BREAKING EVIL CURSES


                        BREAKING OF CURSES.
 

Program Instructions.
1.    Prayer Time. 12 Midnight on Wednesday, 6am, 12 noon, 5pm and 12 midnight on Thursday 14th.
2.    Fasting. According to your ability. But you should be sincere and determine.         

TOPIC- THE MYSTERY OF UNBROKEN CURSES
Psalm 109 vs. 12-20. Col 2:14-15: Proverbs 26:2; Galatians 3:13

One of the greatest disasters in human race is the power of curses and there are some people and Powers who love to Curse and their greatest delight is to curse people. The root of many people's problems is as a result of the curses insured against them either in the day, night, in the dream or inherited which has not be broken. .
People fast, pray, go to the mountains because of this problems. Curses are real and not just angry words. They are serious weapons in the hands of the enemies and should not be taken lightly.

WHAT IS A CURSE?
1. A Pronouncement of evil against a person, place of thing.
2. A sentence calling for punishment or injury or destruction over a place, thing or person.
3. Labouring under a close heaven.
4. An unseen force mocking your efforts.

Source of Curses
1.God .Gen 3:9-16.Deut 28:15-45
2.Man. Gen 49,Joshua 6:26,2kings7:2
3.Satan,1samuel 17:42-47
4.Through inheritance .Exo 3:47.1sam2:31-33
5.When you bring a curse object into the house
6.When you occupy a curse land
7.When you are living in a curse house
8.When you break covenant.

Effects Of Unbroken Curses.
1.Unanswered Prayers
2.Constant Failures
3.Marital Problems
4.Acidic Poverty
5.Profitless Hard work
6.Chronic Physical or Mental illness
7.Bad Luck
8.Total rejection and hatred
9.Serious Errors and unpardonable mistake
10.Premature or Untimely death.
11. Disappointment
12. Frustration and Depression

Facts About Curses
1.Unless a curse is broken it will continue to operate
2.A curse is a spiritual problem and can only be solve spiritually and not physically
3.Where sins remain, curses remains
4.There is no curse without a demon attach to it
5.Anybody, place or thing can be curse
6.Curses are living thing, they have life, they can multiply and can die
7.Identifying the particular reason behind a curse is the first step towards breaking it

Curses kill destiny, glory and Star. A curse is one killer that stubbornly destroys with terrible violence. This is one killer that has turned fertile land to desert It is a killer that distribute a harvest of failure. Curse is a very serious thing and satanic powers use it effectively. A curse is the mother of bondage and captivity and it can be killed, broken or send back to sender.

Prayer Section:
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship
                                        
 PRAYER POINTS
1.Blood of Jesus deliver me and my family in the name of Jesus.(Shout it aggressively for 12 times)
2.Every work of darkness and enemies in my life and family be destroy by fire in the name of Jesus.( (Shout it aggressively for 12 times)
3.Any. curse working against me and my family break by fire now in the name of Jesus. Shout it 7 times
4.Any month speaking evil against me and my family die now by fire in the name of Jesus
5.Every inherited or foundational curse in my life and family break now by fire in the name of Jesus
6.Any curse in the day, night or in the dream manifesting in my life break by fire in the name of Jesus
7.Lay your hand on your head and aggressively pray the following prayers one after the other. Any curse of
a. Thou shalt not excel in my life and family break by fire in the name of Jesus
b. Poverty in my life and family break now by fire in the name of Jesus
c. Barrenness in my life and family break by fire in the name of Jesus
d. Loneliness in my life and family break by fire in the name of Jesus
e. Late marriage in my life and family break by fire in the name of Jesus
f. Joblessness in my life and family break by fire in the name of Jesus
g. Disappointed in my life and family break by fire in the name of Jesus
h. Sickness and diseases in my life and family break by fire in the name of Jesus
I. Failure at the edge of success in my life and family break by fire in the name of Jesus
J. Lack of helpers in my life and family break by fire in the name of Jesus
K. Any curse of untimely death in my life and family break by fire in the name of Jesus
8.Every self-imposed curses in my life break by fire now in the name of Jesus
10.Any covenant working against me and my family break now by fire in the name of Jesus
11.Any curse from the water, on earth and high places manifesting in my life and family break now by fire in the name of Jesus
12.Any power that says my prayers will not be answer die now by fire in the name of Jesus.
13. I refuse to drink from the fountain of sorrow, in the name of Jesus.
14. I take authority over all curses pronounced against my life, in the name of Jesus.
15. Any demon, attached to any curse, depart from me now, in the mighty name of Jesus.
16. All curses, issued against me, be converted to blessing, in the name of Jesus.
17. Every owner of evil load in my life, carry your load now, in the name of Jesus. Say it aggressively for 12 times
 18. Grip your head with your two hands and pray very aggressively, “ I release my head from every evil covenant, in the name of Jesus.”
19. Still gripping your head with your two hands, Say I dismantle every stronghold of evil covenants in my life and family in the name of Jesus.
20. I bind all Principalities, all Powers, all Rulers of the darkness of this world, all spiritual wickedness in high places working against me and my family in the name of Jesus
21. I break all generational curses of pride, lust, perversion, rebellion, witchcraft, idolatry, poverty, rejection, fear, confusion, addiction, death, and destruction working against me by fire and my fire in the name of Jesus.
22.I command all ancestral and generational spirits that came into my life during conception, in the womb, in the birth canal, and through the unblical cord to come out of me now in the name of Jesus.
23. I command all ancestral spirits of freemasonry, idolatry, masquerades, witchcraft, false religion, polygamy, lust and perversion to come out of my life now in the name of Jesus.

24. I command all hereditary spirits of lust, rejection, fear, sickness, infirmity, disease, anger, hatred, confusion, failure, and poverty to come out of my life now in the name of Jesus.
25. I bind and rebuke all familiar spirits and spirit guides operating in my life from my ancestors in the name of Jesus.
26. I break all curses of sickness and disease and command all inherited sicknesses to leave my body now in the name of Jesus.
 
27. O God of Elijah let me walk in your total freedom in the name of Jesus
28. O Lord my God, restore back to me all my wasted years by fire in the name of Jesus
29. My testimony, manifest by fire now in the name of Jesus
30. Add any prayer point. Begin to thank God for your deliverance and say the Grace.
Kindly sow a seed offering to the ministry with the details below:
U. B. A. BANK.
ACCT /NUMBER- 2046273598
ACCT\Name/ - THADDEUS OMOZEGBAI


May The God Of Elijah Answer All Your Prayers In Jesus Name.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393,
Whats App.: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com,

Comments

Popular Posts