HOUSEHOLD ENEMIES MUST DIE

                                            TOPIC.HOUSEHOLD ENEMIES MUST DIE.
Bible Passages: Judges 15:1-13, Genesis 37:7-27;6-7, Genesis 50:20; Micah 7:6-7; Matthew 10:36

Household enemies are the enemies within, they are the powers that are operating from inside. They are from one’s immediate or extended family. It could also mean your friends or neighbors. It sometimes could mean the people closest to you who have every information about you.
As the scripture says "a man's enemies are the members of his own house." They are very difficult to detect because they are familiar, they look trustworthy and harmless but they could be green snakes under the green grass. They blend with their surroundings and operate discreetly without being noticed. They know the off and on button of your life.

They are used to your habits, attitudes and character. They can easily predict you. They are too familiar with you, they are people who have the history of your life, parents and family on their fingertips. They know and have heard of your great grand, grand-parents-parents even down to you. They know how and when your father and mother got married. Most house hold wickedness operates with satanic power and diabolism to cause insanity, failure, childlessness, poverty, accident, death, delay, hardship, discord, disease and sickness.

When we are told of household enemies, we sometimes react in unbelief and skeptism. We think it is not possible. Sometimes, household enemies could manifest in masked form making it difficult to discern their true identity, work and form.

FACTS ABOUT HOUSEHOLD ENEMIES
1.These are close enemies
2.They are most difficult enemies to deal with because they are somehow related to you by blood, marriage and family.
3.The enemy outside often succeeds because they have assistance from those inside.
4.All families with great potentials have at least one agent of darkness hiding in their midst with the demonic assignment to kill, steal, and destroy. John 10:10.
5. We have strong emotional ties with them.
6.In all families you have monitoring powers and at least one monitoring agent that pass information to the enemy to be used against family members.
7.Our fiercest battles come from household wickedness powers.
8.Household enemies are very clever and know how to masquerade and hide their tracks. They laugh with you and yet they are behind your problems. Today their masks will be torn off. They shall be exposed and disgraced in Jesus name.
9. We will always meet with them unlike friends we may change whenever we feel like it. You cannot change family members.
10.They had at one time supported us or helped us.
11.They are the closest to us hence, can be a powerful weapon in the hands of the enemy to harm us especially if they are not deeply rooted in Christ and his love.
12,They give wrong, destiny-destroying advise
13.They are very envious. Joseph’s bros,
14 They are covetous. Absalom
15.They say discouraging things
16.They don’t see anything good in you
17.They are merciless. Joseph’s bros
18.They are betrayers. Delilah, Judas, Ahitophel

WHO ARE THE HOUSEHOLD ENEMIES?
1. Polygamous witchcraft agents that are mocking you
2. Wicked Parents like Rebecca who colluded with Jacob to steal his twin brother, Esau’s, birthright. Genesis 27:6-29.
3. Wicked grandparents
4. Wicked siblings such Cain that killed his own brother Abel and Rachel who treated her sister Leah cruelly. Genesis 4:8; 30:14-16. They are like Joseph’s brothers who their determination to destroy his colorful destiny first buried him and later sold him into slavery in a foreign land. Genesis 37:28.
5.Children who are wicked to their parents after all the resources invested in them. They are like Absalom who tried to usurp his father David’s throne and brought him so much pain and shame. 2 Samuel 15:12-31. He even went as far as sleeping with his father’s wives in public. 2 Samuel 16:22. They are like Noah’s son Ham that exposed his nakedness rather than cover it. Genesis 9:19-27. They are like Lot’s terrible daughters who got their father drunk and slept with him to accomplish their evil agenda.
6.They are the wicked cousins challenging your authority and carting off precious things from your life in your dreams.
7.That wicked strongmen in your family that has sold off every one’s virtues in your family for his sole benefit.
8.Wicked stepmother or father.
9.Wicked neighbours and colleagues at the office including wicked house helps

