PRAYERS TO DESTROY SATANIC EMBARGO


                                  PRAYERS TO DESTROY SATANIC EMBARGO
                        SCRIPTURES: 1 Kings 17: 1-7,Mark 10:46-52, Psalm 124:7, Isaiah 54:17

Embargoes are employed by powers of darkness to waste, empty, and spoil the lives of their victims. Embargoes are assigned to keep good things away from a person’s life and destiny.  Others can have those things but you are not allowed to have them.

 They allow you to enter the promised land, but then your hands are tied so that you cannot partake of the goodness of the land. Embargo is used by anti-breakthrough powers to denial peoplr of their breakthroughs. Satanic embargoes operate in various ways and forms.

WHAT IS AN EMBARGO?
An embargo is:
1. A weapon used by the enemy to kill, steal, and destroy.
2. A satanic device used by the enemy to carry out his agenda.
3. A strategy of the enemy to prevent good things from locating a person.
4. A trap intended to stop a person.
5. A hindrance.
6. An obstacle standing between you and your destination.
7. Satanic checkpoints intended to checkmate a person.
8. A satanic diversion to prevent a person from fulfilling destiny.
9. Evil loads programmed to slow down a person’s progress.
10.Evil weights.
11.It is that Red Sea situation confronting a person to keep him from his Promised Land
12. It is that wall of Jericho that must collapse for you to get your victory.

HOW DO EMBARGOES OPERATE?
An embargo operates in various ways.
1. Through monitoring and surveillance instrument assigned to monitor a person’s life.
      These include evil mirrors, incisions, candles, evil marks, and cowries..
2. Curses
 When a curse is in place, there is abortion of goodness where there should be goodness.
3.  Evil covenants
      For example, an agreement put in place to worship certain idols.  When you break the covenant, terrible sanctions kick in which are enforced by the strongmen of your father’s house.
4.  Satanic Warehouses
These are used by demonic strongmen to enforce satanic embargos in a person’s life. These warehouses are where they store the things that they steal from their victim.  Some good examples are marine warehouses and ancestral warehouse where virtues, marriages, children and other breakthroughs of family members are stored.
5. Evil judgments
    They hold evil meetings and vigils and take satanic decisions against a person by issuing evil verdicts, decrees, and vows. They also pronounce evil prophesies.
6. Evil Altars and Evil Priests
     Evil altars and the priests that maintain them can hinder a person’s progress and prevent a person from moving forward in life. Altars do not just die.  It continues to exist and perpetuate evil even when the person who established it dies.  They have to be destroyed with the correct spiritual weapons and by qualified well trained personnel.
7. Evil cry of family idol
     Every time a person makes the right move in life, these idols demand homage and block it.  The spirit spouse and the serpent idol shows up in the dream and scatters everything.
8.  Evil Garments
     Whatever spiritual garment you are wearing in the spirit realm, can place an embargo on your life. It placed an embargo on the life of blind Bartimaeus.  This remained in place until he cast off the evil garment of blindness and poverty. Mark 10:46-51.
    9.    Evil Ropes and Chains
     These evil ropes, chains, and fetters are used to tie a person down to one spot, preventing any meaningful progress in life. Instead of progress, they bring terrible things including confusion, sluggishness, failure, demotion, backwardness, stagnancy, and untimely death. 
10. Satanic Delay of Goodness and Blessings
     This is delay that is programmed from the kingdom of darkness into a person’s life and destiny.  It is a demonic strategy that puts your life and various department of your life on hold while others pass you and keep on going higher and higher.  An even worse scenario is the fact that your career and other parts of your life are put on hold while others prosper with your virtues and goodness.
11. Sickness and infirmity
     When you are sick, you cannot do what you are supposed to do in life and so there can be no progress.  It is a serious embargo indeed.
12. Isolation
    They attack your helpers and would be helpers causing them to run away and leave you stranded and alone with no helpers.
13. Dream Attacks       
     Oppressive dreams are used to destabilize God’s plans for a person’s life. They introduce slow moving animals to slow down your progress. They introduce coffins, funerals, and graves to kill you.
14. Satanic Diversion  
     They divert a person from their place of blessing to a desert land. They re-position you out of your land of milk and honey and make you to be at the right place at the wrong time.
15. Satanic Burial  
     Maybe your documents have been taken to the covens and satanically buried. Or maybe you and your destiny as a whole have been satanically buried in a watery grave.  It could be your documents and projects that are supposed to advance your life have been thrown by evil hands into the ocean and buried there. 
    
POWERS THAT PUT EMBARGOES ON PEOPLE’S LIVES
There are certain powers that use embargoes to limit the lives and destinies of people. These powers include the following:
1.    Foundational powers
    These include ancestral spirits and household wickedness powers. Ancestral powers ensure the generational transfer of family problems and evil
2.  Witchcraft Powers
     These include various types of witchcraft powers such as marine witchcraft, envious witchcraft, household witchcraft, and eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood.
3.  Strongmen
      These strongmen have strong rooms, which are warehouses where they store people’s possessions that they have stolen.
4.    Wasting Powers
      These are the powers behind destructive cults, drugs, AIDS, and gangs.  They particularly seek to waste colorful destinies.
5.   Environmental Forces
     These powers operate in demonic environments using weapons such as evil altars, cobwebs, evil pots, and satanic judgments. Some “churches” are becoming notorious for this as well. 
6.   Graveyard Spirits
7.  Demonic Sexual Partners
          This is usually through indiscriminate sex with demonic men and women.
8. Enchanters and diviners
9. Unfriendly Friends (Close Enemies)
10. Evil Authority figures
            These include wicked parents, spouses, ex-spouses, bosses, and pastors.

