MY GLORY MUST ARISE AND SHINE

 

                       MY GLORY SHALL NOT BE TURNED TO SHAME & DISGRACE. 

                     TEXT: ISAIAH 60:1,PSALM 69:20, EXODUS 23. 

Confession;   

Isaiah 61:7.  Instead of your shame there shall be a double portion; instead of dishonor they shall rejoice in their lot; therefore in their land they shall possess a double portion; they shall have everlasting joy.

This scripture means God wants you to arise and shine.

Prayer Section:

A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in these prayers

B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.

C. Quality Praise And Worship

PRAYER POINTS. 

 1. Jesus, wash me with your Blood in the name of Jesus 

2. Merciful God, have Mercy on me in the name of Jesus 

3. Blood of Jesus, deliver me now by Fire in the name of Jesus 

4. Powers assigned to turn my efforts to zero, your time is up: die in the name of Jesus.

5. Powers programmed to convert my celebration to sick bed, what are you waiting for: die in the name of Jesus.

6..Every stranger defiling me in the dream, die in the name of Jesus.

7. Powers fighting to close my good doors, kill yourselves in the name of Jesus.

8. My mockers, watch-out: before 30days, you must congratulate me in the name of Jesus.

9. Sacrifices offered to kill my testimonies, backfire in the name of Jesus.

10. Powers assigned to make me struggle for what belongs to me, die in the name of Jesus.

11.  Glory of God, I’m available: overshadow my life in the name of Jesus.

12.  Habitation of infirmity in my body, die in the name of Jesus.

13. Shout the name of Jesus (3 times), I bind and cast out every disease in my body in the name of Jesus.

14. Altar of God, swallow any sickness fighting my life in the name of Jesus.

15.  Satanic obituary fired against my life, backfire in the name of Jesus.

16.  Any power that has ever cut off my cloth to attack me, run mad and die in the name of Jesus.

17. Powers assigned to shorten my life, you’re a liar: die in the name of Jesus.

18. Environmental Goliath, environmental pharaoh: die with your charms in the name of Jesus.

19.  Strangers in my blood, die in the name of Jesus.

20. Satanic bullets lodging in my body, what are you waiting for: backfire in the name of Jesus.

21. In the name of Jesus Christ, I reject every form of shame and disgrace. 

22. Oh Lord please let your mercy speak for me that I will not face shame in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

23. I refuse to be disgraced by any power living or dead, in the name of Jesus.  

24. Every arrangement of darkness to make me face shame in my career, I command you to catch fire now in the mighty name of Jesus. 

25. Every arrow of shame targeted against me and my family, I command you to go back to your sender now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

26.  I decree that those who are planning shame and disgrace against me shall carry their shame in the mighty name of Jesus 

27. Oh Lord I reject every spirit of error that can make me go into shame and disgrace in the mighty name of Jesus 

28. Every power of darkness arranging shame and  disgrace for me on the day of my glory, catch fire now in the name of Jesus C

29. Those who have gathered to see my shame this year will see the wonders of the miracle of God in my life in the name of Jesus  

30. Helpers of destiny assigned to take away shame and disgrace from my life, locate me now in the name of Jesus . 

31. Before the day my enemies have planned shame for me, God shall arise and make ways for me in the name of Jesus.

32. Every household enemy plotting my downfall through shame and disgrace, I command you to die in the name of Jesus 

33. Every evil circle common in my family line making people to see shame at their old age, by the blood of Jesus Christ; I render you powerless over my life in Jesus Name. 

34. Every satanic tongue speaking shame and disgrace into my life on daily basis, I command you to catch fire in the name of Jesus  

35. All those who are mocking because of the shame I’m facing now, I decree that God shall shock you by his greatness in my life Mind blowing testimonies that will make those who have mocked me to bow before me, I receive it now in the name of Jesus 

36. Oh Lord order my foot steps: help me to be at the right place at the right time, that help that will take away my shame may locate me in the name of Jesus

37. Every good thing I have lost that has brought shame into my life, I recover them all by the blood of Jesus Christ. 

38. This year I shall sing my songs of restoration in the name of Jesus . 

39. I decree that I pursue, overtake and I recover all that has been stolen from me through wrong decision in the name of Jesus

40. I  decree that it is my time to rise from disgrace into celebration  in the name of Jesus 

41. In the name of Jesus, I decree that I shall no longer hide in shame when I see my old friends in the name of Jesus. 

42. Disgrace is not my portion and so I reject it in the name of Jesus

43. Thank you Lord for answered prayers. In Jesus mighty name I have prayed. Amen


Pastor Teddy Omozegbai 

Call +2348034051701 +2348085989393

WhatsApp : +2348034051701

Comments

Popular Posts