PRAYERS FOR BREAKTHROUGH


PRAYERS FOR BREAKTHROUGH
SCRIPTURES: Psalm 102.
CONFESSIONS: Deuteronomy 8:18, Isaiah 48:17, Psalm 102:13.

Breakthroughs come in different areas of life including marriage, career, ministry, business, health, finances, and academics. And breakthrough means different things to different people. There is always more room for another breakthrough. For the hungry man, provision of food is a breakthrough. For the man in prison, freedom is his breakthrough.  If you presently own a car, getting a plane would be another level of breakthrough for you.

WHAT IS BREAKTHROUGH?
Breakthrough is:

1.    Breakthrough is promotion.
2.    Breakthrough is advancement.
3.    Break through is an avalanche of miracles.
4.    Breakthrough is open doors and open heavens.
5.   Breakthrough is good news. 
6.   Breakthrough is favor
7.   Breakthrough is abundance of helpers

 CAUSES OF LACK OF BREAKTHROUGH
There are various factors responsible for lack of breakthrough in a person’s life. We will now briefly look at these.
            
1.    Sin (Jeremiah 5:25)
Sin denies you of access to God.  This means that since breakthroughs come from God, you cannot have any until you deal with sin summarily.
2.    Working by sight and not by faith
This is when you fail to appropriate the word of God for your situation and chose instead to walk by your feelings and emotions.
3.    Living in the flesh rather than walking in the Spirit (Galatians 5:16-26).
4.    Lack of Focus
This brings distraction and satanic diversion from you place of goodness.
5.    Indiscipline
This is lack of self-control for example in the places that you go or the people that you hang out with.
6.    Prayerlessness (James 5:16).
This includes praying the wrong prayers and not fasting when dealing with difficult situations.
7.   Inability to hear God (John 10:16, 27).
If you cannot recognize the voice of God, then you will miss a lot of divine opportunities to obtain breakthroughs and be blessed. 
8.    Unequal Yoking (2 Corinthians 6:14).
This includes unequal yoking in marriage, business and other areas. If one is operating under a curse and the other is a covenant child of God, then there should be no yoking.  The curses will prevent the blessings from manifesting. Deuteronomy 28.
9.    Faulty Foundation (Psalm 11:3).
This includes foundation steeped in idolatry, occultism, polygamy, and witchcraft.
10. Poor Giving Habits
I you truly want breakthroughs to manifest in your life then you should cultivate the discipline of tithing, giving offerings to the poor and men and women of God. Malachi 3:8, Isaiah 58:7-10.
11. Wrong Location
If you God ordained helper is in London and you are in Korea, it will not be possible for you to connect with him and get the breakthrough that he is supposed to make happen in your life. Therefore, proper location and positioning is very important if you want your breakthrough to manifest.
12. Wrong Positioning
To enable you to receive your breakthroughs, you have to be properly positions.  You have to be at the right place at the right time. Divine revelation will always put you at the right place at the right time.  So spending time with God in prayer should help you to be at the right place at the right time. It should also help you to position yourself to be able to get your breakthroughs. For example, if you are in a business that God has not ordained for you, you cannot prosper or be fulfilled there. There will be breakthrough famine. Same thing if you are in the wrong ministry or in the wrong career, or relationship.

SYMPTOMS INDICATING THAT YOUR BREAKTHROUGHS ARE UNDER ATTACK
When a person’s breakthroughs are under attack there will be:  

1.    There will be spiritual and financial dryness in life, business, family and other areas of life.
2.    There will be joblessness and lack of employment.
3.    Satanic delay of blessings.
4.    Demotion and crawling
5.    Failure
6.    Battles at the edge of breakthroughs
7.    Bad-luck
8.    Stubborn blockages and embargoes.
9.    Aimlessness
10. Afflictions and hardship

ANTI-BREAKTHROUGH POWERS  
   Anti-breakthrough powers are the enemies of breakthroughs.  They are powers that can delay or prevent your breakthroughs from manifesting. They include:  
   
