DELIVERANCE

.                                                         Deliverance
                                                Oba 1; 17, Luke 4; 18. Deliverance is being set free from spiritual bondage and barriers that hold us back. It is the driving out of evil spirits by the authority of the Lord Jesus Christ. It is an essential process, probably all Christians need, to ensure they can be totally set free. It is wrong to assume, that once you give your life to Jesus Christ and receive the Holy Spirit, that you are automatically delivered from those demonic strongholds that hold you down. It can happen to a person individually by a move of the Holy Spirit, or deliverance can occur for Gods people corporately all at once.

When the children of Israel were set free from their slavery in Egypt, it was by God’s sovereign intervention. They were snatched out of a place of oppression and sent to a place of great freedom. Through Moses, God proclaimed to His people that He was going to set them free, and then He did. Have you ever been given a promise from God?

The Bible says God’s people were so overwhelmed in their hearts from the slavery and their suffering that they could not even believe freedom would ever happen. I have been in that dark place, and I’m sure you have, too. Sometimes we are so downtrodden from the weight of our circumstances that we cannot imagine things will ever be any different. This is how the people of Israel were in their captivity. Their position of slavery was not just being in a state of servitude – the Egyptians feared them.
The Bible says that the Egyptians saw that the Israelites grew in numbers the more they were oppressed. Sometimes the oppression you experience is because someone is afraid of you. So the Egyptians oppressed God’s people fiercely. They intended to keep God’s people under the tight fist of slavery forever. When deliverance is properly ministered, God is glorified and our lives are changed for the better.

What Is Deliverance
It is to destroy the works of darkness
It is to cast out demons from people
It is to scatter spiritual marriages
It is to close the doors opened to the enemy
It is to damage the works of Satan in your life
It is to undo heavy burdens
It is to break evil yokes
It is to possess one’s possession
It is to escape from every satanic prison
It is to capture back what the enemy has stolen
It is to be victorious in your dreams at all times
It is to serve quit notice on every infirmity
It is to kill every satanic embargo
It is to break every evil covenant
It is to destroy the chains of darkness
It is to break curses and spells
It is to hunt down and destroy destructive habits
It is to send back evil arrows to the senders
It is finding your place in the market square of life
It is the destruction of satanic dreams
It is release from the altars of affliction
It is release from witchcraft cages
It is correct positioning
It is to break the chain of poverty
Who Needs Deliverance
You need deliverance:
If you are possess by evil spirits
If you are experiences failure at the edge of breakthrough
if you were conceived in adultery or fornication
if your parents contemplated aborting you
if you were abused as a child
if you have been raped or molested
if your mother had a difficult pregnancy
if you almost died during the first few years of life
if you had imaginary playmates in childhood
if you have been chronically ill all your life
if you grew up in a war zone
if you have been ridiculed all your life
if you have a history of sexual perversion in your bloodline (adultery, rape, incest, etc)
if you have been accident-prone all your life
if you have a history of poverty in your life and/or in your family
if you have engaged in a lifestyle of cheating, robbing and theft
if you are afraid of being alone
if you are extremely uncomfortable around people
if you are intensely jealous of others
if you were involved with the occult
if you are attracted to, or have consulted palm readers, satanic advisors and psychics
if you have been involved with abortion
if you have chronic headaches or mental confusion
if you have a difficult time reading the Bible or praying
if you are afraid of trusting people or getting close to people
if instead of going forward, you are moving backward
if you have inexplicable loss of memory
if you should be a winner but you are failing
if your inputs and efforts fail to get success
if you are being governed by a power contrary to your will
if you were formerly rich but suddenly turned poor
if your trials have refused to come to an end
if you have unnatural movements in parts of your body
if you find it difficult to get baptized in the Holy Ghost
If you encounter chain problems
if you are constantly duped
if you have horrible experiences in your dreams
if you have participated in a non-Christian religion
if you have a sick tongue
if you have emotional disturbances
if you suffer from restlessness
if you hear strange voices
if you have unholy fear
if you are operating under evil covenants and curses
if you suffer from unexplainable family breakdowns
if you are engaged in profitless hard work
if you observed that you have inherited problems
if you observed that you are bound by sin or Satan
if you are constantly harassed by evil spirits
if you have an evil trend of problems in your family

For total cleansing from every works of the enemies in the life of a Christian, deliverance is necessary.

