PRAYERS FOR OPEN DOORS.

                                                             PRAYERS FOR OPEN DOORS.                       
                                  SCRIPTURES: 1 Corinthians 16:9 ,Psalms 24: 7-9 ,Acts 12:1-16

We serve a God of open doors. as a child of God, God has open all doors in your path to greatness. Open doors means divine blessings, divine opportunities, and showers of Gods goodness in your life. When you operate under open doors, you enjoy favour in your life, business, job, academics,career, marriage etc.You enjoy favour from men and from God. The devil cannot shut the door that God has opened for you, but He can stand between you and the doors. The devil can form a spiritual barricade or wall to block you from having access to your open doors.Every devil standing on your way of progress must bow by fire in Jesus name.

Spiritually, every accomplishment, achievement and breakthrough are products of doors opening. Been successful in life is as a result of an opened door. A door is any definite access to success, breakthrough, favour, help, increase, expansion and enlargement. And any hindrance to your open door will shut out your access and will limit the flow of blessing in your life. At the door of breakthrough, there is always a terrible battle. You may be inside a marriage, school, etc but the doors might have been closed against you.The most powerful battles that Jesus fought were at the door of Breakthrough.

It is either a door is closed or opened.
Closed Doors speak:
1. You cannot come here.
2. No access for you.
3. End of journey.
4. Go away from here! You are a stranger.
5. Rejection.
6. Closed heavens.
7. Embargo.

WHEN A DOOR IS CLOSED, THERE WILL BE:
– unplanned happenings.
– uncomfortable situations.
– long and short term negative effects.
– exposure to harsh weather.
– discontinued flow.
– defeat.
– no flair of operations.
– no access to revelation and mind of God.
– delayed fulfilment.
– discouraged expectations

An opened door is saying; keep moving forward, come this way, no more embargo. There are people who are gate openers. They may not even need the opening of the door but just open it for others to come in. There are angels that open doors.

To open closed doors;
1. You need to be a friend of God.
2. You must know the kind of prayers to open the closed doors.
i. Offensive prayers
ii. Aggressive prayers
iii.  Confrontational prayers
iv. Violent prayers
v. Reporting prayers
vi. Decreeing prayers
vii. Ephphatha prayers.

God has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in Christ Jesus, however we must receive those bless through the fight of faith.

 Prayer Section:
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship

Prayer Points.

1.Any door of breakthrough that I have been knocking over the years, open now by fire  in the name of Jesus.
2.All my doors of opportunities that have been shut against me be open now by fire  in the name of Jesus.
3.Evil observers monitoring my breakthroughs, die by fire fire  in the name of Jesus.
4.Association of wicked elders at my doors of opportunities and success, scatter by fire  in the name of Jesus.
5.O ye gates of my prosperity and advancement be lifted  now by fireu in the name of Jesus. 6.Every road block on my way of achievement break and scatter now by fire in the name of Jesus.
7.Any enemy that rises against my open door, die  in the name of Jesus.
 8.I command every padlock on my doors of opportunities to break by fire  in the name of Jesus.
9.Doors of marital breakthroughs,Doors of financial breakthroughs.Doors of supernatural manifestations,Doors of favour and prosperity open upon me now by fire  in the name of Jesus.
10.Oh Lord! Give me rest all round. And cause my enemies to tremble at my presence in the name of Jesus.
11.Oh Lord! Give me total victory today. Let all those who are standing between me and my open heavens be crushed today in the name of Jesus.
12.Oh Lord, give me a permanent victory over the enemies of my life in the name of Jesus.
13.Oh Lord, raise people that will come to my aid in my journey in life. Cause them to help me get to the top and actualize my destiny in the name of Jesus.
14.Whoever and in any kingdom that my wealth has been swallowed, I speak with authority now that by the fire of the Holy Spirit, vomit them back now in the name of Jesus.
15.Oh Lord, by your mighty power i declare that my open heavens will forever remain open in the name of Jesus.
16.Oh Lord, by your mercy, let every challenges seeking to swallow me be swallowed in the name of Jesus.
17.Oh Lord, I declare that your favour follow me in all my endeavors leading to open heavens for me in the name of Jesus.
18.I declare that my gates of blessing shall be open continually day and night so that wealth of the nations will flow to me in the name of Jesus.
  19. If I have been knocked down, I receive power to bounce back now!,O God  arise for me as you arose for Elijah in the name of Jesus.
 20.Thou terror ,and power of the night troubling my star scatter  and die.. in the name of Jesus.
 21. Every power closing my good doors,  and leaving me on the rope of stagnancy, die now in the name of Jesus.
 22.O ground, I command you to open  and swallow the enemies of my open doors, and those who have  decreed evil against my goings  in the name of Jesus.
 23.All demonic dragons working against me be buried alive now, in the name of Jesus.
 24.I receive dominion over every satanic challenge in any area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
 25.Every weapon of discouragement working against my life be cancelled now in the name of Jesus.
26.This month shall be my month of signs and wonders , for I have the faith that My Father in heaven will catapult me to my next level, in the name of Jesus.
27.My hands shall do well, my hands shall prosper, my hands shall not be bewitched  in the name of Jesus.
28.Blood of Jesus, speak on my behalf in the name of Jesus.
29.Power of God, uproot every plantation of darkness, from my life, in the name of Jesus.
30.Powers, from my place of birth, assigned to destroy me, die, in the name of Jesus.
31.Powers, submitting my name to the coven, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus.
32.Every evil bird, flying at night against me, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
33.Problems of many years, I am not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.
34.Sickness, projected into my body in the dream, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
35.Every evil altar, harbouring my future, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
36.Bewitchment of my father’s house, bewitchment of my mother’s house, I am not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.
37.Any ancient gate, blocking my heavens, break, in the name of Jesus.
38.Every satanic padlock, assigned against me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
39.(Lay your right hand upon your head) Good doors, closed against me open now by fire in the name of Jesus. (Pray it 7 hot times
40.Angels of open doors, I am available, visit me now, in the name of Jesus.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com







Comments

Popular Posts