1.   Satanic Checkpoints
These include powers that divert, arrest, or block breakthroughs. If you are seeing satanic gates and gatemen in your dreams, you should deal with these powers. If you are seeing demonic cobwebs also.
2.   Satanic Courts
These powers employ satanic courts to issue evil judgment against a person to prevent their breakthroughs from occurring. They issue evil verdicts and decrees. They enforce failure. They include witchcraft and occult powers.
3.   Evil Yokes
These powers attach problems to your life to limit your potentials. They employ evil weights, chains, and ropes to keep you tied down and buried in evil bus stops. A good example are foundational yokes that yoke a person to failure.  Unbroken foundational curses and covenants keep them in place. So do evil monitoring and remote control.  They manifest as evil patterns, bad-luck, poverty and failure, among other things.
4.   Satanic Delays
They introduce sluggishness and slow progress to delay a person’s blessings.
5.   Glory/Star Quenchers
These powers do not want your glory to manifest. They do not want you to shine. They specialize in putting off shining lights and turning them to darkness.
 .  Household Wickedness Powers
These are close enemies from your own family that are determined to you’re your from manifesting.
7.  Anti-favor Powers
8.  Spiritual Contamination/Pollution. Zechariah 3:1-3.
As long as you are polluted, you remain separated from God and His goodness. Therefore, it will be impossible to obtain any breakthroughs from God.
9.  Spiritual Fatness (Deuteronomy 32:15)
When you wax spiritually fat, forget God’s goodness in your life and turn your back on Him, the result will be a famine of good things as God too will turn His back on you. Draw unto me and I will draw unto you the bibles teaches. James 4:8.
10.      Anti-harvest Powers
These are anti-testimony powers that allow you to work very hard sowings. Then when it comes to the time to harvest what you sow, they ensure that you do not harvest what is rightfully yours that you worked so hard to get.  It might be marrying that man that you have nurtured for two years towards marriage.  It could be getting that promotion. These powers include emptiers, wasters, devourers, and spoilers. They all have one agenda and that is to kill, steal and destroy your harvest.
11.      Strongmen (Luke 11:22-23)
These are well armed powers that confiscate your breakthroughs and lock them up in their well-guarded warehouse.
                                       WAY FORWARD
1.    Break all curses and renounce your sins. Do restitution where necessary. Abimelech did and he was very blessed as a result. Genesis 20:6, 17.
2.  Get to know God. Make Jesus your friend. He is the way makers.
3.     Realize that with God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26.
4.    Pray breakthrough prayers.
5.    Barricade your life with the blood of Jesus and with fire so that you can retain your breakthroughs.
6.  Go through regular deliverance and sanitation to keep away spoilers, devourers,

     Prayer Section:
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship
P Prayers.
1.  Witchcraft captivity assigned against my breakthrough die, in the name of Jesus. 
2.  Every power assigned to steal my joy and laughter, wherever you are, die now.
3.    Rivers of breakthroughs flow into my life now, in the name of Jesus.
4.  Angels of blessings, locate me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
5.  I pull down every altar of the serpent in my life, in the name of Jesus.
6.    Every cloud of confusion in my life, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.  
7.   By the power of the Holy Ghost, I shall prevail over the enemies of my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
8.   Every spirit of limitation against my breakthroughs, be destroyed.
9.   Witchcraft legislation against my breakthroughs scatter, in the name of Jesus.
10.   Every evil eye monitoring my breakthroughs, go blind in the name of Jesus.
11.  Every power waging war against me at the edge of my breakthrough, scatter and die, in Jesus name.
12. I will not miss my appointed time in life in the name of Jesus.
13. I recover all my wasted opportunities by the power in the blood of Jesus.
     14.  I bulldoze my way to my breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.
15.   By the power in the blood of Jesus, I decree divine acceleration, laughter, and joy into my life, in Jesus name.\
      16.  O God arise and let those that hate me be put to shame.
     17.   My Father, arise in your power and show me a sign for good, in the name of Jesus.
18.O God arise and let the enemies of my breakthroughs scatter in the name of Jesus.
 19. I bind the strongman in charge of my case, in the name of Jesus.
 20.  I clear my possessions from the warehouse of the strongman, in the name of Jesus.
21. Let the angels of the living God roll away the stone blocking my financial, physical, and spiritual breakthroughs in the name of Jesus.
22.    My life be baptized with favor in the name of Jesus.
23.    Every anti-favor oil on my head, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus.
24.    I command my life to be connected to my divine helpers locally and internationally in the name of Jesus.      
25.    Every power of my father’s house delaying my breakthroughs, die by fire.
26.   Household strongman assigned against my destiny, fall down and die.
27: Any plan of the enemy to turn my light into darkness, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.
28.    O Lord, purge the foundation of my life with your fire, in the name of Jesus.
29.    I break every curse of leaking blessings, in the name of Jesus.
30.    My Father, break ever yoke assigned to limit my potentials.
31: Holy Ghost power bulldoze every power blocking my advancement in life.
32. Every satanic plan for my life, die in the name of Jesus.
33. Father Lord, open my eyes to know and see my opportunities.
34. I recover everything that I have lost to the spirit of bad luck in the name of Jesus

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701., 2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry. blogspot. com

Comments

Popular Posts