PRAYERS TO BREAK GENERATIONAL CURSES

                                  BREAKING GENERATIONAL CURSES

Bible Passages; Galatians 3:13: Isaiah 54:17: Psalm 109:1-31

Genesis 12:3

 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee

Shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Genesis 27:29

 Let people serve thee, and nations bow down to thee: be lord over thy brethren, and

let thy mother's sons bow down to thee: cursed be every one that curseth thee, and

blessed be he that blesseth thee.

Deut. 30:7

 And the Lord thy God will put all these curses upon thine enemies and on them that

hate thee, which persecuted thee.

*Read and Meditate Psalm 109:1-31

Proverbs 26:2

As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come."

.It Is Your Responsibility To Make Sure You Do Not Leave A Curse As A Legacy For Your Children And Grandchildren To Inherit As Adam And Eve As Well As Gehazi And Achan Did. 

Rather, Leave For Them A Legacy Of Godliness In Christ.

 However, If You Inherited A Bad Foundation, Evil Covenants And Curses, You Must Break Them And Pray Hard Until God Gives You A New And Glorious Foundation. 

 Why Should Your Generation Unborn, As In The Case Of Gehazi, Suffer For What They Did Not Do? 

 The Beautiful Thing Is That God Forgives. 

If He Has Promised To Show Us His Mercy And Avail Us Spiritual and All-Round Freedom From Sin By The Blood Of Jesus And By His Word, You Also Can Be A Partaker. 

 All You Need To Do Is Repent Of Your Sins, Ask For His Mercy And Forgiveness. 

 Our Ancestors, Consciously Or Unconsciously Entered Into Some Negative Covenants And Satanic Agreement With The Idols Which They Served With Oaths And Vows That Are Binding, Carrying Consequences That Are Grave When Broken. 

 When The Children Of Such Idolatrous Ancestors Become Born-Again And Do Not Continue In The Sinful Practices Of Their Forefathers, But They Do Not Break The Covenants And Curses They Inherited, They Often Find Themselves Battling With Problems, Yokes And All Kinds Of Bondage, Oppression And Affliction. 

 Beloved, I Implore You To Do A Deep Spiritual Examination Of Your Life. 

Look At Your Ancestral Lineage. 

 What Are Those Ancestral Or Generational Curses In Place? 

Did You Inherit Any Of Such? 

Could It Be The Reason For The Barrage Of Problems You Are Going Through? 

 How Deeply Involved In Idolatry, Satanic Worship And Bloodshed, Rituals And Sacrifices Were Your Ancestors? 

 Their Evil Dedications, And Occultic Practices Could Be Responsible For The Stagnation, Marital And Financial Distress, Ill-Health, Unpardonable Errors, Disfavour, Wrong Position, Loss Of Opportunities, Disappointment , Rejection And More That You Face. 

Prayer Section:

A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do for you through these prayers

B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.

C. Quality Praise and Worship

 PRAYER POINTS

 1.Any power that says my prayers will not be answer die now by fire in the name of Jesus.

2.Blood of Jesus deliver me and my family in the name of Jesus.

3.Every work of darkness and the enemies in my life and family be destroy by fire in the name of Jesus.

4.Any curse working against me and my family break by fire now in the name of Jesus.

5.Any month speaking evil against me and my family die now by fire in the name of Jesus

6.Every inherited or foundational curse in my life and family break now by fire in the name of Jesus

7.Any curse in the day, night or in the dream manifesting in my life break by fire in the name of Jesus

8.Any curse of Thou shalt not excel in my life break by fire in the name of Jesus

9.Every curse of Poverty in my life and family break now by fire in the name of Jesus

10.Every curse of Barrenness in my life and family break by fire in the name of Jesus

11.Every curse of Loneliness in my life and family break by fire in the name of Jesus

12.Every curse of Late marriage in my life and family break by fire in the name of Jesus

13.Every curse of Joblessness in my life and family break by fire in the name of Jesus

14.Every curse of Disappointment in my life and family break by fire in the name of Jesus

15.Every curse of Sickness and diseases in my life and family break by fire in the name of Jesus

16.Every curse of Failure at the edge of success in my life and family break by fire in the name of Jesus

17.Every curse of Lack of helpers in my life and family break by fire in the name of Jesus

18.Every curse of untimely death in my life and family break by fire in the name of Jesus

19.Every self-imposed curses in my life break by fire now in the name of Jesus

20.Any mouth with satanic anointing speaking evil against my life, die in the name of Jesus

21.Any agent of darkness that has ever issued curses against me, die with your curses in the name of Jesus

22.Every curse of lateness in good things in my life, break by fire in the name of Jesus

23.Any curse issued against me by anyone I have offended in the past, break by fire in the name of Jesus

24.Any curse that my past mistakes has brought upon me, by the mercy of God, break in the name of Jesus

25.Every hidden curse in my life, break and release me in the name of Jesus

26.O God arise and let every curse working against my greatness be broken in the name of Jesus

27.Any curse from the water, on earth and high places manifesting in my life and family break now by fire in the name of Jesus

28.I take authority over every curses pronounced against my life, in the name of Jesus.

29.Any demon, attached to any curse, depart from me now, in the name of Jesus.

30.Every curses issued against me, be converted to blessings, in the name of Jesus.

31.Every owner of evil load in my life, carry your load now, in the name of Jesus.

32.Grip your head with your two hands and pray very aggressively, “ I release my head from every evil covenant and curses in the name of Jesus.

33.I break all generational curses of pride, lust, perversion, rebellion, witchcraft, idolatry, poverty, rejection, fear, confusion, addiction, death, and destruction working against me by fire in the name of Jesus.

34.I command all ancestral spirits of freemasonry, idolatry, masquerades, witchcraft, false religion, polygamy, lust and perversion to come out of my life now in the name of Jesus.

35.I command all hereditary spirits of lust, rejection, fear, sickness, infirmity, disease, anger, hatred, confusion, failure, and poverty to come out of my life now in the name of Jesus.

36.I bind and rebuke all familiar spirits and spirit guides operating in my life from my ancestors in the name of Jesus.

37.I break all curses of sickness and disease and command all inherited sicknesses to leave my body now in the name of Jesus.

38.Every witchcraft curse upon my life, break by fire in the name of Jesus

39.Every parental curse upon my life, break by fire in the name of Jesus

40.Every stubborn curse that has refuse to break, by the blood of Jesus break by fire in the name of Jesus

41.Any demon backing curses in my life, die by fire in the name of Jesus

42.O God arise and deliver me from every curse working against my life in the name of Jesus


Pastor Teddy Omozegbai

Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393

Whats-app : +2348034051701

Comments

Popular Posts