HOW DOES HOUSEHOLD ENEMIES OPERATE?
1.They use familiar spirits and invoke ancestral spirits to terrorize their victims.
2.They distribute evil loads such as sickness, insanity, reproach, shame, failure, retrogression and backwardness, demotion, poverty, and untimely death.
3. They send evil arrows to destroy lives. These include the arrow of accident, insanity, miscarriage, poverty, affliction, shame, stroke, and paralysis.
4. Evil surveillance. They monitor people for evil and abort breakthroughs.
5.They manipulate personal effects such as placenta, menstrual pads, clothes, hair, and.blood.
6.They issue evil decrees on family members such as decree of death, failure, and poverty.
7.They use cobweb attacks to block progress, divert destinies, introduce poverty, and put embargo in place.
8.They use demonic reverse gears to put a person’s vehicle of destiny on reverse, so that instead of going forward, the person goes backwards, losing many years.
9. Evil vehicle and drivers are used to divert destinies and take family members on unprofitable journeys in their dreams. This introduces serious errors and mistakes.
10. They pronounce curses on people and hire enchanters, witch-doctors, diviners and others to do the same. Parental curses are quite rampant. Even siblings cannot be trusted.
1 1. They carry out evil exchanges. They take away good things from you and replace them with worthless or inferior things. For example they can exchange good health for sickness; glory for shame; riches for poverty; male children for female children.
12. They carry out various attacks in your dream
13. Evil summon to wicked meetings where evil verdicts are passed on people.
14. Attacks by witchcraft animals such as crocodile, cows, snakes, cats and dogs.
15. They feed people in the dream.
16. They initiate and renew evil covenants through eating, swimming, and having sex in the dream.
17. Constantly taking you back to your father’s house to ensure backwardness.
18. Placenta manipulations. You have parents and grandparents that ate the placenta of their children. Others have theirs buried under wicked trees making such lives unstable.
19. Satanic initiations.
20. They initiate family members particularly children into evil associations such as witchcraft, familiar spirit, marine, occult, and other evil societies.
21. Evil programming. They program terrible things into people’s lives such as insanity, slow progress, demotion, slippery blessings, rising and falling, and untimely death.
22. Evil deposits and evil plantation. This could be physical through incisions and or spiritual through dream attacks and evil spiritual marks.
23. Evil altars and priests. Pray like this:
24. They issue evil decrees, verdicts, and pronouncements backed up with demonic powers.
25. Enchantment, divinations, and sorcery such incantations, evil candles, incense, and demonic sacrifices.
26. Satanic burial. They can bury your destiny, business, marriage, and your body organs including your manhood to make you impotent.
27. Satanic delay of goodness. They seat on your promotion and goodness and confiscate your documents of advancement and even pollute them.
28. They cage lives. When you are caged your real life cannot manifest. You become a shadow of what God created you to be.
29. They put evil marks of hatred and “touch not” on you to create problems for you.
30. They use your life to prolong their lives so that you die and they live.
Steps to Overcoming Household Wickedness
1.Make sure you are born again and made peace with God.
2.Ask God for revelation about your life and expose any person or power behind your problems.
3.Stop revealing your future plans and intentions to them.
4.Ask God to deliver you and fight for you.
5.Destroy their sources of power.
6.Destabilize their Alters, priests and evil sacrifice.
7..Ask God to return whatever they have done against you.
8.Remove their curses and manipulations.
9.Be proactive and be battle-ready at all times and be determined to overcome

