ENEMY OF MY STAR MUST DIE

                                                       ENEMY OF MY STAR MUST DIE
Bible Passage: Isaiah 60;1,Luke 2:1-20, Numbers 22:1-13, Numbers 23:7-24. Mathew 2:2.
Confession: Numbers 23:23, Psalm 27:6.

A star represents everything that a person stands or lives for and if it is tampered with, life becomes very difficult for such a person. Our God can perfect a star and add good things to it but the devil and his agents would employ every means possible to resist and oppose the glow of such a person’s star.
You were created as a star in order to shine in life and this is the reason you might be experiencing terrible challenges and crisis. The devil will not fold his hands and watch you because he knows that God have a big plan for you.

If your life its experiencing troubles and battles, it is a sign that you have a shining star and you must defend your precious star with all vigor and Perseverance. Fight them in prayer and you shall conquer.

There were several people in the bible that were attacked because of their shining star:
1.Daniel: He was on exile in a foreign land despite all this uncomfortable situation he remained focused on God. He was envied and opposed severally. They tried to kill him by throwing him in the lion’s den.
2.Joseph: He was envied by his brothers and even sold to slavery for this. Tempted by Potiphar’s wife; that would have been the end of his shining.
3. Moses: He was also attacked because of the star he carried. He was the deliverer of the children of Israel. They tried to kill him by killing on the male children born at that time. His destiny would have been truncated if he was comfortable with the juicy life in the palace. His people accused his of murder.
4 David: He was like a nobody in the jungle till the call his advancement to the palace. Several opposition from his house hold and even the incumbent king that he was supposed to take over from.
They attempted to kill him.
5.Jesus Christ: There was a rampage in the camp of the enemy when. They learnt there will be a king that will be born to deliver the people and begin to plot against His star. They tried to kill him by killing all the male children born at that time. The enemy tried to destroy his ministry by tempting Him in his wilderness period. There were several opposition and accusation to Jesus and his ministry.

FACTS ABOUT ENEMIES OF STARS
1 Right from the womb satanic powers can know what a person will become in life by Consulting a sorcerer to inquire about the child’s life. Satanic consultation with satanic intermediaries such as fortune tellers, psychics, and palm readers about the child.
2.They can manipulate a person’s star through the name that the person bears.
3.A person’s star can be manipulated through the placenta.
4.A person’s star can also come under manipulation from consumption of food that has been polluted by wicked spirits and demons.

There are certain things that enemy can do to people’s star, once they know that you are going to become great in future;
1.A star can be cage
2 .A star can be demoted
3. A star can be pull down
4. A star can be mis-directed
5. A star can be change
6.The light of a star can be quenched
7. A star can be transferred
8.A star can be punctured
9.A star can be remotely controlled
10.A star can be bewitched
11.A star can be buried
12.A star can be exchange
13.A star can be cast down
14. A star can be made to wander and the person becomes a vagabond.

WHEN A STAR IS UNDER ATTACK
1.There will be spiritual fatigue.This makes praying very difficult
2.Antagonize people that God has sent to help your destiny 3.Caged life.
4.Demonic manipulations out of the places of blessings.
For example, prefer to stay in churches where they will not grow spiritually.
5 Profitless hard work
6.Opposition everywhere
7.Constantly being repaid evil for good
8.Affliction
9.Satanic arrest of progress
10.Demotion
11.Destiny vandalization and wastage
12.Living below God’s standard for your life
13.Dream Harassment
14. Failure

The only way out is for you to give your life or reconcile yourself with Jesus and embark on deliverance fire prayers to deliver your star from the hands of the enemy.

