WHEN A LIFE IS TIE DOWN


  
                                 When A Life Is Tie Down   
Acts 12:6-7, Acts 16:23-27, Luke 13:16, Jeremiah 39:7, Judges 15:12-14.

God is a deliverer and a yoke breaker. He came purposely to destroy the works of darkness and loose those who have been tied down both spiritually and physically by Satan. (1 John 3; 8, Luke 4:18, Isaiah 61:1-2) He broke the chains of several people during His earthly ministry and even after His resurrection and God is still very much in that business of loosing people from their captivity. This included the woman that was bound by the enemy for eighteen years. Luke 13:16. Paul and Silas were locked up in prison and put in chains. As they praised God at midnight, God showed up and the fire of deliverance hit the whole prison. The chains melted and fell off on their own. Acts 16:23-27. Peter was put in Jail to be killed like James. The angel of God appeared from nowhere and his very presence melted the chains of captivity. The doors opened of their own accord and Peter walked out of there a free man. Acts 12:6-7.

WHY DOES THE ENEMIES TIE PEOPLE DOWN?
1. To detain a people against their will. When you are detained against your expected celebration such as marriage, it cannot manifest.
2. To pin a person down.
3. To keep people in bondage. Luke 8:29.
4. To bind you so that you are unavailable for the things that God has for you.
5. To put you in bonds or stock which are symbols of captivity? Lamentations 3:7.
6. To bind to one spot so that you cannot move beyond the radius of the chain.
7. They are used to restrict a person.
8. To limit you so you do not reach the height God has ordained you to.
9. To introduce sickness and to tie you down to places that you do not want to be such as a hospital bed or a prison for the rest of your life.
10. They are weapons of captivity.
11. To afflict a person.
12. To silence a person.
13. To keep a person in a dry land, an unfruitful, desert place.
14. To prevent you from fulfilling your goal in life.
15. To prevent you from doing what God wants you to do.
16. To kill, steal and destroy destiny, glory and stars
17.To suppress, oppress and keep problems in place in the life of people.
18.. To bring dryness into a person’s life.
19. To arrest a person’s destiny and progress, preventing advancement. When you are tied down, you cannot be at the right place at the right time. Then you will not able to secure a good job, a husband, helpers, good business or any good thing in life.
20. To satanically regulate a person’s life.
21. To monitor your progress and life.
22. To regress a person’s life backwards.
23. To hold you in bondage and magnetize problems to your life.
24. To mark a person out for satanic attacks. You are tied down and cannot fight back.
25. To waste lives and destinies. They prevent you from fulfilling your divine purpose and destiny.
26. To divert lives. For example, they make you to marry the wrong person, read the wrong course, or pick the wrong job.
27. They want your potentials to die with you.
28. They want you to die undiscovered, unfulfilled, uncelebrated, and unsung.
29. They do not want you to do what God wants you to do.
30. They do not want you to have what God wants you to have, such as marriage and children..
31. To enforce evil verdicts in a person’s life. Examples of evil verdicts are “You shall never marry,” “You shall never excel,” “You will return to Nigeria the same way you left,” and “You will never settle down in life.”

SYMPTOMS OF A LIFE TIE DOWN.
1. Stagnancy and limitation
2. Failure, frustration, and backwardness.
3. Vagabond anointing
This is also known as “Born for nothing” syndrome. This is tantamount to a wasted life.
4. Circular problems
5. Rising and falling
6. Hatred, rejection, and disappointments
7. Failure at the edge of success.
8. Unexplainable sickness.

Prayer Section:
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship

Prayer Points
1. Every evil pit dug for me and my family swallow your digger, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every yoke of slow progress in my life and my family break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every spirit of sluggishness and backwardness in my life, receive the fire of God and be destroyed in the name of Jesus
4. I cancel the effect of every evil dream that I have ever had with the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
5. O Lord, stretch forth your hand from heaven and take me out of every evil bus stop that I have ever found myself in the physical and in my dreams, in the name of Jesus.
6. I withdraw every evil word that I have spoken against myself, and I canceal the effect in the name of Jesus
7. Every power assigned to make me a nonentity in my family, die and remain dead in the name of Jesus
8. Every evil hand detaining and restraining me in life, wither and catch fire in the name of Jesus.
9. Every witchcraft brown sweeping away my breakthroughs and marriage be roasted to ashes in the name of Jesus.
10. O God arise and break my chains, in the name of Jesus.
11. All demonic chains preventing me from advancing in life break now, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every power from my foundation limiting my life and marital destiny, perish by fire in the name of Jesus.
13. Every evil authority claiming ownership of my life, die by fire in the name of Jesus.
14. Everything representing me in the demonic world, I separate myself from you and I set you on fire, in the name of Jesus.
15. Evil chain binding my hands, I shake you off now by fire in the name of Jesus
16. Evil chain binding my legs, melt by fire now in the name of Jesus
17. Every evil chain tied around my waist to tie me down break now by fire in the name of Jesus
18. Every evil chain tied on my neck lose me and let me go now by fire in the name of Jesus
19. Every evil chain that tie me down break now by fire in the name of Jesus.
20. Every chain of enchantment and divination assigned against my life and destiny, break and release me by fire in the name of Jesus
21. Every chain assigned to keep me in the hospital, break and release me now in the name of Jesus
22. Every chain of the wicked assigned to stagnate my life break and release me now in the name of Jesus.
23. Every chain of familiar spirit in my life and family, I shake you off, break and release us now by fire in the name of Jesus.
24. Marine chains assigned against my glory, I shake you off, break and release me now by fire in the name of Jesus.
25. Every mark of failure at the edge of success in my life, be wiped off now by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
26. Every power assigned to turn my life upside down, release me and die in the name of Jesus
27. Every evil ladder giving the enemy access to my life, catch fire and roast to ashes in the name of Jesus.
28. Every evil rope tying me to my family idols, catch fire and be roasted in the name of Jesus.
29. Every evil verdict and decree limiting my life and destiny be reversed by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus
30. As you mention each of the items listed below repeat three times “Come out of my life and family and die, in the name of Jesus.”
a. blindness b. deafness c. insanity d. confusion
e. annoyance f. anger g. distraction h. rejection
i. hatred j. untimely death k. Loneliness l. isolation
m. Evil dedication n. sickness o. infirmity p. barrenness
q. evil cobwebs r. curses s. enchantment. T.Late marriage.
31. As you mention each of the items listed below repeat seven times “I reject you, I reject you, I reject you, in the name of Jesus.”
a. Tears and sorrow b. ancestral loneliness c. shame d. reproach
e. disappointment f. Disgrace g. poverty h. rejection
i. untimely death j. sickness k. stagnancy l. affliction
32. Satanic eyes monitoring my success and progress in life, receive the Holy Ghost fire and be blinded forever in the name of Jesus.
33. Every satanic agenda assigned against my progress, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
34. Every weapon of affliction assigned against my life, backfire in the name of Jesus.
35. Every yoke of stagnancy in my life break now by fire in the name of Jesus.
36. Evil power, spirit or personality going about for my sake, I cut off your legs and your hands, in the name of Jesus.
37. Every power harboring enchantment against me, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
38. Every satanic prayer uttered against me, go back to sender in the name of Jesus.
39. Every herbalist working on my name be frustrated by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
40. Add your own prayer point and say the grace,

Kindly sow a seed offering to the Ministry with the details below:
U. B. A. BANK.
ACCT /NUMBER- 2046273598
ACCT\Name/ - THADDEUS OMOZEGBAI

May The God Of Elijah Answer All Your Prayers In Jesus Name.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393,
Whats App.: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com,

Comments

Popular Posts