PRAYERS TO UPROOT EVIL PLANTATIONS.

                                      PRAYERS TO UPROOT EVIL PLANTATIONS.

 BIBLE PASSAGES: Matthew 3:10, Matthew 13:25, Matthew 15:13, 2 Timothy 4:18, 1 John 3:8.
Planting evil or problems in the life of people such as poverty, sickness, loneliness, stagnation, barrenness, demotion, failure, insanity, divorce etc is one of the ways the enemies kill, steal and destroy the life of people.

              WHAT ARE EVIL PLANTATIONS
1.They are problems planted by the enemy into a person’s life.
2.They are strangers in our life.
3.They are evil load in our life.
4.They are Satanic programming in our life

HOW PEOPLE RECEIVE EVIL PLANTATIONS
1.Through evil laying on of hands, evil handshake, evil hugs and evil kiss.
2.Through Spiritual marriages
3.Through evil arrows of destruction
4. Through Spiritual marriages 
5. Through evil food from the table of the enemy both physically and in the dream.
6. Through Incest and sexual pollution.
7.Through things that you have swallowed or been fed with such snail, millipede, serpents, duck, and turtles.
8.Through demonic dog bite or human bite.
9. Attending evil festivals such as Mermaid festivals, Marine festivals, Age group festivals, Ancestral festivals, Osun festival in Western Nigeria and New Yam festival in Eastern Nigeria.
10.Through demonic sacrifices such as those found at road junctions or thrown in the water.
11.Through childhood mistakes.
12.Through dream attacks.
o   Satanic bullets.
o   Evil consumption
o   Sex in the dream
o   Evil transmission through hugs, kisses, and handshakes
o   Demonic access to the head.
o   Demonic access to the blood
§  Bite by animals such as dogs, bats, monkeys and serpents
§  Injections and cuts
13.Through demonic baby sitters
o   Domestic house help
o   Wicked aunties and grandmothers.
14.Through satanically wicked parents
15.Through the person that gave you your first bath in life.
16.Through satanic intermediaries such as witch doctors
17.Through marine agents.
18.Through polluted names
19.Through incisions and other evil marks of satanic ownership.

SYMPTOMS OF EVIL PLANTATION 
1.    Massive pollution
2.    Non achievement
3.    Failure when there should be success.
4.    Miracles pass over your head
5.    Poor health and sickness such as fibroid.
6.    Confusion and frustration.
7.    Satanic rearrangement of divine destiny.
8.   Delay
9.   Poverty

  PRAYER POINTS
1.Every stranger in my body, come out now by fire in the name of Jesus.
2.Every plantation of darkness in my life, be uprooted by fire in the name of Jesus.
3.Every evil poison and programming in my system, be purged by the fire of the Holy Ghost and be flushed out by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
4.I disconnect myself from every evil caterer, in the name of Jesus.
5.I break the hold of any evil power over my life, in the name of Jesus.
6.Evil arrows fired into my life, jump out and locate your senders and kill them in the name of Jesus.
7.Every evil gunman assigned against me, turn the gun on yourself and shoot in the name of Jesus.
8.I drink the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
9.Blood of Jesus transfuse my blood and wash away every evil pollution in my system in the name of Jesus.
10. Mention the under listed one by one and say, “I uproot you from the foundation of my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus.” (pick from the list below)
- nakedness                                    -ancestral curses             -defeat
- non achievement                           -parental curses               -demotion
- demonically induced sickness          -shame and disgrace        -monitoring devices
11. Pick from the list below and say, “I uproot you, I uproot you, I uproot you by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Evil product of:
- insanity                                        -affliction                         -evil hugs
- serpents                                       -evil consumption             -evil kisses
- evil personality                              -dog bite                         -evil hand shake
- strangers                                     -satanic poison                 -backwardness
- pollution                                      -Bullets of darkness           - evil arrows
12.  Every owner of evil load in my body appear, carry your load and go in the name of Jesus.
13. Resurrection power of God, fall upon my life in the name of Jesus.
14. Every strongman of body destruction, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
15. Blood of Jesus purge my body organs in the name of Jesus.
16. Blood of Jesus repair all that evil plantations have destroyed in my life in the name of Jesus.
17. O Lord, restore back to me all that I have lost as a result of evil plantations in the name of Jesus.
18. I recover back all that plantations of darkness have stolen from me.  I recover back…….
Name them one by one – good health, sanity, promotion, peace, husband, children, wealth, joy…….
19. O Lord re-arrange my destiny to fulfill my divine purpose in the name of Jesus.
20. Begin to thank the Almighty God for His great deliverance in your life.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. 2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry. blogspot. com





Comments

Popular Posts