PRAYERS AGAINST DRY SEASON

                                                     MY DRY SEASON IS OVER

BIBLE READING: PSALM 7:9; ISAIAH 41:18; ISAIAH 44:3; JEREMIAH 51:43; PSALM 68:6; HAGGAI 2:6; PSALM 1:3; LEVITICUS 26:4.

Prayer Section:

 A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do through this prayers

 B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.

 C. Quality Praise Worship

 

PRAYER POINTS.

1. Every wind of dryness in my life, fade away in the name of Jesus

2. Seasonal problems attacking my glory, be destroyed in the name of Jesus

3. Anything tying me down and my work to DRY SEASON, release me now in the name of Jesus

4.Any Satanic Umbrella preventing me from experiencing God’s shower of blessing, catch firein the name of Jesus

5.Every Saanic Plan to make me MISERABLE in life, you will not prosper in the name of Jesus.

6.I decree a new Season of DIVINE RAINFALL upon me now in the name of Jesus

7.As from today, my life, work and family shall not know dryness anymore in the name of Jesus.

 8.From today henceforth, I shall be like a tree, planted by the rivers of water, I will bring forth my fruits in its season in the name of Jesus

9.O! God forgive me of every sin that brought me into my present condition by your mercy in the name of Jesus

10.I Plead the blood of Jesus upon heavens above me, my work, family and ministry in the name of Jesus.

11.I Command my heaven to be opened by fire in the name of Jesus

12.According to Deuteronomy 28:23, any brass in my heaven and any iron in my earth perpetuating dryness and hardship in my life, be removed by fire in the name of Jesus

13.Every iron and brass causing blockages in my heaven, be consumed by fire in the name of Jesus

14.Impossibilities acting as barriers to my fulfilment in life, be removed in the name of Jesus

15.Every evil seasonal manipulation programmed against my manifestations, be aborted in the name of Jesus

16.Every blockage disturbing my showers of blessings, be shattered in the name of Jesus

17.My heaven will not close suddenly this year in the name of Jesus

18.Any cloud of confusion hanging over my manifestations, fade away in the name of Jesus

19.Every limitation imposed by dark powers upon my breakthrough, scatter by fire in the name of Jesus

20.Every embargo of darkness on my progress, be lifted by fire in the name of Jesus

21.From my present level, O! Lord raise me up, lift me up and set me up in the name of Jesus

22.Anything in the heavenlies hostile against my open heaven, fade away in the name of Jesus

23.Everything in the heavenlies shall favour me throughout this year in the name of Jesus

24.Every mountain of opposition against my progress, scatter by fire in the name of Jesus

25.Any stubborn accuser speaking against my going forward, receive baptism of confusion in the name of Jesus

26.My heavenly clouds of showers of blessing, release them now in the name of Jesus

27.Any evil umbrella in the heavenlies preventing the sweet influences of God from getting to me, be consumed by fire in the name of Jesus

28.Every yoke of stagnancy programmed against me in order to keep me in perpetual dry season, break by fire in the name of Jesus

29.Every dark taskmaster assigned to keep me in dry season, die in the name of Jesus

30.Every plan of the enemy to condemn me to the garden of failure and non-achievement, be aborted in the name of Jesus

31.O Lord, disconnect me from the evil current of stagnation and dry season in the name of Jesus

32.O Lord, advance me into my Rehoboth in the name of Jesus

33.O Lord, renovate my life and work with blessings and favour in the name of Jesus

34.Rain of favour, soak the garden of my life in the name of Jesus

35.I shall move forward, go upward and make progress this year in the name of Jesus

36.Anointing to overcome dry season, fall on me in the name of Jesus

37.Anointing for progressive prosperity, fall on me this year in the name of Jesus

38.Dry season disappear and rainy season appear in my life in the name of Jesus

39.Thank you Lord for answered prayer. In Jesus mighty name.  Amen

 

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai

 Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393

 WhatsApp : +2348034051701

Comments

Popular Posts