PRAYERS TO DEFEAT BARRENNESS

                                                   PRAYERS TO DEFEAT BARRENNESS
Anti-conceptions forces are the powers of darkness assigned to reinforced monitor and attack conception at any stage. Anti-conception forces can operate through witchcraft operations, marine spirit, evil strongman, spirit spouse, forces from the pit of hell etc.

Deal with the following
1.       Witchcraft operations & symptoms
2.       Sin (Ancestral, Parental, Self)
3.       Curses
4.       Spirit Spouse
5.       Spiritual Poison
6.       Disorderliness in Reproductive organs
7.       Evil plantation, Deposit & Growth
8.       Demonic Monitoring
9.       Spirit of Miscarriage
10.   Evil Covenants
11.   Sickness & Diseases

STAND ON GOD’S PROMISES
Remember that God did it for the following people in the bible, He will do yours too.
 Abraham & Sarah - Gen. 18 v 1; 9 – 14, 21 v 1 - 7
Isaac & Rebecca - Gen. 25 v 21
Jacob & Rachael- Gen. 29 v 30 – 32; 30 v 22 - 23
Manoah & His wife - Judges 13 v 2 - 24
Elikanah & Hanah - 1 Sam. 1 v 1 - 20
Zachariah & Elizabeth- Luke 1 v 5 – 20; 57 – 5

Read the under listed bible passages, personalise and declare them upon yourself by faith
1. Luke 1 v 30 – 31
2.Luke 1 v 35
3.Deut. 28 v 11
4.Exo. 23 v 26
5. Ps. 127 v 3
6.Luke 3 v 9
7.Isa 20 v 27
8.Isa. 10 v 27
9.Gen. 1 v 21
10.Luke 1 v 58

POWER CONFESSION AND PRAYER FOR EXPECTANT FAMILY
Father in the name of Jesus, I come to you today as your daughter, I am sorry for all my sins and the sins of my ancestors.I forgive all those that have offended me, and I pray that those whom I have offended forgive me.

I close all doors opened for the enemy to afflict my life and family. By your mercy O Lord, forgive me, restore me and heal me of all physical and spiritual challenges in the Name of Jesus.
I believe and have faith in the unshakable words of God. The word of God is the power of God to deliver me from every conscious and unconscious bondage prospering in my life and family.
The word of God is God Himself speaking and not man. Therefore, nothing shall be impossible for me.

Father Lord, as I make this confession now, I pray you will watch over your word to perform it, because you are a faithful God.

You are not a man that you should lie, neither the son of man that you should repent. Rather you will not break your covenant, nor alter the word which has gone forth out of your mouth.
It is written that I shall decree a thing and it shall be established and the light of God shall shine upon me. The word of God is the light of men, it shines upon darkness and darkness comprehended it not. Father Lord, let your light of deliverance shine upon every dark area of my life, let your light through the blood of Jesus chase away dark presence hindering my supernatural conception.
I am a beloved child of the most highest God, called by the name of the Lord, redeemed, purchased and saved by the precious blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, shed for my deliverance on the cross of Calvary.

I believe in the ministry of my lord Jesus Christ, I believe in the healing power in the blood of Jesus. Let the life giving blood of Jesus bring life into my womb, reproductive organs,my home and my marriage.I plead the precious blood of Jesus over my life and family and over every situation that has challenged my life.

In Genesis 1:28, God bless me and said unto me “BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY AND REPLENISH THE EARTH AND SUBDUE IT. I claim the promises of this scripture, I key in to the blessings of God for me in the scripture, I am a mother of children, I and the children shall be for signs and wonders in the body of Christ.

Father I want to see your glory in this prayers, let your Holy Spirit breath upon me and let the blood of Jesus flush out of my womb every evil plantation hindering me from bringing forth fruits of the womb. Father, you remembered Sarah, she conceived and delivered Isaac, father remember me for good in now. Plant in me a seed after the order of Sarah.

