FIRE PRAYERS FOR DIVINE MIRACLE


 FIRE PRAYERS FOR DIVINE MIRACLE

BIBLE READING: PSALM 7:9; ISAIAH 41:18; ISAIAH 44:3; JEREMIAH 51:43; PSALM 68:6; HAGGAI 2:6; PSALM 1:3; LEVITICUS 26:4.

Prayer Section: 

A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do through this prayers 

B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all. 

C. Quality Praise Worship 

PRAYER POINTS.

 1.Fire of deliverance fall upon me in the name of Jesus 

2.Blood of Jesus, fight for me in the name of Jesus 

3.Problems of my life and family die in the name of Jesus 

4.Power prolonging my problems die in the name of Jesus 

5.Power that want to waste my life die in the name of Jesus

 6.Anything planted in my life to disgrace me come out now by Fire in the name of Jesus 

7.Evil arrows fired into my Destiny backfire in the name of Jesus

 8.Satanic agenda against me and my family scatter now by Fire in the name of Jesus 

9.Any coven working against me and my family catch Fire now in the name of Jesus 

10.Power pushing me to the back seat die in the name of Jesus

 11.Voices that says I will not go far in life die in the name of Jesus

 12.Opportunity wasters in my life die in the name of Jesus 

13.Power troubling my Destiny, Glory and Star die in the name of Jesus 

14.Serpent of my mother's and father's house die in the name of Jesus 

15.Power that want me to fail in life die in the name of Jesus 

16.Evil arrows fired against me and my family, backfire now in the name of Jesus 

17.Every red sea separating me from my greatness dry up now in the name of Jesus

 18.Satanic power manipulating my life and family die in the name of Jesus 

19.Evil family patterns in my life be destroy now by Fire in the name of Jesus 

20.Any satanic power stealing from me in the dream die in the name of Jesus 

21.My spiritual wife / husband die in the name of Jesus 

22.Any satanic marriage in my life scatter now by Fire in the name of Jesus 

23.Any strange powers chasing away my miracles die in the name of Jesus 

24.My family idol catch Fire now in the name of Jesus 

25.Strangers in my life die in the name of Jesus 

26.Power assigned to disorganize my life die in the name of Jesus

 27.Enemies of my next level scatter now by fire in the name of Jesus 

28.Power working hard to pull me down die in the name of Jesus 

29.Spirit of infirmity in my life and family catch Fire in the name of Jesus 

30.Every good thing stolen from me, I recover them now by fire in the name of Jesus 

31.Any embargo in my life scatter now by fire in the name of Jesus

 32.Owners of evil loads in my life carry your load now in the name of Jesus 

33.Any evil eyes monitoring my life, I blind you by fire in the name of the Jesus 

34.Any power taking my name to the coven die in the name of Jesus 

35.O God Arise and overthrow the wicked in my life and family in the name of Jesus 

36.Altars of darkness working against my moving forward catch Fire in the name of Jesus 

37.Every power challenging my moving forward die in the name of Jesus 

38.O God of favour appear in my life in the name of Jesus 

39.Every charm working against my life catch fire in the name of Jesus 

40.Chains of darkness in my life, break by fire in the name of Jesus

 41.Family bondage in my life break now by fire in the name of Jesus 

42.Every obstacles on my way to greatness scatter by fire in the name of Jesus 

43.Power afflicting me and my family die in the name of Jesus

 44.Power of collective captivity in my life and Family die in the name of Jesus 

45.Satanic stronghold in my life, I pull you down by fire in the name of Jesus 

46.Disgrace, Shame go back to your sender in the name of Jesus

 47.Evil dedication working against me and my family die in the name of Jesus 

48.Problems assigned against my life die in the name of Jesus

 49.ancestral idol die in the name of Jesus 

50.Evil powers of my father's and mother's house die in the name of Jesus 

51.Powers calling my name for evil die in the name of Jesus

 52.Power that defeated my parents, I am not your candidate die in the name of Jesus 

53.Family idol crying against my Destiny die in the name of Jesus

 54.Strangers in my body catch fire now in the name of Jesus

 55.Power promoting captivity in my life and family die in the name of Jesus 

56.Power that hate my existence die in the name of Jesus 

57.By Fire by Force, I possess my possessions in the name of Jesus.

 58.Thank you Lord for answered prayer. In Jesus mighty name.

 Amen 

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai 

Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393 

WhatsApp : +2348034051701  

Comments

Popular Posts