DEALING WITH YOUR PAST MISTAKES

                                                DEALING WITH YOUR PAST MISTAKES
       Scriptures: I Sam. 13:1-14; Lev. 10:1-7; Deut. 1:22-46, Dan. 6:1-4,Philippians 3:10-14

The goal of every Christian should be to make decisions that are pleasing to God's will. The will of God is certain; it will surely be fulfilled and not be frustrated.
Allowing God to take total control of your life is called godliness. If you decide to step into the unknown with God's leading, God will certainly send you unknown helpers. He is only committed to what he has commanded and will only supply to what he has initiated.

There are so many things happening around us that cannot be explained. The destiny of many people are been terminated untimely. Lives are been wasted and as one problem is been solved another one arises because of the past mistakes we have made either as Christians or before we accepted Christ.
Some have made terrible mistakes in different areas of their lives. To some it is in the area of marriage, Job, carrier, house of residence, business, choice of friends, places visited in the past etc. It is either you deal with your Past mistake or it will deal with you.

Moses failed to deal with his past and his past dealt with him when it matters most. King Saul was divinely chosen as the first king to rule over Israel. However he made the greatest mistake of his life when he stepped into the office of the priest and offer the sacrifice which Prophet Samuel ought to offer. That day he lost his throne (I Sam. 13:8-14). Error is both of the mind and of the spirit. The spirit of error and mistake leads to erroneous judgment and decision that leads to wrong action which eventually leads to failure in life.
Many have lost their jobs, marriage, position and prestige because of actions they mistakenly took. .Nadab and Abihu did not know that burning a strange fire in the name of doing God’s work will terminate their lives, though they were Aaron’s children. Error and mistakes can lead to destruction, frustration, rejection, accident and calamity. The way a lot of people behave and act clearly shows that they have been particularly programme for mistakes by the enemy.

Some people's past is angry with them every day. Many have failed to take account of their lives there by suffering from the consequences of their past costly mistakes.

Prayer Section:
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship
Prayer Points.
1.Blood of Jesus deliver me from the consequences of sin and iniquity in the name of Jesus
2.Blood of Jesus deliver me from the consequences of my past mistakes in the name of Jesus
3.Any mistake I have made in the past that is working against me die by fire in the name of Jesus
4.Any power using my past against me die by fire in the name of Jesus
5.O God of Elijah arise and repair my life by fire in the name of Jesus
6.O Lord my God show me the way and let your presence go with me in the mighty name of Jesus
7.O Lord my God, deliver me from my past by fire in the name of Jesus
8.O God of Elijah arise and correct my past mistakes by fire in the name of Jesus.
9.My testimony manifest now by fire in the name of Jesus
10.Any power working against my breakthrough die in the name of Jesus.
11.Power of yesterday troubling my today die in the name of Jesus.
12.Every evil arrangement to reconnect me back to my past evil scattar in the name of Jesus.
13.Every invisible rope, drawing me backward catch fire in the name of Jesus.
14.My foundation receive deliverance by fire in the name of Jesus.
15.My Past, hear the word of the Lord release me now in the name of Jesus.
16.The serpent in my Past that is biting me now, your time is up die in the name of Jesus.
17.My Father, Convert my past mistakes to uncommon Miracles, in the name of Jesus.
18.Holy Ghost Power, Increase me on every side, in the name of Jesus.
19. I overthrow you spirit of error in my life and family life in the name of Jesus.
20. King Saul made mistakes that destroyed his throne, and his life, Esau made mistake that took away his fatherly blessings, I shall escape every attack of error and mistake in my life in the name of Jesus.
21. Let the sufferings that came as a result of past errors be removed from my life and family in the name of Jesus.
22. I shall not commit blunder again in the name of Jesus
23. Let every error of the mind that always results in wrong judgment be wiped out of my life by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
24. In all my steps in life, Lord help me to always take the right decisions at the right time in the name of Jesus.
25. Let every evil programming of mistake and error in my life be destroyed in the name of Jesus..
26. I bind the spirit of error at the point of successful completion of projects in the name of Jesus.
27. In my speech and action, I shall be watchful and thereby overcome the plan of the wicked who are looking for my downfall in the name of Jesus.
28. Whatever error and mistake that have led to the present suffering or problem in my life be wiped out and destroyed in the name of Jesus.
29. I receive a sound and intelligent mind in the name of Jesus.
30. No spirit of error and mistake shall have dominion over me again in the name of Jesus.
31. The spirit of error and mistake shall not be transferred to my children in the name of Jesus.
32. I commission God’s fire, the word of God and the blood of the lamb to destroy the foundation of error in my life in the name of Jesus.
33. You foul spirits of error and mistakes, whether acquired, inherited, ancestral, environmental or accidental, be uprooted by fire from my life and destiny right now in the name of Jesus.
34. Every ancestral and parental mistakes working against me and my family die now by fire in the name of Jesus
35. Holy Spirit of God, please help me to learn from my past mistakes in the name of Jesus.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393,
Whats App.: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com,

Comments

Popular Posts