Prayer Points For Victory




                               Victory Prayer Points
                         Bible Passages; Psalm 27,Psalm 30
            Make this power confession before you continue.
The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. 


I announce that greater is the One that is in me than any devil on the side of my enemies. It is written, The righteous is as bold as a lion. By my faith in Christ Jesus, I am righteous. I receive my divine boldness. The angels of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear Him. The angels of God are with me, I have no basis to fear any man, any evil, any evil spirit. Because the Lord of hosts is with me, I take my confidence in Him. It is written If God be for us who can be against us? God is with me, I have no enough reason to fear, in the name of Jesus. It is written, The Lord is my light and my salvation whom shall I fear? The Lord is the defense of my life of whom shall I be afraid? Though a host of demons encamp against me, my heart will not fear; though war rises against me, even in this I shall be confident. The Lord is with me like a mighty terrible one.


I am not afraid. I cannot be threatened. My persecutors shall stumble and fumble. Their everlasting confusion and disgrace shall never be forgotten. God has commanded me to fear not. Of the 366 days in a year, no single day is allowed for me to fear. So, I refuse to be afraid of anything. You spirit of fear, you are not in God's agenda for me. I dismiss you from my life now, in the name of Jesus. Jesus said even the very hairs of my head are not only counted but numbered. Not one single strand can be removed without God's knowledge and permission. Therefore, I put my confidence in the Lord, Who takes so such care of me. 

 
Prayer Section:
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship


Prayer Points.
1. O God arise, pass through my life and waste the wicked in the name of Jesus
2. Any power taking my name to native doctor, Alfa and satanic kingdom die within seven days in the name of Jesus
3. Power source of my enemies dry up by fire in the name of Jesus
4. Every unfriendly Judas in my life, be expose, disgrace and die in the name of Jesus
5. Enemies will not sacrifice my destiny in the name of Jesus
6. Every wasting agent assigned to frustrate my life die in the name of Jesus
7. Any power calling my name for evil die in the name of Jesus
8. Every roadblock assigned against my progress collapse now within 24 hours by fire in the name of Jesus
9. Wicked altars assigned against my life, scatter now by fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus
10. Every power assigned to disgrace me you are a liar die in the name of Jesus
11. Every witchcraft power troubling my progress die in the name of Jesus
12. All my unrepentant witchcraft die the death of goliath in the name of Jesus
13. Every evil altar erected to demote me catch fire in the name of Jesus
14. Every hand soak in charm pointing at me catch fire in the name of Jesus
15. Any satanic priest ministering against my life die in the name of Jesus
16. Midnight arrows in my body loose your hold now by fire in the name of Jesus
17. Every organs of my body that need to be recreated, receive resurrection power now in the name of Jesus
18. O God of Elijah arise and disgrace the power working with Satan to trouble my life in the name of Jesus
19. Every evil gathering speaking failure into my life scatter within 24 hours by fire in the name of Jesus
20. Any power waiting to read my obituary die in the name of Jesus
21. Every move of the enemies shall become my testimony in the name of Jesus
22. The God of new beginning manifest in my life now by fire in the name of Jesus
23. Every enemy like goliath roaming around the garden of my destiny die in the name of Jesus
24. Father increase my speed to overtake those ahead of me in the name of Jesus
25. O God of restoration, restore my all my loss seven times in the name of Jesus
26. Any power making covenant with the enemies to destroy my life die in the name of Jesus
27. I receive power to waste the wasters in the name of Jesus
28. Fire of deliverance, go to the root of my life and consume every pollution in my foundation in the name of Jesus
29. Arrow of deliverance locate my stubborn infirmity, in the name of Jesus.
30. Every foundational bondage in my life, break by fire, in the name of Jesus
31. Every witchcraft verdicts against my life, turn against your sender, in the name of Jesus.
32. You curse of bitterness issued against my life by witchcraft spirits, be broken in the name of Jesus
33. I command all foundational strongman attached to my life to be paralyzed in the name of Jesus
34. I release myself from the grip of any problem transferred into my life in the name of Jesus
35. I break and loose myself from every inherited evil covenant and curses in the name of Jesus
36. Any demonic incisions loose your hold over my life and be purged out of my foundation in the name of Jesus
37. Any dream pollution loose your hold over my life and be purged out of my foundation in the name of Jesus
38.Any demonic sacrifices loose your hold over my life and be purged out of my foundation in the name of Jesus
39. Any demonic marriages loose your hold over my life and be purged out of my foundation in the name of Jesus
40. Any fellowships with family idols loose your hold over my life and be purged out of my foundation in the name of Jesus
41. I command all the enemy of God in my life and Family to carry my entire problem today in the name of Jesus
42. All my enemies shall flee before me in seven ways in the name of Jesus.
43. Let all the agreement of witches/wizard over my life be broken in the name of Jesus
44. I command all unknown evil forces organized against my life to be scattered in the name of Jesus
45. I paralyze every activity of physical and spiritual parasites and devourers in my life in the name of Jesus
46. Powers denying me of my due miracles receive the stone of fire in the name of Jesus
47. Heavenly surgeons, perform necessary surgical operation in all the areas of my life in the name of Jesus
48. Lord Jesus, carry out all the repairs that are necessary in my life in the name of Jesus
49. Evil strangers in my body, come all the way out of your hiding places in the name of Jesus
50. Lord, make my life a miracle and be glorified in every area of my life in the name of Jesus
51. Let every information about my life and family be erased from every satanic memory in the name of Jesus

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. 2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com




Comments

Popular Posts