SYMPTOMS OF A LIFE THAT IS UNDER EMBARGO
      When an embargo is in place in a person’s life there will be:
1.   Caged life
2.  Non achievement
3.  Backwardness
4.  Operating at the tail region instead of being the head
5.  Profitless hard work
6.  Stagnancy
7.  Amputated destiny
8.  Confusion
9.  Demotion
10.  Living below God’s standard for one’s life
11.  Wrong positioning

WAY OUT OF THE PROBLEM SATANIC EMBARGOES

1.    Get to know our Lord Jesus and to become His friend.
He is the only one that can get you out of that cage where they have kept you.
2.    Repent of all known sins including the sins of your parents and ancestors.
3.   Ask Jesus the Yoke Breaker to break every yoke keeping embargoes in place in your life.
4.  Pray warfare prayers against the powers that placed embargo on your life. Command all embargoes against your life to be lifted by the finger of God.
Prayer Section:
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship
PRAYER POINTS
1. Holy Ghost fire, clear away every power blocking my advancement in life, in the name of Jesus.
2. Magnet of infirmity in my life, backfire by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every witchcraft plantation in my body (name it – womb, heart, head) come out now, in the name of Jesus.
4. I reject the spirit of the tail and claim the spirit of the head, in the name of Jesus.
5. I bind all deception and manipulation targeted at my life, in the name of Jesus
6. I refuse to fail at the edge of my miracles, in the name of Jesus.
7. Any ancient old woman holding unto to my virtues, release them, die, and remain dead, in the name of Jesus.
8. All my blessings in wrong hands, jump out and locate me now, in the name of Jesus.
9.I declare by the power in the name and the blood of Jesus that there shall be no  more embargo in my life, in the name of Jesus.  
10.O God arise and scatter every power that is assigned to stop me in the name of Jesus.
11.Owners of evil load, appear, carry your load and get out now, in the name of Jesus.
12.Every wall of Jericho opposing my progress, collapse and die, in the name of Jesus.
13. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I break all curses of premature death.
14. Every gang up against my peace, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
15. Any serpent that has swallowed my destiny vomit me and die, in the name of Jesus.
16. I receive uncommon wisdom to excel in life, in the name of Jesus.
17. Anointing for uncommon breakthroughs in ……, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
18. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I declare that I am a success and not a failure, in the name of Jesus.
19.  O Lord, grant me unquestionable victory in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
20. I declare by the power in the blood of Jesus that there shall be no more embargoes against my life, in the name of Jesus.
21. Belly of the earth, release all my buried virtues by fire, in the name of Jesus.
22. Every power saying that my legs will not carry me to my place of blessings, die.
23. Every power opposing the manifestation of good things in my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
24. Idols of my place of birth and origin, I break your chains, Release me now, in the name of Jesus.
25. Every inherited covenant affecting my life, break and release me, in the name of Jesus.
26. Every power assigned to put off the light of my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
27. Evil eyes monitoring my destiny, receive the fire of he Holy Ghost and go blind now.
28. My Father, deliver me from every lion assigned to eat me up, in the name of Jesus.
29. Every python squeezing good things out of my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
30. All foxes assigned to destroy my life be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
31.Evil hand preparing evil garments for me, be cut off now by fire in the name of Jesus.
32.Satanic triggers aborting my breakthroughs, die, in the name of Jesus.
33.Every wicked meeting planned against my life and destiny, scatter now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
34.Every evil verdict pronounced against my life, be nullified by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
35.All wicked fetters limiting my life and progress, break and release me by the power in the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
36. Every power, spirit, and personality trading and prospering with my virtues, return it to me now and die, in the name of Jesus.
37. Every book of generational failure working against my career and my handiwork, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
38.Every sickness assigned to slow down my destiny, I command you to get out now and to return back to your sender in the name of Jesus.
39.My Father accelerate my speed and close every gap between where I am and where I am supposed to be, in the name of Jesus.
40.Every power programming affliction, sickness, and death into my life, you have failed, die now in the name of Jesus.
41.My Father, if I am in the wrong place, relocate me now by fire,in the name of Jesus.
42.By the power in the blood of Jesus, I terminate every journey into darkness in the name of Jesus.
43. I pursue, I overtake, and I recover all of my properties in witchcraft covens, in the name of Jesus.
44. All of my goodness buried by demonic agents, be exhumed now, in the name of Jesus.
45.Every yoke of generational loneliness working against my life and marriage, break and die, in the name of Jesus.
46. I break open every ancestral warehouse housing my goodness, and take back my belongings, in the name of Jesus.
47. Every strongman or woman that must die for my life to move forward, wherever you are, whoever you are, die within the next seven days in the name of Jesus.
48. Inherited covenants negatively affecting my life, break, break, break and release me, in the name of Jesus.
49.Every curse or covenant working against my progress, break now, in the name of Jesus.
50.Every monitoring gadget monitoring my life and destiny, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus  51. Every witchcraft vulture that has swallowed my destiny, vomit it and die, in the name of Jesus.
52. Every eater of flesh and drinker of blood assigned to stop me, eat your own flesh and drink your own blood, in the name of Jesus.
53.My life and that of my family are not for sale in the mighty name of Jesus
54.Every close enemy that has eaten with me, breast fed me, but is behind my problems, be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
55.Every personality that is going naked a night to rain curses at me, receive divine judgment and be silenced forever, in the name of Jesus.
56.Every evil authority figure manipulating my life and destiny, your time is up, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts