O LORD, AVENGE ME OF MY ADVERSARIES.

                                       O LORD, AVENGE ME OF MY ADVERSARIES.

               BIBLE READING: LUKE18:1-8, NAHUM 1:2, PSALM 109:3-5.

Prayer Section:

 A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do through this prayers

 B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.

 C. Quality Praise Worship

 

PRAYER POINTS.

1.My Father, I am in your courtroom now, avenge me of my adversaries, in the name of Jesus

2.God, arise in Your mercy and power and avenge me of my adversaries, in the name of Jesus

3.I scatter every agenda of the enemy for my life, in the name of Jesus

4.By the power in the Blood of Jesus, O God arise and disappoint my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

5.Powers assigned against my excellence and divine upliftment, what are you waiting for? Die, in the name of Jesus.

6.Domestic witchcraft, I drag you to the court of the Almighty, you are sentenced to destruction and disappointment over me and my family in the name of Jesus

7.My stubborn enemies, I drag you to the court of the Almighty God and receive total condemnation, in the name of Jesus

8.Enemies of my progress, I drag you to the court of the Almighty God, in the name of Jesus

9.O God Arise! Judge them by fire! in the name of Jesus

10.Garment of darkness on my body, CATCH FIRE! in the name of Jesus

11.Power of environmental covens, Die, in the name of Jesus

12.Opportunity wasters, my life is not your candidate, Die! in the name of Jesus

13.Any chain binding my finances, Break Now! in the name of Jesus

14.Spiritual powerlessness, Die! in the name of Jesus

15.Drinkers of blood and eaters of flesh, Hear the word of the Lord, DIE! in the name of Jesus

16.My inner-man RECEIVE FIRE! In the name of Jesus.

17.By the power that healed blind Bartemaeus, O God Arise! Heal me by Fire! in the name of Jesus

18.Power of infirmity, Die, in the name of Jesus

19.Inherited infirmities, you are a liar! Die! in the name of Jesus

20.Blood of Jesus, sanitize my blood, in the name of Jesus

21.Witchcraft-sponsored infirmities, BACK-FIRE! in the name of Jesus

22.Bondage of infirmities, B-R-E-A-K! in the name of Jesus

23.Curses of infirmity B-R-E-A-K! in the name of Jesus

24.Any power prolonging infirmity, DIE! in the name of Jesus

25.Eaters of flesh; Drinkers of blood, my life is not your candidate, therefore, DIE! in the name of Jesus

26.Arrows of infirmity assigned against my head, B-A-C-K-F-I-R-E! in the name of Jesus

27.Agents of infirmity from my food, Die! in the name of Jesus

28.My Father, You are the One who created times and seasons, and You put me here to operate, I thank You Father for bringing me here today, by the power of the Holy Ghost, I recover my destiny from the hands of the wicked. Father, as David cried unto You, so do I cry today, that: Father, my times are in Your Hands deliver me from my wicked enemies. OH GOD ARISE AND RESCUE MY DESTINY FROM THE HANDS OF THE WICKED in the name of Jesus

29.(Raise up your right hand to the heavenlies). In the name of Jesus, I de-programme whatever the enemy has programmed into the sun, into the moon and into the stars, concerning my life. I destroy every evil that has been programmed against me in the heavenlies, in the name of Jesus. Every enchantment, every evil pronouncement, that has been made against me into the atmosphere, I nullify them by Fire! I nullify them by Fire!! I nullify them by Fire!!! in the name of Jesus

30.Every altar of darkness raised against me in the heavenlies, DIE! in the name of Jesus

31.Every problem programmed into my life from the heavenlies, DIE! in the name of Jesus

32.Blood of Jesus, Wipe Out, the handwriting of darkness assigned against me in the heavenlies, in the name of Jesus

33.Every arrow fired against me from the heavenlies, B-A-C-K-F-I-R-E! in the name of Jesus

34.Every diviner assigned against me from the heavenlies, RUN MAD!!! In the name of Jesus.

35. After this prayer vigil tonight, i shall testify in the name of Jesus.

36.Thank you Lord for answered prayers, in Jesus mighty name I have prayed.

Amen

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai

 Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393

 WhatsApp : +2348034051701

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts