Prayers For Success And Breakthrough In Busines

                                            Prayers for Success and Breakthrough in Business
                                     Bible Passages; Psalms 56:9; 32:8; 23:1,6 Exodus 23:20
The enemy wants you and your business to be broke, helpless, and dead.  But God desires you and your business to be blessed, fruitful, and prosperous.

Confession; The Lord is my banker ; I shall not owe. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He restoreth my loss: He leadeth me beside still waters. Yea though I walk in the valley of the shadow of debt, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me; thy silver and thy gold, they rescue me. Thou preparest a way for me in the presence of business competitors; Thou anointed my head with oil, my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I shall do business in the name of the Lord. Amen.

Prayer Section:
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship

Prayer Points.
1.O Lord my God have Mercy upon me and wash me with your Blood in the name of Jesus
2.Blood of Jesus deliver me, my family and business in the name of Jesus
3.Any power working against my progress and business die now by fire in the name of Jesus
4.Every plans of the enemies against me, my family and business backfire now in the name of Jesus
5.Any evil dream or evil arrow fired against my life, family and business, backfire now by fire in the name of Jesus
6.Anywhere they have gathered against my family, business, finance and my life scatter now in the name of Jesus
7.Any spell or charm working against my progress, life, family and business die now by fire in the name of Jesus
8.Any power controlling and manipulating my life, family and business die now by fire in the name of Jesus
9.Any evil hand in my life, family and business die in the name of Jesus
10.Any power monitoring my life, family and business for evil die now by fire in the name of Jesus
11.Any curse or evil word spoken and working against my progress, finances, family and business be destroy now by fire in the name of Jesus
12.Any power standing on my way, blocking my progress die now by fire in the name of Jesus
13.Agenda of the enemies against me, family and business, scatter now by fire in the name of Jesus
14.Enemies of my Destiny, Glory and Star die now by fire in the name of Jesus
15.Any power that want to frustrate me in life die in the name of Jesus
16.Any altar raised against my progress, finance, business, life and family, catch fire now in the name of Jesus
17.Any enchantment, incantations, divination, oracle against me, family and business be destroy now by fire in the name of Jesus
18.Whoever want to pull me down financially die now by fire in the name of Jesus
19.Every envious and unfriendly friends troubling my life and business be expose, be disgrace and die in the name of Jesus
20.Household enemies troubling my life, family and business die suddenly now by fire in the name of Jesus
21.Household wickedness in my life, family and business backfire now in the name of Jesus
22.Any devourer in my life and business die in the name of Jesus
23.O God of Elijah arise and trouble all my troublelers now in the name of Jesus
24.O God arise and pay all my debt in the name of Jesus
25.O God of Elijah, trouble and withdraw the piece of all those owing me until they pay what ever they owe me now by fire in the name of Jesus.
26. O Lord my God, let all my enemies turn back and let the doors of profitable business opportunities open for me; morning, afternoon and evening in the name of Jesus.
27.Fire of God. consume every devourer and wasters assigned against my life and business in the name of Jesus.
28. I retrieve my business,blessings,finance,my life and family from every evil attack in the name of Jesus..
29. I break every curse of failure in my life and business and I command the devil to take off his legs and hands from my life,family,business,any money that belongs to me in the name of Jesus.
30. Let all demonic hindrances to my finances be totally paralyzed in the name of Jesus.
31. I break every circle of failure in my life and I claim all my blessings in the name of Jesus.
32. Let my business be shielded away from all evil observers and Let all my business problems receive divine solution in the name of Jesus.
33. Let the spirit of favour be opened upon me everywhere I go concerning my business and let God bring in prosperity and funds into my business in the name of Jesus.
34. I remove my name and those of my customers from the book of financial bankruptcy in the name of Jesus..
35. Holy Spirit, be the Senior Partner in my business and let every good thing presently out of my business flow into it in the mighty name of Jesus.
36. I reject every spirit of financial embarrassment and let every space causing unprofitable leakage in my business be block now in the mighty name of Jesus.
37. Let spiritual magnetic power that attracts wealth and keeps wealth be deposited in my business in the name of Jesus.
38. Lord, cause me to be spiritually and mentally alert in my place of work and Let all my plans and purposes for my business bring honor and glory to the Lord Jesus Christ in the name of Jesus..
39. Father, let Your angels lift up my business on their hands so that it does not strike its foot against a stone in the name of Jesus.
40. Let increased productivity and profit be the lot of my business in the name of Jesus.
41. I remove my business from the dominion of the powers of darkness and I stamp out every spirit of anger, lack of co-operation, wrong judgements, contentions and disloyalty amongst my staff in the name of Jesus..
42. Let my business become a channel of blessings and a foundation of life for other business in the name of Jesus.
43. Let the shower of financial revival fall upon my business in the name of Jesus.
44. Let my business bring forth and prosper in the name of Jesus.
45. Lord, give unto me Godly counsel, knowledge and wisdom for managing my finances in the name of Jesus.
46.Let those who would plan to cheat,defraud or to steal from my business be put to shame and confusion in the name of Jesus.
47. Father, make me a blessing to my family, neighbors and business associates in the name of Jesus.
48. Father, bring me to find favour, compassion and loving-kindness with all my business contacts in the name of Jesus.
49.Father, let all who owes me pay back immediately by fire in the name of Jesus.
50. Father, guide and direct me to rectify any problem I have with my business in the name of Jesus.
51. Lord, forgive me for any wrong decision or wrong action or thought I engaged in my business in the name of Jesus
 52.Any occultic power working against my life,family and business,be destroy now by fire in the name of Jesus
 53.Father, I dedicate and consecrate my life,family and business to You in the name of Jesus

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. 2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com



Comments

Popular Posts