Father you visited Elizabeth at her age, she conceived and brought forth John. Lord make it happen to me after the order of Elizabeth and Zachariah in the Name of Jesus.
Father, Hannah cried to you at your altar in Shiloh, you harkened to her voice and gave her Samuel, three other sons and two daughters. Lord, it is my time of divine visitation, Lord show me your glory through this prayers in Jesus Name. AMEN.

Prayer Points.
1.Lord i thank you because barrenness is not my portion in the name of Jesus
2. I renounce and loose myself from every negative dedication placed upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
3.Oh Lord,I renounce and loose myself from every evil covenant, in the name of Jesus
4.Every strange hand disturbing my pregnancy, wither in the name of Jesus
5.Arrows of fruitfulness, locate and uproot every gate of barrenness in my life, in the name of Jesus
6.Arrows of fruitfulness, Arise and KILL every shame of barrenness in my life and in the labour of my hands, in the name of Jesus
7.Enemies of my fruitfulness, what are you waiting for? DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
8.Voice of barrenness, speaking against my fruitfulness, SHUT UP AND DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
9.Every plantation of darkness, fired into my womb in the dream, your time is up, EXPIRE!!! MELT AWAY BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
10.By the power that decreed fruitfulness, multiplication and replenishment upon humanity, I receive the REWARD OF FRUIT OF THE WOMB from the Lord by FIRE this month!!! in the name of Jesus.
11.(Lay your right hand on your womb as you take this prayer. My womb, hear the word of the Lord: Conceive, Nurture and Bear my child/children, according to the time of life, in the name of Jesus.
12.This year, I lay hold on the KEY to a fruitful and prosperous family life!!! in the name of Jesus.
13.This year, I inherit from the Lord of Hosts, A FLOURISHING FAMILY!!! in the name of Jesus.
14.Oil of favour, break loose upon my family this year, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every difficulty placed on my path of sure conception and bouncing Hebrew delivery, COLLAPSE AND FADE AWAY BY FIRE!!! in Jesus Name.
16. Is anything too hard for the LORD? At the appointed time, the God of Heavens will return unto me, about this time next year, and I (mention your name) shall be dancing and playing with my son (or daughter), in the name of Jesus.
17.Pillars of a Godly and fruitful family, arise, build and beautify my destiny this year, in the name of Jesus.
18.I release myself from every curse issued against my child-bearing, in the name of Jesus.
19.I renounce and release myself from every covenant of unprofitable lateness in child-bearing, in the name of Jesus.
20. I break myself loose from every soul-tie contrary to child-bearing, in the name of Jesus.
21.I declare that there shall be no barrenness in my life, in the name of Jesus
22. Lord, remove the evil effect of anything that is unclean or destructive that has entered into my reproductive organs, in the name of Jesus.
21. Let the walls of my womb and reproductive organs be purged by divine fire, in the name of Jesus
22.Let all evil forces speaking defeat against my marriage be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
23.By the power of God,I will carry my own baby in the name of Jesus
24.You spirit husband/wife killing my physical children, loose your hold and die, in the name of Jesus.
25. Every destroyer working against my fruitfulness, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
26.Every power that has swallowed my children, vomit them by fire, in the name of Jesus
26. Any evil material of the Spirit husband preventing my fruitfulness catch fire and be roasted, in the name Jesus.
27. Any evil deposit of the ungodly/unholy relationship before I got married preventing my fertility: BLOOD of Jesus wash it away, in the name of Jesus.
28. Ancestral power from my both parents sustaining barrenness in my life die in the name of Jesus.
29. Any wicked power or personality that has vowed that a baby will not suck my breast you are a liar, I reverse and revoke your vow by the power in the BLOOD of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
30. Holy Ghost FIRE satisfy my womb and prepare me ready for my baby, in the name of Jesus.
31. O God give new life and strength to my husband to produce adequate material that can develop to a baby,in the name of Jesus.
32. Any satanic collection in the air, in the waters and on the earth standing against my marriage and my fruitfulness, break by FIRE, in the name of Jesus

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. 2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701

Comments

Popular Posts