Prayers for Divine Healing

                                                        Prayers for Healing
Deuteronomy 7:15,Psalm 103:1-3,Isaiah 53:4-5, Jeremiah 30:17,1 Peter 2:24,3 John 1:2,Exodus 23:25-26

 Are you facing a difficult disease, illness or infirmity.  It is a problem for a person to be nursing a long term sickness, infection in the body. Good health is a breeding ground for peace. The devil has nothing good to offer to the children of God. But to destroy lives with all kinds of sickness, disease and infirmity.
Some Christians are in the sickbed, while millions of them are in their various houses crying to the Great Physician for speedy recovery of their health. To receive divine healing is to set yourself free from satanic affliction. Strange sickness,and disease may come upon a person from God, devil and from man. Being a Christian does not make a person free from strange sickness. Psalm 34:19, Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.
No matter how stubborn or demonic is the sickness, the counsel of the Lord is that he will deliver you. However, God deliver those who are His friends. Job was God’s friend; that was why God delivered him. You can receive your healing through that stranger in your body if you can make God your friend and ask him to take over your health. A healthy person is a happy person. No matter how small the sickness or disease is in the body, it will affect the productivity of the person. A sick person cannot be happy. One of the ways the devil steals the financial glory of a person is through the attack of strange sickness and disease.
When a person is sick, he cannot be comfortable. When a person is afflicted with strange sickness, there will be no peace and joy. Not only that, strange sickness or disease in the body can change the destiny of a person. Instead of the person to be strong, he will be weak. Many people have been programmed to be spending their money on drugs. They can spend huge money to obtain healing and stay healthy while they go hungry. This is because the devil is using a particular sickness or infirmity to fight against their health. If the doctors have qualified your situation as being hopeless, impossible, it shall experience the raw power of God today. Your health that the enemy has stolen shall be recovered in Jesus name. The devil can hide strange sickness or disease in the body of their victims and no devises can actually detect the root cause of that problem. To use medicine to heal your sickness is a gift from God.
The power to heal the sick and cure diseases are in the word of God. People living with strange infirmities in their body are dying untimely. Some people are taking drugs under doctors prescription, but their illness are not responding to drugs.
Prayer Section :
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship
PRAYER POINTS
 1.I receive power from above to clear my body from sickness and disease, in the name of Jesus.
2.Every power from my foundation working against my health, clear away now, in the name of Jesus.
3.Every power assigned to hinder my divine health, receive stones of fire, in the name of Jesus.
 4.My spirit man, drink the blood of Jesus, and let it purge you of all the evil injection that the enemy has given you, in the name of Jesus.
 5.Covenant keeping God, help me to always be strong and healthy, in the name of Jesus.
6.Blood of Jesus, heal me,wash me, in the name of Jesus
7.I shall not die but live to declare the works of God, in the name of Jesus.
8.The activities of silent sickness killers in my body, come out now and die, in the name of Jesus.
9.Every evil power pursuing my life for sickness, fail with speed and be destroy in the name of Jesus.
10.Every symptom of sickness in any area of my body, die, in the name of Jesus.
11.My body, hear the word of the Lord, refuse to cooperate with sickness in the name of Jesus.
12.Every inherited sickness from my family line, be broken with all your roots, in the name of Jesus.
13.Every evil sickness threatening my life with evil drugs, my God shall threaten you to death, in the name of Jesus.
14.If there is anything in me that is not of God, I don’t want it. Depart now in the name of Jesus.
16.Let the blood of Jesus stand between me and any sickness trying to come up in my body in the name of Jesus.
17.I apply the Blood of Jesus against any demons against me in the name of Jesus.  .
18.I speak destruction to the root of any infirmity,sickmess or diseases planted by witchcraft powers in my life, in the name of Jesus.
 19.I uproot every fake drug or medicine in my blood in the name of Jesus.
20.Every spiritually sickness sent to kill me, return back to your sender now in the name of Jesus.
21.Any evil illnesses, diseases, viruses, that came against me after a bad dream, be destroy now by fire in the name of Jesus.
22. I destroy any drug or medicine that will kill me, in the name of Jesus.
23. I drink the blood of Jesus. Inherited sickness obtained from any dream, be cancelled now by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
 24.Every moving object in my body, be arrested now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
 25. Any medicine taken in the dream that is affecting my life, come out now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
26.Every strange power assigned to trouble me, die in the name of Jesus.
 27.Lord Jesus Christ, my body is your Temple. Take care of your Temple. Deal with this sickness now and let my body be free in the name of Jesus. .
28.Blood of Jesus Christ, wash my body. Remove any impurity and unrighteousness. Neutralize any evil thing that is causing sickness and sorrow in my body in the name of Jesus. .
29. By the redemption in Christ, I stand against every evil alter speaking sickness to my body in the name of Jesus. .
30. I plead the Blood of Jesus Christ to overcome every mistake that causes this sickness in the name of Jesus. .
31.In the name of Jesus Christ, I break every curse, customs and tradition of sickness in my life in the name of Jesus. .
32.BLOOD of Jesus swallow any blood sacrifice that is speaking against my health in the name of Jesus..
33.In the name of Jesus Christ, I break every covenant that I have entered with other gods. I belong to my Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, every other covenant is broken forever in the name of Jesus.
 34.My Lord Jesus Christ died a cursed death for my sake, therefore, every curse placed upon me is nullified, cancelled and rendered ineffective forever in the name of Jesus. .
35.Thank you Jesus for healing me in the name of Jesus.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com



Comments

Popular Posts