PRAYERS TO DESTROY WITCHCRAFT POWERS

                                                       THAT WITCH MUST DIE
                                        {Exodus 22:18, Micah 5vs12, 2kings 9vs 22}

CONFESSION: Nahum 3:1-4 Woe to the bloody city! it is all full of lies and robbery; the prey departeth not; 2 The noise of a whip, and the noise of the rattling of the wheels, and of the pransing horses, and of the jumping chariots. 3 The horseman lifteth up both the bright sword and the glittering spear: and there is a multitude of slain, and a great number of carcases; and there is none end of their corpses; they stumble upon their corpses: 4 Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcraft.

Witchcraft is the use of invisible power to carry out evil assignment. Witchcraft is a major and leading force in the kingdom of darkness. All other satanic power put together, witchcraft is deeper and more complicated than them all. God commanded us not to allow a witch to be alive. It is not God that will do this for you, the bible didn't say God will kill the witch for you; you must do it yourself; It is you responsibility. Witchcraft operates in personality and in a place called covens. Coven powers can sit on Contract, certificates, womb, Marriage, Progress, health, cause delay.
The coven can be inside the water, tree, rock, market place, uncompleted building which will become abandoned project.

That witch, who is behind your case, which has refused your life from moving forward, must die in the name of Jesus. A lot of people are under witchcraft attack, under witchcraft manipulation, stopping and blocking their progress, blocking their star from shining, eating their money, causing serious problems for them. The major Problem is that there is no single family on the face of the earth that doesn’t have a representative of witchcraft.

There are different types of witchcraft:
1.Religious Witchcraft: Those that use religion to manipulate and control people. The Sadducee and Pharisees are examples.
2.Family Witchcraft. Those that within your family
3.Envious: You have done them nothing; just making progress and they are angry.
4.Inherited Witchcraft. Born with it
5.Environmental Witchcraft. Those within your environment
6.Church-hold witchcraft: Jesus wanted to heal a man but some People were angry that Jesus wanted to heal a man; Instead of rejoicing with the man, they were not happy
7.Personal Witchcraft

Why must they die?

So that you can marry, have your children, travel out, Get a good job, Prosper in live, have a good health and enjoy life.
Because if you mistakenly fall into their hands, they will waste you.
 Because the spirit of witchcraft can never be at peace with you.
 Because the devil has given them a mandate, marching order to kill you and scatter your destiny.
 Because they are into a bloody strong covenant with Satan and they are not ready to repent.
 Because that is the bibles solution.
 Because they have no bit of mercy in their dictionary.
 Because scriptures must be fulfilled.
 Because if they do not die, some people’s glory will not show up.
 Because when a superior power comes in contact with a lower power, the lower power must bow.
 Because the death of a witch is the confirmation of your superiority and anointing that the kingdom of darkness is losing ground in your life and family.

My Question to you is; are you actually living your correct life? Are you happy with the current life which you are living? If you are not happy, then God is also not happy because they have changed you from God’s original design to their own design.
If you are not happy then this is a possible symptom; suspect witchcraft and wage war against them in your life.

Prayer Section :
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship

Prayer Points.

1. Every activities of witchcraft in my life and family die in the name Jesus
2. Every manipulation of witchcraft in my life and family die in the name of Jesus.
3. Any one that is not happy with my testimony die in the name of Jesus
4. Any man or woman attacking me with witchcraft power die in the name of Jesus
5. Any witchcraft power sponsoring sickness into my life and family die in the name of Jesus.
6. Any witch attacking me and my family directly or indirectly die in the name of Jesus.
7. Every coven behind my toiling and oppression scatter by fire in the name of Jesus.
8. Any part of my body that is inside the pot of darkness, I command that part to jump out in the name of Jesus.
9. Anyone interested in eating my flesh or drinking my blood or the blood of my children die In the name of Jesus
10. Anyone that is representing witches and wizard in my family die in the name of Jesus.
11. Any power that has vowed to drag my name on the floor die in the name of Jesus name.
12. Anything at all sitting on my star die in the name of Jesus.
13. Any witch assigned to scatter my life (you can put anything there), you are a liar, die in the name of Jesus.
14. Any family witch that is following me around, you are a liar, die in the name of Jesus.
15. Coven of witches that is harboring my photograph, you are a liar, scatter by fire in the name of Jesus.
16. Any witch that has vowed that I will not be happy in life, you are a liar, die permanently in the name of Jesus.
17.Evil legs and hands working about for my sake, be paralyzed by fire, in the name of Jesus
18. Powers that do not want me to lift up my head die, in the name of Jesus.
19. Evil hands troubling my life wither by fire, in the name of Jesus.
20. Destiny killers assigned to waste my life fall down and die in the name of Jesus
21. Every coven decision concerning my life is cancelled by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus
22. I recover all my possession lost to witchcraft powers by the power in the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus
23. I paralyze evil hands and evil legs walking about for my sake, in the name of Jesus
24.Every animal that has ever appeared in my dreams, Working against me and my family fall down and die in the name of Jesus
25.Witches and wizards of my family die by fire in the name of Jesus
26.Agenda of witches and wizards over my life and family die in the name of Jesus
27.Any witchcraft arrow fired into my life back fire Now in the name of Jesus
28.Any power taking my matter to any satanic meeting or Kingdom die in the name of Jesus
29.Any power using the night to trouble me and my family die in the name of Jesus
30. Every witchcraft manipulation of my destiny, glory and star die now in the name of Jesus.
31. Demoting powers of my father’s and mother’s house, your time is up, die by fire in the name of Jesus.
32. Every power assigned to turn my life upside down, lose your hold and die in the name of Jesus.
33. Every hidden sickness, evil plantations in my body be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
34. Every witchcraft barber assigned to glory, give up and die, in the name of Jesus.
35. (Lay your hand on your stomach and pray). Everything that I have eaten from the table of the devil that is working against my life and destiny, come out with all your roots in the name of Jesus.
36. Information about my life in the hands of the enemy being used against me, be deleted by fire in the name of Jesus.
37. Every arrow in of bewitchment in my body jump out and backfire, in the name of Jesus.
38. Every arrow fired into my life to return me to square one jump out and backfire now in the name of Jesus.
39. Every satanic networks militating against my life and destiny scatter, in the name of Jesus.
40. Every decision taken to bewitch my life, expire by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus
41. Let every problem in my life that originated from witchcraft receive divine instant solution now in the name of Jesus.
42. Let every blessing confiscated by witchcraft spirits be released to me now in the name of Jesus.
43. Every witchcraft power assigned against my life, marriage, breakthrough and prosperity die now in the name of Jesus     
44. I loose myself and family from any power of witchcraft in the name of Jesus.
45. I renounce and break all curses and bewitchment put upon my life.
46. O Lord stretch forth your hand from heaven and remove me from every evil witchcraft bus-stop militating against my life.
 47.Add your own prayer point and say the Grace.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts