-union or re-gathering of household and village witches against my life in the Name of Jesus
123. Let the entire body system of my household witches begin to run amok until they confess all their confess all their wickedness in the Name of Jesus
124. Let the mercy of God be withdrawn from them in the Name of Jesus
125. Let them begin grope in the daytime as in the thickness of a dark night in the Name of Jesus
126. Let everything that has ever worked for them begin to work against them begin to work against them in the Name of Jesus
127. Let them not have a cloth to cover their shame in the Name of Jesus
128. Let as many of them that are stubbornly unrepentant be smitten by the sun in the day and by the moon in the night in the Name of Jesus
129. Let each step they take lead them to greater destruction in the Name of Jesus
130. But as for me and my household, let us dwell in the hollow of God’s hand in the Name of Jesus
131. Let the goodness and mercy of God overwhelm me now, in the Name of Jesus
132. Any witchcraft operation under any water against my life, receive immediate judgment of fire in the Name of Jesus
133. Every witchcraft power that has introduced spirit husband/wife or child into my dreams, be roasted by fire in the Name of Jesus
134. Every agent of witchcraft power posing as my husband/wife or child in my dreams, be roasted by fire in the Name of Jesus
135. Every agent of witchcraft power physically attached to my marriage to frustrate it, fall down now and perish in the Name of Jesus
136. Every agent of witchcraft power assigned to attack my finances through the dream, fall down and perish in the Name of Jesus
137. Let the thunderbolts of God locate and destroy every witchcraft power coven where deliberations and decisions were fashioned against me in the Name of Jesus
138. Any water spirit from my village or place of birth practicing witchcraft against me and my family, be amputated by the word of God in the Name of Jesus
139. Any power of witchcraft holding any of my blessings in bondage receive the fire of God and release them in the Name of Jesus
140. I loose my mind and soul from the bondage of marine witches in the Name of Jesus
141. Any witchcraft power chain binding my hands and feet from prospering, be shattered to pieces in the Name of Jesus
142. Every arrow shot into my life from under any water through witchcraft, come out of me and go back to your sender in the Name of Jesus
143. Any evil material transferred into my body through contact with any witchcraft agent, roast by fire in the Name of Jesus
144. Any evil done against me through witchcraft oppression or manipulation be reversed by the Blood of Jesus in the Name of Jesus
145. I bind every witchcraft control and mind-blinding spirit in the Name of Jesus
146. I cast out every witchcraft arrow affecting my senses (sight, smell, taste, hearing) in the Name of Jesus
147. I command every witchcraft arrow to depart from my (spinal cord, spleen, navel, heart, throat, eyes, head) in the Name of Jesus
148. Let the Blood of Jesus purge me of every witchcraft contaminating material in the Name of Jesus
149. I destroy the hand of any witch-doctor working against me in the Name of Jesus
150. Every witchcraft spirit attempting to build a wall against my destiny, fall down and die in the Name of Jesus
151. I send the rain of affliction upon every witchcraft power working against me in the Name of Jesus
152. O sun, moon, stars, earth, water and the elements, vomit every enchantment against me in the Name of Jesus
153. Every power using the heavenlies against me, fall down and be disgraced in the Name of Jesus
154. Let the stars of heaven begin to fight for me in the Name of Jesus
155. O God arise and scatter every conspiracy in the heavenlies that is against me in the Name of Jesus
156. I break, with the Blood of Jesus, all evil soul ties affecting my life in the Name of Jesus
157. Spirit of the Living God come upon my life and place a shield of protection around me in the Name of Jesus
158. Every chain of inherited witchcraft in my family break in the Name of Jesus
159. Every ladder used by witchcraft against me be roasted in the Name of Jesus
160. Any door that I have opened to witchcraft in any area of my life, be closed forever in the Name of Jesus
161. I revoke every witchcraft verdict on my marital life in the Name of Jesus
162. I send confusion into the camp of household witchcraft in the Name of Jesus
163. Stubborn witchcraft release me in the Name of Jesus
164. Every witchcraft power working against my destiny, fall down and die in the Name of Jesus
165. Every incantation, ritual and witchcraft power against my destiny, fall down and die in the Name of Jesus
166. I break the power of the occult, witchcraft and familiar spirits in the Name of Jesus
167. Witchcraft opposition receive the rain of affliction in the Name of Jesus
168. I cancel every witchcraft verdict against my life in the Name of Jesus
169. Lay your hands on your stomach and pray this prayer point aggressively until you feel a release) I command every arrow of witchcraft in my life: Come out with all your roots in the Name of Jesus
170. I command every witchcraft pot using remote control against my health to be broken into pieces in the Name of Jesus
171. I rebuke the spell of any witchcraft pot from my neck in the Name of Jesus
172. I break every witchcraft pot over my life in the Name of Jesus
173. Every council of witchcraft working against me will not prosper in the Name of Jesus
174. I release myself and my family from every witchcraft cage and pot in the Name of Jesus
175. I retrieve my integrity from the hands of household witchcraft in the Name of Jesus
176. Every witchcraft hand planting evil seeds in my life through attacks in the dream wither and burn to ashes in the Name of Jesus
177. Let all friendly witchcraft powers be exposed and disgraced in the Name of Jesus
178. O Lord plant your warring angels around me to dismantle and destroy evil stronghold of internal witchcraft
179. I exercise my authority over stubborn witchcraft and I pull down its structure in the Name of Jesus
180. Every placenta witchcraft targeted against my destiny, what are you waiting for? Die in the Name of Jesus
181. Placenta witchcraft manipulating my destiny die in the Name of Jesus
182. Every blessing that I have lost through placenta witchcraft, I repossess you by fire in the Name of Jesus
183. Every witchcraft coven and marine bank release my placenta in the Name of Jesus
184. Every cage of family witchcraft release my divine partner in the Name of Jesus
185. O Lord let my dreams and visions reject every witchcraft projection in the Name of Jesus
186. Thank God for answers to your prayer in the Name of Jesus

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts