DELIVERANCE FROM STRANGERS IN OUR BODY

                                       STRANGERS SHALL FADE AWAY
                      Psalm 18;45,Matthew 15:13,Numbers 20:8-9

There is an entity called The Stranger in the spiritual realm.Anything in you that is not from God or that will not glorify God is a stranger.Strangers can occupy every room in a person's life. It is possible to push the Holy Spirit to the kitchen or toilet of your life and evil spirits occupies other part of the life.
This is a mystery: Spirits, strangers can co-exist with the Spirit of God in a person's life.The Holy Spirit is a perfect gentleman. Every kind of infirmity is a stranger.The stranger becomes afraid when a greater force than it come upon him. Luke 11:21-22

 WHAT ARE STRANGERS
1.  Strangers are tormenting spirits.
2.  Strangers are oppressive spirits.
3. Strangers are afflicting spirits.
4. Strangers are wasting powers.
5. Strangers are stagnating spirits
6. Strangers are evil plantations in your body
7. Strangers are properties of satan in your life
8. Strangers are evil deposits in your body
9. Strangers are demons and evil spirit living in your body
10.Strangers are programs of satan in your body

If you feel objects moving up and down your body, then strange spirits are at work.
If your mind is full of evil thoughts, lustful desires and wicked thoughts, then strange spirit are tormenting you.
If you are frequently falling sick especially after eating in dreams, then strange spirits are at work.
If you are afflicted with strange illness that defies diagnosis or medication, then strange spirits are at work.
If you are feeling hallucinated, depressed, sad or feeling like committing suicide, hot-tempered, then you need to cast out strange spirits.
Are you a compulsive liar, or  hot-tempered, etc then you need to deal with strange spirits.

Prayer Section :
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship

PRAYER POINTS.
1.Oh Lord, wash me with your blood and have mercy on me and hear my plea in the name of Jesus.
2.You heavens of my prayer, open now in the name of Jesus.
3.God of all creation, visit me and change my story for good, in the name of Jesus.
4.By divine visitation let every demonic instrument in my body, perish in the name of Jesus.
5.By the visitation of the Almighty God, let every evil altar fashioned against me be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
6.I curse every satanic priest standing at any evil altar to peep and mutter against my destiny, die in the name of Jesus.
7.Every satanic instrument in my body, fashioned to cause sorrow, burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
8.Any wicked hand that has been tormenting and oppressing my life, wither and die, in the name of Jesus.
 9.Every stranger that has been hiding in my life, enough is enough, be evacuated by fire, in the name of Jesus.
10.By the visitation of the Almighty God, let every gadget used by the enemy to monitor my testimony, be set ablaze, in the name of Jesus.
 11.Let the foundation of my life be shaken by the divine visitation of God, in the name of Jesus.
 12.O God my father, appear and scatter every witchcraft meeting in my father’s house to desolation, in the name of Jesus.
13.By the visitation of the Almighty God, you spirit husband/wife, be roasted and die, in the name of Jesus.
14.God of Elijah, visit every unfriendly friend and disgrace them in the name of Jesus.
15.Evil strongmen that must not see the sun in order to destroy my destiny, host of heaven destroy their habitation and kill them, in the name of Jesus.
16.Midnight traders that have turned my body into their warehouse, public announcement, power has changed hands, I evacuate your goods and burn them to ashes by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
17.Every hand of the wicked against the plan of God for my life, be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus.
18. Anything in my body rendering my that is not from God I shake you off now, in the name of Jesus..
19. Oh Lord, let my enemies hear the thunder of your voice and let them be confused and perish, in the name of Jesus.
20.Oh God of Israel, visit me as you visited the children of Israel with miracles in those days, in the name of Jesus.
21.O God that visited Obed-Edom and changed his life, visit me in the name of Jesus.
22. The Lord that heard the prayer of Abraham, Isaac, and Zachariah, visit me and deliver me in the name of Jesus.
23.The corpse of Lazarus heard your voice in the tomb, every good thing that is dead in my life, by the power of the living God, resurrect by fire, in the name of Jesus.
24.By the covenant and death of Jesus on the cross of Calvary that brought about redemption, I claim redemption today in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
25.By the words of Christ on the cross of Calvary that says “It is finished”, I declare that there shall be no more affliction, no pain, no sorrow, in the name of Jesus.
26.Oh Lord I thank you because it is my turn to rejoice, in the name of Jesus.
 27.I receive power from above to clear my body from sickness and disease, in the name of Jesus.
28.Every power from my foundation working against me die, in the name of Jesus.
29.Every evil power pursuing my life fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
30.Let the blood of Jesus stand between me and my enemies in the name of Jesus.
31.I speak destruction to the root of anything planted by witchcraft powers in my life, in the name of Jesus.
32.Every moving object in my body, be arrested by fire in the name of Jesus.
33.Every evil seed sown into my life while sleeping, be removed now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
34.All witches and wizards in my family, assigned to kill and destroy lives and destinies, destroy yourselves today by the power of the Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus..
 35.Every evil plant in my body working against my progress, come out by fire in the name of Jesus..
36.All anti-progress satanic agents assigned against me and my family, let ground open today and swallow you up in the name of Jesus.
37.Every affliction of backwardness, be destroyed in my life in the name of Jesus.
38.Oh God of heaven, fight the battle of my destiny and give me victory over all my enemies today in the name of Jesus.
39.Divine tongues of fire, roast all evil tongues wagging against me in the name of Jesus.
40.Almighty God, who made a way for the Israelites in the Red sea, make a way for me out of my problems today in the name of Jesus.
41.I decree and declare that any rod of the wicked, rising up against me and my family line, be rendered impotent for my sake in the name of Jesus.
42.All the chains of delay holding down my star, break, scatter and let me go iin the name of Jesus
.
Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com








Comments

Popular Posts