Prayer Section:
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship
Prayer Points.
1. Any power against my deliverance die now in the name of Jesus
2. Where ever me and my family need deliverance, Blood of Jesus deliver us now by fire in the name of Jesus. Shout it 12 times aggressively.
3. Fire of deliverance pass through my life and family for total deliverance in the name of Jesus. Shout it 12 times aggressively.
4. Every works of darkness in my life be destroy by fire now in the name of Jesus
5. Any power behind my problems die now in the name of Jesus
6. Enemies of my life die in the name of Jesus
7. Pick them one after the other and aggressively shout die 12 times for each. Any idol, any altar, any witches or wizard, any sacrifice, any familiar spirit, any curse, any evil covenant, any occultic power, any household enemy, any household wickedness, troubling me and my family die by fire now in the name of Jesus.
8, Foundational battles in my life die in the name of Jesus. Pray this prayer with much aggression repeatedly.
9. Powers from the water, from the grave, from the bush, on earth and in high places troubling me and my family die in the name of Jesus. Pray this prayer with much aggression repeatedly.
10. Root of my problems be uprooted and die now in the name of Jesus. Pray this prayer with much aggression repeatedly.
11. Whatever need to die, whoever need to die for my testimony to manifest, what are you living for die now by fire in the name of Jesus. Pray this prayer with much aggression repeatedly.
12. Every inherited battles and collective captivity in my life and family die by fire now in the name of Jesus
13. Pharaoh of my life, goliath of my life die in the name of Jesus. Pray this prayer with much aggression repeatedly.
14. Every bondage emanating from the womb, I break myself loose in the name of Jesus
15. Every bondage emanating from age 1-5, – I break myself loose in the name of Jesus
16. Every bondage emanating from age 6-11, I break myself loose in the name of Jesus
17. Every bondage emanating from age 12-20, I break myself loose in the name of Jesus
18. Every bondage emanating from age 21-30, I break myself loose in the name of Jesus
19. Every bondage emanating from age 31-40, I break myself loose in the name of Jesus.
20. Every bondage emanating from age 41-50, I break myself loose in Jesus.
21. Every bondage emanating from age 51-60, I break myself loose in Jesus.
22. Every bondage emanating from age 61-70, I break myself loose in Jesus.
23. Every bondage emanating from age 71-80, I break myself loose in Jesus.
24. Inherited bondage, I break myself loose in the name of Jesus.
25. Witchcraft bondage, I break myself loose in the name of Jesus.
26. Spirit of bondage in my life, I break myself loose in the name of Jesus.
27. Any power sitting on my breakthroughs, die by fire in the name of Jesus.
28. My prosperity, pursue me, locate me and overtake me in the name of Jesus.
29. Any covenant made on my behalf by my parents, be broken in the name of Jesus.
30. Every arrester of my destiny from the womb, I command them to be buried in the name of Jesus.
31. Every idol from my place of birth, supervising affliction, oppression, and evil covenant in my life, O God arise and conduct their burial in the name of Jesus.
32. O God arise and bury my failures today in the name of Jesus.
33. Where is the Lord God of Elijah that answered Elijah by fire, Arise and manifest your power in my life today in the name of Jesus.
34. Every satanic conspiracy against my glory, destiny and star scatter now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
35. I release myself from every spiritual marriage by the power in the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
36. Blood of Jesus buy me back from every power to which I have been sold in the name of Jesus.
37. Every landlord spirit troubling my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
38. Owners of evil loads in my life and family carry your load now by fire in the name of Jesus
39. Garment of nakedness and shame in my life and family catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus
40. As you mention one situation, shout: receive the arrow of fire, in the name of Jesus, three times:
– Every anti-progress spirit.
– All the powers revealing my secrets to the enemy.
– Every evil friend that has been sent into my business.
– Every unprofitable attachment to my prayer life.
– Every power blocking the anointing of God in my life.
– Every serpentine spirit.
– All satanic attackers in the dream.
– Every spirit of demotion.
41. My testimony manifest by fire and destroy all your enemies in the name of Jesus

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393,
Whats App.: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com,

Comments

Popular Posts