Prayer Section:
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship

Prayers Points:
1.Blood of Jesus deliver me and my family by fire in the name of Jesus. Shout it aggressively 12 times.
2. Evil powers of my fathers and mothers house die now by fire in the name of Jesus. Shout it aggressively 12 times.
3. Household enemy troubling me and my family die now in the name of Jesus. Shout it aggressively 12 times.
4 .Blood battles in my life and family die in the name of Jesus
5, Everything that household enemies have stolen or destroyed in my life and in the life of my family be restored now in the name of Jesus.
6. I scatter the evil network of my household witchcraft by the thunder of God in the name of Jesus.
7. Every weapon of household wickedness singling me out for attack, turn against your owner in the name of Jesus.
8. I paralyze all evil legs and evil hands walking about for my sake and the sake of my family in the name of Jesus.
9. Every stubborn strongman trading with my goodness, submit you power, and die in the name of Jesus.
10. Evil eyes monitoring my life, go blind now by fire in the name of Jesus.
11. Demonic reverse gears installed to hinder my progress, roast now by fire in the name of Jesus
12. Blood of Jesus wash away every witchcraft handwriting in my life, in the name of Jesus.
13. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I destroy every power cutting off my expectations whenever good things come near me, in the name of Jesus.
14. United powers troubling my star, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every satanic plantation in my head and in my heart, be uprooted by fire.
16. Every power using my placenta against me, fall down and die.
17. Every problem that came into my life through the blood of my parents, die now in Jesus name.
18. Everything representing me in the spiritual world, I withdraw your representation and I command you to die now, in the name of Jesus.
19. I withdraw every mandate given to any power, spirit, or personality to destroy my life.
20. Every altar of household wickedness speaking hardship into my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
21. Satanic keepers of my instruments of promotion and advancement, release them by fire in the name of Jesus.
22. Blood of Jesus deliver me from every power determined to destroy me because of the wickedness of my ancestors, in the name of Jesus.
23. Every evil yoke kept in place in my life by household wickedness, break by fire.
24. Household wickedness powers carry your load and go (name the evil load one by one such as: sickness, poverty, sorrow, loneliness, demotion, and backwardness.)
25. I decree by the power in the blood of Jesus that my life shall disappoint my enemies.
26. I declare by the power in the blood of Jesus that powers mocking me shall gather to celebrate me this year in the name of Jesus.
27. I command all my blessings confiscated by household wickedness to be released and rush back to me now.
28. Every good door in my life closed by household wickedness powers, open by fire.
29. Father Lord, today, I refuse to let you go unless you bless me.
30. Every power that wants to counter attack, regroup and reinforce against me as a result of my prayers catch fire and die in the name of Jesus.
31. Powers rising up against my dreams, visions and purpose fall down and die in the name of Jesus
32. Satanic agents in my family die now by fire in the name of Jesus
33. Any member of my household that is attending witchcraft meeting for my sake…..fall down and die in Jesus name
33. Any power from my father’s house that has vowed that he will not live to see me prosper, what are u waiting for, die now in the name of Jesus
34. Every arrow of unfriendly friends fired into my life, backfire now in the name of Jesus..
35. I turn back from every unprofitable journey in the name of Jesus.
36. What God has for me, let it be mine, let no man steal it in the name of Jesus
37. Every wicked power assigned to bring me down, I bury you now in the name of Jesus.
38. Every altar that is strengthening wickedness in my life, expire and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
39. Any power, spirit or personality using my life to renew his life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
40. I reject evil transfer in the name of Jesus.
41. I refuse to pay for what I did not buy in the name of Jesus.
42.Every wicked agenda of household powers for my life, scatter by fire in the name of Jesus
43.Every source of household wickedness assigned against my life be exposed and be disgraced by fire, in the name of Jesus.
44. Every power that wants me to die in this condition, you have lied die now in the name of Jesus.
45. Every power saying over their dead body will I prosper, it is now time for me to prosper therefore fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
46. I bind and break every evil foundational yoke working against my life in the name of Jesus.
47. Every gate and door of attack opened into my life, be closed by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
48. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I release myself and family from all problems originating from ancestral and parental wickedness, in the name of Jesus.
49. Every power that does not want me to raise up my head die by fire in the name of Jesus.
50. My testimony manifest now by fire in the name of Jesus
51. Add any prayer point. Begin to thank God for your deliverance and say the Grace.

Kindly sow a seed offering to the Ministry with the details below:
U. B. A. BANK.
ACCT /NUMBER- 2046273598
ACCT\Name/ - THADDEUS OMOZEGBAI

May The God Of Elijah Answer All Your Prayers In Jesus Name.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393,
Whats App.: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com,

Comments

Popular Posts