DEALING WITH THE SPIRIT OF BAD LUCK

                          DEALING WITH THE SPIRIT OF BAD LUCK AND LOST OPPORTUNITIES  
                     Anchor Scriptures: Isaiah 60:1; Psalm 105: 17-20; John 2:4; 5:1-8; Genesis 7:23; Exodus 12:36; Judges 13:8-9; Ezra 7:6; Nehemiah. 2:7-8; Luke 1:28; Daniel 6:1-3.

The spirit of bad luck and lost opportunities prevents people from entering their destinies. The opposite of this spirit is the spirit of favour and grace, which can empower us to fulfill God’s purpose and plans for our lives. Some of the indications of the presence of the spirit of bad luck and lost opportunities in a man’s life are:

 • They always miss their timings either by omission or commission.

• You are promised help or favour by people, but before they can help you, bad things happen to them making them unable to fulfill their promises to you.

• On the day you are invited to receive a favour or help, things beyond your control or things you don’t understand mysteriously or forcibly keeps you from going to the place of help or blessing.

• In the midst of many people, you are always singled out for rebuke, reprimand, query, suspension, retrenchment or victimization for no just cause.

• You are always punished for other people’s crimes and offences.

• People somehow find it difficult to help you. They’ll rather give their help to someone else who is less deserving.

• You or others make great efforts to make something or an occasion very successful only for you to make a little silly mistake that ruins the whole thing.

• You always have last minute disappointments.

• Despite your gifts, talents and potentials, men find it easy to forget, ignore or bypass you.

• Your progress is not commensurate with your efforts (your input always exceeds the output).

• In the midst of many people, you are the one disaster strikes all the time.

• People with bad luck are always visited with regular repeated tragedies.

 PRAYER GUIDE

1. Father, I bring repentance before you for my personal sins and errors. Please Lord, cleanse me with the precious blood of Jesus Christ.

2. Lord, I equally repent before you for my family and ancestral sins that have created an in-road for the enemy to afflict me with bad luck. O Lord, have mercy upon us in Jesus name.

3. I use the token of the blood of Jesus and its speaking to silence all the speaking from strange altars into my life and destiny in Jesus mighty name.

4. I also use the precious blood of Jesus to blot out all the handwritings of ordinances of bad luck working against my life.

5. I violently uproot the tree of bad luck planted in my life by the enemy in Jesus name.

6. Every strongman of bad luck attached to my life, be roasted by Holy Ghost fire right now in Jesus name.

7. Let the blood of Jesus Christ dissolve the roots and foundation of bad luck in my life right now.

8. I renounce, denounce and reject all inherited or acquired spirits of bad luck in Jesus name.

9. I receive a total purification in the blood of Jesus from all the evil perfumes of bad luck in Jesus name.

10. You particular spirits that keep me away from my opportunities, divine timings, places and people of my blessings, I bind and overthrow all of you right now in Jesus name.

11. You spirit of misfortune around me, receive the arrow of fire in Jesus name.

12. I receive God’s deliverance from blindness to my opportunities and timings in Jesus name.

13. Holy Ghost, please re-habilitate my spiritual life and make me more sensitive in Jesus name.

14. Father, let the power of an entrenched bad luck be broken in my life today.

15. Let every altar of misfortune, blindness, deafness and bad luck raised against me collapse right now in Jesus name.

16. I sack all satanic priests ministering at the altar of bad luck against my life in Jesus name.

17. Father, change my name and my fortunes from BAD LUCK to GOOD LUCK in Jesus name.

18. Thank you, dear heavenly father, for launching me into a perpetual season of good luck, favour and endless opportunities
.



Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com






Comments

Popular Posts