Prayer Section:
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship

Prayer Points.
1. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I terminate every negative appointment with my destiny in the name of Jesus.
2. Every gang up against my peace, scatter unto desolation in the name of Jesus.
3. Every power assigned to put off my light receive confusion die in the name of Jesus.
4. O God, reorganize my system to confuse evil observers, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every stubborn pursuer of my mother’s house die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every power assigned to bring me down, turn back and die, in the name of Jesus.
7. If my light has been put off or stolen, O Lord, arise and put it back on for me in the name of Jesus.
8. O light of God, disband every darkness in my life, in the name of Jesus.
9. My star arise and shine, no power can stop you, in the name of Jesus.
10. O God, arise and scatter enemies that have refused to let me go, in the name of Jesus.
11. I fire back every arrow of destiny transfer and exchange, in the name of Jesus.
12. Thou glory of my life, reject the commandment of star gazers and hunters in the name of Jesus.
11. Every strong man struggling over my star with me, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
12. Every prison warder of my star, release it and die, in the name of Jesus.
13. Let the star of my life refuse to be darkened, in the name of Jesus.
14. I reject and revoke every demonic prayer said against my star, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every arrester and demoter of my glory, star, and virtues, die by fire in the name of Jesus.
16. Every evil power circulating my name for evil run mad and die, in the name of Jesus.
17. Every star gazer releasing charms and incantation against my star, run mad by fire in the name of Jesus.
18. Every arrow fired into my life by star hunters, come out and backfire in the name of Jesus.
19. Every evil mark or handwriting of demotion put upon me by star hunters, be erased by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
20. Every satanic pronouncement upon my head and star backfire by fire in the name of Jesus.
21. Every padlock of darkness working against my life, scatter in the name of Jesus.
22. O God arise, smite my stubborn enemies on their cheekbone, and break their teeth in the name of Jesus.
23. You the star of my life, refuse to wander around, in the name of Jesus.
24. All my breakthroughs and prosperity caged by star hunters, be released by fireh.
25. Every evil expectation of my enemy for my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
26. O Lord, move by the thunder of Your power and disgrace every satanic programmer, in the name of Jesus.
27. O God arise for my sake and let every satanic program for my destiny scatter, in the name of Jesus.
28. Every wicked power that has caged me, release me and die, in the name of Jesus.
29. Every power contesting with me against my God assigned seat, release it and die, in the name of Jesus.
30. Everything representing me in the demonic world, I withdraw your representation, in the name of Jesus.
31. Every satanic investigation into my affairs, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
32. All satanic altars, erected against my destiny, be overthrown by fire, in the name of Jesus.
33. I reject every demonic limitation on my progress, in the name of Jesus.
34. Anything done against my life under demonic anointing be nullified, in the name of Jesus.
35. Let the power of God move me forward by fire, in the name of Jesus.
36. Let the star of my destiny pick up fire and overtake its contemporaries, in the name of Jesus.
37. Every power of the valley harassing my star, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
38. I paralyze every incantation rendered against me by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
39. I withdraw my life from every evil command, in the name of Jesus.
40. Every juju assigned against me turn against your owner, in the name of Jesus.
41. I destroy every curse, spell, and jinx placed upon my star, in Jesus name.
42. Every bewitchment that entered my life through food and concoctions, die.
43. No evil power shall use my life to obtain promotion, in the name of Jesus.
43.Every evil follower of my star, receive the thunder of God, in the name of Jesus.
44. Every satanic opposition assigned against the shining of my star, scatter
by fire, in Jesus name.
45.Every power that has stolen my virtues and potentials through charms and enchantments release me and die, in the name of Jesus.
46. By the power through which you are known as and called God Almighty arise and deliver me from the power of charms, enchantments, divination, and sorcery in the name of Jesus.
47.Every power utilizing my placenta to summon my spirit, I break your power, in Jesus’ name.
48. If my placenta has been used to divert my destiny, O God, arise and change it now, in the name of Jesus.
49. Everything stolen from me through placenta manipulation, I repossess you, in the name of Jesus.
50. Witchcraft and Familiar Spirit Harassment
51. I put to flight every organized warfare against my star, in the name of Jesus.
52. Let every pit dug to swallow my star, be covered by the blood of Jesus.
53. O eagle of my life, reject every program of demotion, in the name of Jesus.
54. Let all the star demotes assigned against my life, receive the sword of fire, in the name of Jesus.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393,
Whats App.: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com,

Comments

Popular Posts