DELIVERANCE FROM SATANIC PRISON.



                      DELIVERANCE FROM SATANIC PRISON
       Bible Passages. Acts 12; 1-11, Psalm 142:7, Isaiah 42:7. Isaiah 61:1

One of the most frustrating things in life is for a person to be lesser than where God wants him or her to be. The sad thing about many people is that a lot of potentials that should have helped them succeed in life have been locked up in satanic prisons or buried by enemies, and a lot of them die without really getting to the height God wants them to get to in life.

Many people today are languishing in satanic prisons without clear knowledge thereby denying them the opportunity to be blessed. In satanic prisons, the victims are confined to circumstances or dwell in places of no hope to get out or escape. These prisons are spiritual with physical manifestations
.
In the book of Psalm 142:7, David cried, Bring my soul out of prison that I may praise Your name. King David the warrior and conqueror was held bound in spiritual prison of the mind, thereby depriving him the ability to build a temple for the LORD God. His mind-set was repeatedly occupied with war after war which caused him to lose the blessings associated with building God’s house. What is your own satanic prison? Is it failure, non-achievement, poverty, suicide, etc, arise now and war against it in Jesus name.

What is a satanic prison?
It is being confined to a state, situation or place and having no means or ability of getting out and escaping. It could be in form of:

Reasons For Imprisonment
1. One of the major reasons for hunting these souls and putting them in prison is for them to be afflicted with troubles (Psalm 143:11-12)
2. Souls are bought by spirit merchants (i.e witches, wizards and occults forces) who use them as spiritual working vehicles. Souls used as spiritual working vehicles are the faces of people the evil ones use to attack people in their dreams in order to shield themselves from attacks (Rev 18:11-13).
3. Stealing their blessings and also use them as preys for evil. It gives the plowers (demons) the right to plow upon these people’s blessings. (Psalm 129:1-4; Isaiah 42:22).
4. Place souls under demonic appointment of death. (Psalm 79:11).
5. Satan places a lot of people in prison to chain them so that their lives will be that of a total darkness and deepest of gloom (Psalm 107:10; Job 36:8).

Effects of Demonic Imprisonment
When a person is placed in demonic imprisonment
1. He will begin to experience a life of dryness, famine, starvation, failure, Bad luck, Limitation etc. (Zech. 9:11; Job 30:16-17)
2. It is meant to kill the person through frustration and hunger. It means, they will face abject poverty in their lives. (Isa. 51:14)
3. He will be cut off spiritually from his daily provision of favour till he dies. (Jer 52:31-34) God promised us His children that we are entitled to a daily provision of benefit of favour (Psalm 68:19)
4. It is easy for forces of evil to take that person’s life any hour and any moment. (Psalm 79:11)
5. Sicknesses/diseases. I believe many of us are in the prison of sickness and disease. I personally believe a lot of sickness has to do with the devil.

Some get into satanic prison mid-way in life; and some, towards the end of their life. It is pitiful but true, that many people who go about are walking-prisoners.

Prayer Section:
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship

Prayer Points.
1. Blood of Jesus deliver me and my family from every satanic prison in the name of Jesus
2. Prison yard of my family, loose me now and let me go by fire in the name of Jesus
3. O God of Elijah break every demonic cage i have been placed in and let me escape in the name of Jesus
4. O Lord my God give me total freedom from every satanic prison i have been kept in by fire in the name of Jesus
5. You prison-warder of the enemy, clear out of my way, in the name of Jesus.
6. Any power that put me and my family into satanic prison die in the name of Jesus
7. O God Arise and Judge all my enemies with death in the name of Jesus
8. Opportunity wasters, my life is not your candidate, Die! in the name of Jesus
9. Any chain binding my breakthrough, Break Now by fire in the name of Jesus
10. Eaters of flesh; Drinkers of blood, my life is not your candidate, therefore die in the name of Jesus
11. Father, my times are in Your Hands deliver me from my wicked enemies in the name of Jesus
12. Every altar of darkness raised against me and my family catch fire now in the name of Jesus
13 .Every satanic arrow fired against me and my family backfire now in the name of Jesus
14. Every diviner assigned against me and my family run mad now in the name of Jesus
15. My Father! Arise and Fight for me and my family Now in the name of Jesus
16. Every power assigned to destroy my destiny die now in the name of Jesus
17. Every power of frustration that is pursuing me around, Your Time is up die in the name of Jesus
18. Every enemy of my promotion and advancement die in the name of Jesus .
19. Every operation of darkness in my family line die in the name of Jesus
20. I recover ten-fold all my wasted years now in the name of Jesus
21 .Every power of the night troubling me and my family die now in the name
22. Mountain of affliction before me and my family scatter now by fire in the name of Jesus
23 .Every dream affliction in my life and family die now in the name of Jesus
24. Every evil hand in my life and family wither now by fire in the name of Jesus
25. Every satanic malpractice over my life and family, I cut you off! in the name of Jesus
26. Every power assigned to use my life as a dumping ground die in the name of Jesus
27. Every tree of failure of my father’s house be uprooted now by fire in the name of Jesus
28. Every power declaring that it is over for me, You Are a liar die now in the name of Jesus
29. Every good thing that I have laid my hands upon, my hands shall finish it, in the name of Jesus
30. Every satanic yoke upon my life and family break now by fire in the name of in Jesus
31 .Any curse issued against me and my family break now by fire in the name of Jesus
32. Arrows of confusion arise, locate the camp of my enemies in the name of Jesus.
33. Wickedness of the wicked, against my life, die, in the name of Jesus
34. Every gathering against my destiny, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus
35. Every power, assigned to use me for sacrifice, you are a liar, die in the name of Jesus
36. Wickedness of my father's house, wickedness of my mother's house, assigned against me, die in the name of Jesus
37. Weapon of the enemies, hear the Word of the Lord, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus
38. My enemies, in the heavens, on earth and underneath the earth, hear the Word of the Lord, fight yourselves, in the name of Jesus

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393,
Whats App.: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com,

Comments

Popular Posts