WHO IS THE GENESIS OF MY PROBLEMS

                                WHO IS THE GENESIS OF MY PROBLEMS
                          Scriptures: Lamentation 5: 1-22, 1 Kings 12:1-14
Through this prayer session, God shall lift up your head over the heads of your enemies and every problems in your life and family, the power behind the problem and the root of that problem shall die by fire in the name of Jesus. Welcome to the Holy Ghost hour, the hour of Midnight Battles. Follow the prayer session till the end and your testimony shall give birth to multiple testimonies
Psalms 2:1-5 says, “Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord and against his anointed saying, Let us break their bands asunder and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh and the Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
Psalms 2: 9 says, “Thou shall break them with a rod of iron and thou shall dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.” The above statements are so tough that they do not sound like that of gentlemen.
(Ephesians 6:12. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of the world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Prayer Section: 
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship
Prayer Points.
1.Anything that belongs to me or representing me on any satanic altar, be destroyed by the Holy Ghost fire, in the name of Jesus
2.Holy Ghost fire, destroy every cage, chain, bag or prison room where satan has tied my heart, my soul, my mind,my marriage my children and my inheritance in the name of Jesus
3.Every evil spirit, witches, wizards, semi-gods, familiar spirits, water spirits and spirits of weakness, working against my life and progress, be paralysed, in the name of Jesus
4.Satanic weapons, fashioned against me, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
5.All evil terrestrial and celestial spirits fashioned against me, scatter, in the name of Jesus
6.Father Lord, let the mischief of my enemies backfire, in the name of Jesus.
7.O God Arise for my help in the name of Jesus.
8.Where my ability has failed, arise O Lord for my help in the name of Jesus.
9.Persistence problems in my father’s house in my blood system die in the name of Jesus.
10.Every wicked tree of infirmity planted in my family, be uprooted by fire in the name of Jesus.
11.I shall not die in this situation in the name of Jesus.
12..Any problem that have covenant with night in my life-die in the name of Jesus.
13.Problem of evil name, assigned to turned my life upside down die now in the name of Jesus.
14.Problem expander in my father’s and mothers house die.in the name of Jesus
15.The enemy shall not celebrate my down fall in the name of Jesus.
16.Any problem, assigned to add problems into my marriage die in the name of Jesus.
17.Any power that is using the mistake of my father/mother to punish me in the name of Jesus die.
18. Inherited problem organize against me and my family die now in the name of Jesus.
19.Power, that is using my past to attack my present die in the name of Jesus.
20..Foundational bondage assigned to mess up my life die in the name of Jesus.
21.Powers that want me to die in my situation die in the name of Jesus.
22.Notable problem in my father’s and mothers house die in the name of Jesus.
23.Powers, that is rejoicing over my problem die now in the name of Jesus.
24.Family cage in my father’s house catch fire in the name of Jesus.
25.Family reproach problem in my blood system dry up by fire in the name of Jesus
26.O Lord arise and let my enemies scatter by fire in the name of Jesus.Shout it 7 times
27.Let the wickedness of the wicked expire in my life and family now in the name of Jesus.Shout it 10 times
28.O God arise and fight for me and my family in the name of Jesus. Shout it 7 times
29.Any disaster fashioned against me and my family backfire. 7 times
30.Every satanic weapons assign against me and my family be destroy by fire in the name of Jesus
31.Every stubborn pursuers in my life and family die now in the name of Jesus
32.Root of my problems die in the name of Jesus
33.O God of Elijah, avenge me of my adversaries in the name of Jesus
34.O God arise and judge all my enemies in the name of Jesus
35.Any power prolonging my problems die in the name of Jesus
36.Garment of darkness in my life catch fire now in the name of Jesus.
36.Any power from the water, on earth and in high places, any power from the grave, from any junction, in any man, in any woman, in any tree in any where working against me and my family, delaying my testimony die now in the name of Jesus. Shout it 7 times.
37.Any serpentine power, any snake, any animal, any evil covenant troubling me and my family die in the name of Jesus. Shout it 7 times.
38.Any idol, any evil altar, any familiar spirit, any occultic power, any sacrifice, any oracle, any incantation, any divination, any spell, any charm, any curse, any native doctor any alfa, any satanic priest anything created by God working against me and my family die now in the name of Jesus. Shout it 10 times
39.My testimony manifest Now by fire in the name of Jesus. Shout it 20 times.
40.Add a prayer point and begin to thank God for answering your prayers and say the Grace.
Kindly sow a seed offering with the details below:
U. B. A. BANK.
ACCT /NUMBER- 2046273598
ACCT\Name/ - THADDEUS OMOZEGBAI
May The God Of Elijah Answer All Your Prayers In Jesus Name.
Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393,
Whats App.: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com,

Comments

Popular Posts